Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 pmHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
183 Posts - 23%
150 Posts - 19%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
56 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:37 am
The storm seemed to have passed quickly before anything else could happen as she was stopped by a.... hug? It was so unexpected, but yet it made her feel happier inside. She paused for a second before hugging him back. His comment was what made him so much more... stronger?
"You just might have a point."
Her voice was calm and clear as crystal. This didn't stop any of the changing though, but it surely lessened it. Droplets of water floated in mid air as she felt calm and she looked at Kozan knowing this was nothing now.
"What was Ashur like...?"
Her voice was calm like the middle of the ocean. She could hear the overlapping of waves over sand as she closed her eye for a second as she finished her sentence. Hikashi than opened them to reveal they were changed from green to blue. Her hair jolted into a more wavy style as she looked at Kozan for what was next. Hikashi had no idea anything had changed within her, but she definitely had a deeper respect for water itself. The water droplets vanished into thin air as she felt like she had been reborn. She know realized what had happened.
"It isn't anything that regularly happens, this is the clan's disease acting up. I think it's over, but my parents describe it as a rush of emotion. The triggers of it are unknown, however, this can only occur if your body becomes more in tune with the element. It also usually changes the appearance slightly, but it's only something minor like maybe a finger looks slightly different or something. It wouldn't get rid of these awful green eyes though..."
Why did she always have to get herself down? Hikashi relaxed her expression and felt comfortable around a person for once. The most personal thing someone could witness to her was her disease acting up.

[318/2,804]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 am
Kozan had her hands on her shoulders and Hikashi was too caught up with the situation to think much of it. This was a powerful ninja who Hikashi truly didn't feel cautious around. The ninja continued to talk about Ashur and Hikashi was really interested in the very strange child.
"I saw him fly through the sky, oddly enough. By saw I mean he might have just teleported. Ashur is scary fast and kind of inhumane. He also has a really odd frog. Is he mentally okay? Can you trust someone with this much strength who talks to a frog as his best friend?"
Hikashi was joking towards the end, but still Ashur was just such a crazy child to her. Hikashi then heard Kozan continue to speak again.
She really wanted to take it seriously, but it just seemed hilarious to her. The morbid humor was spot on!
"That's fantastic. Hey if you can pull armor and swords from your ass and I can cry rivers, want to form a partnership?"
Hikashi thoroughly enjoyed how accepting Kozan was and how strong this guy seemed. She was noticing he was a bit on her more so, but she assumed it probably just for comfort or something, right? Hikashi shut out doubt in her mind and looked back at the reflection the table cast... Her eyes......... HER EYES...... She began to overflow euphoria.
"My eyes aren't that shitty green they used to be.... this is..... fantastic..."
She went in for another hug from Kozan as she truly felt powerful for once. The skies were clear, and luckily so were the water droplets around her. Things were looking up for her.

[279/3,083]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:03 am
Hearing such a bold statement frazzled Hikashi. Something inside her began to want to keep this ally for life. Kozan, to her, was a strong hard-boiled type with a soft spot. She greatly enjoyed someone so humble and someone who really seems to care for others. As she hugged him she really felt at home without a single bit of worry in her. Hikashi truly cared to make such a powerful ally by her side. Thoughts swirled through her head of fighting large enemies beside Kozan and she was filled with determination to become stronger. Her dreams were interrupted by a question.
"I am not hungry, but you can. I am really excited to see just how far my new abilities are."
All Hikashi could think about was making it rain, but this was way too weak to ever be useful in her mind. That confronted her with a challenge maybe lasting for the rest of her life: fuck everyone else and harness the power of the rain. She decided to ask Kozan for his advice.
"Do you think that I should harness the power of the rain, since it agrees so greatly with my chakra?"
She felt comfortable and confident when her chakra was infused with the rain, in fact, she never wanted it to stop raining around her. It was such a childish wish for endless rain, but seeing people have wings and pull armor from their ass seemed like it was a childish wish in it's self. Hikashi felt like Kozan had all the answers for any question she asked. He just seemed like he has been around for awhile and was in "the know." Outside of the ramen shop she closely watched someone weaving hand signs and memorized it within an instant just from instinct. Rain began to fall after a ridiculous amount of hand signs and the ninja's lips read out "Rain Tiger At Will Jutsu." Wow, how convenient, she thought. The rain made was quickly called off by the ninja practicing it. Hikashi's luck was really luck up now.
"Ever heard of the rain tiger at will jutsu?"

[354/3,437]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:35 pm
Was Chuunin this easy to get, Hikashi thought to herself. The village seemed to just hand out ranks for power and leave everyone without knowledge of even the basics of chakra! Hikashi felt like something was wrong when Kozan began to eat his food very quickly. She wondered if this was a nervous habit, but what could possibly make Kozan nervous? Was it me hugging him, Hikashi wondered. She quickly went back to focusing on him again after looking like she was deep in thought.
"Yeah, I guess it would work well. It just seems like it would be hard to make it strong considering it's nothing but raindrops."
She then saw Kozan lick his lips slightly and felt a little bit uncomfortable. Hikashi began to wonder if Kozan had feelings for her after all. 
"Do you think there are anymore spies?"
She looks at Kozan to seem him.... acting quite strange? She decides the best idea was to comfort him, so he put her arms around his shoulders and felt her bosoms press against his back.
"You really don't know, do you?"
She was talking about the spies, of course. Hikashi said it in a kind tone as she thought about the trials of becoming a Chuunin.
"You look just like the old Raikage I saw in books.... you must be powerful enough to take out the spies with a look that determined."
[234/3,671]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:37 pm
Oh god, something is horribly wrong, she thought. It seemed to Hikashi that Kozan was concentrating on something. His comment on how to handle spies reminded her of the Salem Witch Trials.
"W-wait what? You just throw them in jail for no good reason except for how they look and expect everything to go well? What if you thought I was a spy and just threw me in jail until they found out?! Do you hurt these people before you do this?"
Hikashi was being a..... bitch. She saw him become more and more unsettled until Kozan said it. She blushed imagining him pronouncing his love for her. Hikashi was ready to feel every single romance novel she read all at once.
"Of course I can!"
She said excited with her heart beating faster than ever.
"What is the secret you wish to tell?"
She leans in happily with anticipation. Her chakra flow becomes unsettled and she can feel a rainstorm inside of her very bones. Her connection to her chakra was more emotional, sadly enough. Hikashi's chakra flow was more unpredictable as the disease was modfying it, making just a single emotional outburst have small impacts upon it. This totally not a future skill effect leaves her to wonder what happens when it all gets too much for her. All of this was dashing through her head as she readied for Kozan to propose like in books. If only Hikashi understood a bit more about the world.

[248/3,919]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum