Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai) Empty Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai)

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:14 pm
Arai jogged around the edge of the training grounds for the 3rd time, trying to build up her muscle strength. She had noticed she was getting weaker and weaker with each transformation, making staying healthy more of a chore than it already was. She didn't mind it too much though. Today was great, just yesterday, it rained for once, making the sand dark and cool and the air was nice and wet. The sun was blocked by a few clouds, liberating the lycanthrope from its glare for a little while. She made it back to the entrance, wiping her forehead of the sweat with the back of her hand. That would do for the warm up she supposed.

She walked on over to the training dummies, brushing a long strain of black hair from her face. This particular section was buzzing with excitement, genin all over the place, trying to get in as much training as they can for the next Chuunin exam which is sure to happen soon. Arai stepped over one wrestling pair, back stepping to avoid another. It was chaos. And strangely exciting. Finally, Arai found a small patch of space amongst the brawling bodies, a lonely wooden dummy in the center. She pushed through another group of people before she was finally alone with the dummy, ready to get some training in.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai) Empty Re: Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai)

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:56 pm
As Kyson woke up from doing another S rank mission yesterday, it was now time for him to get back to some training. As he woke up, he walked into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and took a shower. After that, he put on his normal attire and made sure he has all of his equipment. Royalty was either asleep, training, or out with Aori. Kyson didn't want to check up on him and wake him up. Its not like he's a kid anymore. So Kyson proceeded to walk downstairs and head out the door. The last three time's Kyson went to the training grounds, he met some genin that were there who seeking to get stronger. They reminded him of Kyson when he was a genin. Chunin exams were going to take place again, so Kyson wouldn't be surprised if he saw a lot of genin training today. Kyson doesn't like training with a lot of people around, but he has gotten used to it. 

As he was approaching the training grounds, he looked around and saw a lot of genin there. There was so much training going on, Kyson loved their enthusiasm. But there was a huge crown of shinobi training, leaving little space for Kyson to train. But as Kyson looked closer in the training grounds, he noticed there was an open space for training on the other side. it was about 20 meters away from Kyson. Kyson also noticed there was a girl over there training with a dummy. Kyson figured he'd train over there since there was more space. As Kyson was walking over towards the crowd of shinobi he began to ask them politely.

"Excuse me, can you guy's move out the way a little. I'm trying to get through." Kyson said in the most innocent way possible.

"Guy's it Kyson. That's the guy I was talking about." One of the kids said to some of his friends.

Kyson was confused on how they knew his name. I guess he was starting to get known around the village after completing 4 S rank missions in almost 2 weeks. He's been congratulated by many people around the village for his actions and helping out the village. But Kyson was not too big on being in the spot light. Most of the group of genin was kind enough to make room so Kyson could get through. As Kyson was walking through the crowd of genin, he noticed four shinobi didn't move out his way. They looked as if they had a problem. They had to be about 12 or 13. Kyson was confused as to why they didn't move after he asked nicely. They had a mean look on their face as well.

"Why should we move, you don't even look that strong you weakling." One of the boy's said to Kyson. If it's one thing Kyson hates being called, is being called weak. But Kyson didn't flip, he just thought he had to show these boy's a lesson. As Kyson was getting closer to the boy's, he smirked at them and clapped his hands together. Immediately a gust of wind began to form and pushing the 4 shinobi out of the way. 2 flew to the left and 2 flew to the right. But Kyson weakened his jutsu to about 10 power and 10 speed. Not enough to actually do damage to them. The other genin looked amazed as they saw how Kyson easily pushed the four shinobi out the way so easily. They flew on about 3 meters and landing on their butts. None of them suffered any casualties. As Kyson reached the open space, he saw a young girl by the dummy.

"Hey there, I see your getting some training in. Mind if I join?" Kyson said as he was being polite to the young girl.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai) Empty Re: Learning how to be a Ninja (Kyson and Arai)

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:01 pm
Arai felt a strong gust of wind coming from behind her, causing her long black hair to blow forward, over her shoulders. She turned around, eyes widening when she saw the tide of young shinobi parted and at the opposite end, was a boy walking through opening. It was no small feat to push a tide of people apart like a set of double-doors. He must be strong... As he entered Arai's space, it was like a switch was flipped and the commotion returned to normal, everyone finding their respective sparring partners and getting back to their training. She smiled at him as he asked to join in on her training. It was kind of him to offer, especially since they didn't know each other.

"Sure. I'm Arai, by the way." she introduces her self, brushing her hair behind her again with one hand. "I was just trying to get in some physical training. Would you care to spar with me for a little bit? I could use a partner."

From the way the way the other ninja were staring at him earlier, he seemed to be some kind of famous. Perhaps he had done something exceptional on a mission or perhaps had done an exceptional mission. Either way, she was glad to have someone so apparently powerful so willing to train with an academy student such as herself.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:21 pm
After Kyson had asked the girl if he could join her training, she accepted his request. She said her name was Arai and she was trying to get some physical training in. This is actually the first time Kyson saw a female in the training grounds. He also never trained or fought against a female before either. Although there are some strong females in the village such as Coco. Kyson is not going to take her lightly just because she is a girl. She's trying to become a shinobi and in this world you can get killed being a male or female.

"Sure, but just know I won't go easy on you. But I also won't do anything that could seriously injure you. Because this is training after all." Kyson said with a light smile on his face. He began turn his body slightly to the right and putting his left hand out. As he was in a fighting stance, he was now ready to begin the spar.

Now, come at me with all you got." Kyson said with a smirk on his face.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 pm
(So I'm going to practice using my Lycanthrope form)

Arai responded to the boy's challenge by immediately transforming into her lycan form. It was a quick transformation, no longer taking the course of several minutes to change shape. In the span of a few seconds, She stood over 6 ft 9, hair sprouted over her whole body and turned white. Her face stretched forward, looking more like a wolf's than a human's. Her body stretched wide with muscle, straining the fabrics of her clothes a little, but not much. Her hands clenched into twisted, gnarled claws. She bared her teeth and raised her head to the sky and let out a triumphant howl. The wolf always liked to express it's dominance when unleased. The noise was so loud, it seemed that all the training that had been going on around them hand stopped, everyone was now focused on the Wolf/woman now standing before the boy. Arai smiled at him, a twisted, sharp toothed grin, but one that held warmth and she lunged. Her first instinct was to grab the boy's neck and tear it to the side, leaving it open for her fangs to sink into. If she did that however, the boy would have been infected with her curse, making him one of her kind. Instead, She slashed in an upwards diagonal slash, intending to cut his chest from lower left love-handle to upper right shoulder. The cut wouldn't be deep enough to gore, but enough to sting. If this succeeded, she would jump atop him, intending to drag him to the ground.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 pm
(No problem)

As Kyson was in his fighting stance prepared to fight, he noticed the girl began to transform. White hair began to come out all over her body like some kind of beast. Her muscles began to grow at a tremendous rate. Her clothes began to tear and she began to grow claws and sharp teeth. Her height began to increase as well, she grew to be about 6'9. Kyson wasn't expecting the training to turn out like this. But he didn't worry because he assumed the girl was planning to do this from the start. Plus, facing her is nothing compared to what Kyson has been through. So Kyson kept his cool. For the most part, he was just surprised and intrigued from her transformation. He never seen anything like this and never knew things like this existed . Kyson put his left hand down and turned facing directly at the wolf girl.

As she lunged at Kyson, Kyson activated his Hydrification bloodline at a speed of 160. As the girl attempted to slash Kyson from the bottom left hip to his upper right shoulder. He let the girl attack him. As the slash sunk into Kyson, it had no effect on him. It was like she slashed at a pool of water. As the slash went right through Kyson leaving no effect on him. He quickly backed up five steps at a speed of 50 and observed what she would do next.

"Ha ha, I wasn't expecting this. This is actually a unique jutsu, I've never seen anything like it. I assume you have sense like some sort of wolf or bear or something?" Kyson said as was standing there waiting.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:46 am
Arai cocked her head to the side in confusion as her slash went in too easily and too deep. Stranger still, when she tore her claws from his body, all that came out was, believe it or not, water. What a unique jutsu... How one can turn their body into water and still be able to stand or hold human form was beyond her. Wait.... She might've actually heard of a clan that does this... She learned about them in her classes at the academy. Hozuki! Yes, she believed that was the name of the clan. And their jutsu was Hydration! It all made sense now. But how could a Hozuki survive in a place like this? A desert? If it weren't for here new animal-like senses, she wouldn't have been able to sense Kyson back stepping. 5 steps. From that simple display of speed alone, Arai knew she couldn't best this man. Heck, She couldn't even touch him unless he let her. The boy expressed some interest in her transformed states, saying that he had never seen anything like it.

"Yeah..." Arai struggled to speak, voice low, twisted and scratchy. "But it's not a jutsu or something you can learn. Its a curse. Have you ever heard the stories of Lycanthropy?"
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:02 pm
As Kyson asked his question about this young girls transformation, she began to respond. It was confirmed that she does have sense like a wolf or something in that sort. And after the girl spoke, Kyson was a bit surprised she responded in that way. He thought she may have lost control or consciousness over her body. It seemed she has just about full control over the transformation, Kyson assumed. She mentioned her transformation being a curse, was she born with it or was she given the curse. That question was roaming through kyson's mind but he didn't want to ask. 

"Oh ok, I see. And no, I've never heard of Lycanthropy. But we can talk about it after this training. For now, lets continue. Come at me with all you got. But since you basically witnessed my bloodline. We'll play a little game. Try landing a hit on me, but this time I won't let you hit me. That way, you can go all out and at the same time I won't get hurt either." Kyson said as he spoke the the wolf girl. He wants to see her full potential.
Arai Frae
Arai Frae
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:36 pm
Arai cocked her head to the side in further confusion as the boy said he HADN'T heard of lycanthropy. Did no one tell the old legends anymore? Rather, did they not warn their children of the curse? Strange. Everyone in the clan knew of it before they were afflicted... Then again, half of those were seeking the curse... Arai smiled as the boy proposed a game. Basically a game of Stalk the Rabbit (or as know outside of the clan: Tag). She would pursue and he would run, making this a test of his ability as prey as much as her ability as a hunter.

"I'll give it a try." She croaks. Then, with no warning, she lunged, intending to thrust her arm through the Hozuki's chest. She would stay close and follow up with a swipe across the boy's right cheek, bringing her other arm back. Should all these attacks miss, Arai would leap at the boy, intending to barrel him over and knock him to the ground. If this succeeded, She would proceed to bare her teeth at him, reason slightly obscured by her wolven influence. She would raise a claw over her head, bring it down like a hammer, aimed at his forehead. She would then do the same with her other hand, repeating the process at least 5 or 6 times.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:24 pm
After Kyson spoke, she looked a bit confused and surprised Kyson did not know about the Lycanthropy curse. But she she did accept the little game Kyson requested. He figured it would be the best training that suited her. Kyson put his hands in his pockets and the girl immediately came at him. As she lunged at Kyson and intended to thrust her arm through Kyson's chest. Kyson backed up at a speed of 50 just enough to the attack wouldn't hit. But immediately as the the first attack didn't reach, her other hand tried to slash at Kyson's right cheek. Kyson saw the hand coming towards him and he ducked under the swipe and then stood straight again. Immediately after he stood straight again, Kyson would take two steps back to keep a fair distance. As the girl quickly leaped at the boy, Kyson  would then move to the left at 50 speed to dodge her. He was now standing about two meters away from, waiting to see what she would do next.

"This is a pretty interesting transformation. Can you use jutsu while in this form?" Kyson said out of curiosity.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum