Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
18 Posts - 21%
12 Posts - 14%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
7 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Ryo : 2200

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:18 pm
Her eyes lit up as he said what the truth is. Hikashi felt like her heart was beating out of her chest. The next sentence made Hikashi's heart nearly skip a beat.
"Why is this supposed to be a secret?"
Hikashi whispered this feeling very confused on why this was such a large problem. She was more happy for him if anything! Hikashi feels his chakra run rampant inside of her and starts to do the hand signs for rain tiger at will. She had been concentrating the entire time on her chakra and rain to truly try to understand how to do such a jutsu. She closed her eyes and felt her chakra course through her body like a river. When she finished weaving every hand sign, she felt a rush of emotion from Kozan's disappointing confession. She took a deep breath and, before you knew it, rain began to fall above nearly identical to the jusu the man had used earlier.

[163/4,082]

Last edited by Hikashi on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:27 pm
Hikashi wondered if this a much greater deal than she thought. She knew very little of the last Raikage, but she had seen a picture of her. Was there something missing, she thought. What could cause Kozan such large distress over something as simple as an Aunt.
"I guess it doesn't seem like that large of a secret unless she was some kind of godless dictator. Unless this means you are going to be the next Raikage, I don't really see much of an issue."
She heard him out again and actually made the mistake of snickering at his comment.
"Why would I hate you over something as simple as who your relatives are?"
She tried to make the mood brighter by slightly making it into a joke. Hikashi felt like maybe she overlooked something, but either way she didn't see him having a choice over who is relatives are.
"I mean it's not like she is here following you around all the time either."
She began to laugh a bit louder over her own jokes. Hikashi had good intentions with all that she said, but she still found it to all be funny. It all just seemed silly to her; the way she always found such interesting people in Kumogakure. Everywhere she goes, it was either bullies or weirdos with wings. Kumogakure, to Hikashi, held a very special place in her heart for the misfit nature of the village. She couldn't imagine fighting under any other title. With a rain storm in her heart and a clouded mind, she wished inside of her for this fun village to never change.

[271/4353]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm
Hikashi looked at her cold bowl of ramen and smirked.
"Yeah i'm done. Want to go train? I am burning to figure out what kind of power I have now."
Hikashi had a twinkle of hope in her eyes as she thought of tsunami's and revenge..... She felt a bit uneasy by her sudden thoughts of evil, but at least nobody could hear her think! Her chakra network felt like rivers flowing through her begging her to learn more than ever before. The rush of strength inside of her was overwhelming.
"I don't understand what is up with my chakra network, but I might as well harness it."
Hikashi said this as she stood up and would look back to see if Kozan, himself, was ready to follow. She had felt so weak and cripplied before, but now a renewed sense of hope over flowed her. The woman thought of herself as a simple rain drop before, but now she felt like a large tidal wave ready to strike. What kind of power awoke when she went through her change, she thought. She would walk out of the ramen shop to try rain tiger at will right off the bat. With every hand sign she wove, she seemed to be trying to go as fast as possible. For an added effect, she even said the name of the jutsu silently to herself.
"Rain tiger at will jutsu."
A cloud formed above her which she strained her chakra to expand further into a large cloud overhead. She then breathed heavily as she let the rain fall from the clouds. The masterpiece in front of her was painful and beautiful. She kept the rain up for only maybe 5 seconds as she breathed harder and harder. She was pushing her body to limits she never had before. Hikashi knew it was a good idea to stop, but she just couldn't. The jutsu was very quickly too much as her legs shook in exhaustion. She fell to her knees as the rain stopped and began to cough up blood.
"Maybe that was bit too much?"
Hikashi chuckled as she caught her breath. She had just been worried about Kozan for accidentally hurting himself with his lightning jutsu and now she goes over and hurts herself with a water one!

[386/4,739]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm
Hikashi shut off the jutsu after Kozan gave his request. She began to catch her breath as she saw his glowing blue, neon lights. What kind of monsters exist in this world, she wondered.
"Sorry about that..."
Her eyes were locked on his as she felt her chakra network almost thanking her for stopping.
"...is that a doujutsu?"
The rain had luckily been stopped at this point as her grasp and lust of knowledge became larger. While her body was nagging at her to never do that again, she thought the situation was once again funny.
"Here you said you could only make swords and stuff, then you just whip out your dojutsu. You really are a ninja with cards stuffed up your sleeves."
Hikashi's body said no to her thoughts, but she was way too curious and self absorbed to notice. What better way to see the tricks up his sleeve, than to have a sparring match!? She couldn't have come up with a better idea! A wave pusher vs. an alien eyed nephew of the Raikage with the power to pull swords and shit out, seems fair enough.
"Want to spar? I have never felt this empowered before."
Hikashi would take a few steps back before getting into a flimsy battle stance. She looked like a child who learned karate from the back of a cereal box as she kept her eyes locked on Kozan. The saddest part was her thoughts of being able to win. A cliche hit her head as she felt ready.
"...unless your'e too scared to fight me."
She could almost feel her arms swapping with Kozan as she became so overly confident. Whatever happened next, Hikashi knew she could argue and moan over it to try to void it. If only she had body flicker technique to use in mid air later.

[309/5,048]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Hikashi began to realize she might have just picked the wrong person to spar with when a very creepy sword appeared from thin air and armor quickly covered Kozan. It looked as if he was some kind of knight from hell. Maybe she should try to physically punch the armor with her strength! Hikashi took a step forward then hesitated once she remembered she pretty much had toothpicks for armors and pillows for hands. She was going to have to do a jutsu as quick as possible. She made a tiger handsign and got ready to use her most powerful jutsu. Two clones were formed on either side of Hikashi looking identical to her at a speed of 35. Hikashi then looked excited to attack before she began to feel stupid.
"I just made two clones to attack you of a lesser strength than me because I thought I knew I wasn't going to be strong enough."
She took a heavy sigh realizing how she was pretty much a goner at this point. Her clones both pulled out a kunai and threw it at Kozan at a speed of 43 with half the sharpness and health. Both aimed for the chest. Hikashi pressed his palm against her forehead realizing how stupid she had been.
"Lady Hikashi! How dare you just run into battle with such a silly strategy!"
Hikashi had almost forgotten about the ghost looking familiar pinned on her chest. She took a sigh and felt embarrassed for having such a creepy creature with her.
"Kozan... this is Toru...."
"HIKASHI ATTACK HIM!"
Hikashi had both of her clones pull out a kunai and start running at him as she tried to figure out how to do some actual damage. She tried to concentrate as her Toru felt like she was dealing with a complete idiot.

[306/5,354]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum