Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 pm
(She will mellow out in the next post or so XD)

Hikashi blushed feeling like a massive idiot. She wondered if she should say something or maybe just stay silent. Umm why not just act like I am too busy working on my jutsu, she thought. She quickly weaved the hand signs and blew out a thick mist that nobody really could see through. She couldn't imagine making the situation more awkward, but oh boy it just got worse.
"Ashur never told you about me? So I just explained that for no.... You know what, I don't even care anymore. Lets just get some ramen or something. I am a ninjutsu user, but I can't really do much yet. I will get there I guess."
She took a loud sigh, and just kept walking through the mist in the same direction she had with her arms stretched in front of her. If only Hikashi knew she could cancel the jutsu. She heard Kozan's stomach almost sound as if it rumbled from the smell of food.
"Lets eat."
She canceled her jutsu and sighed once again.

[174/1,125]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:42 pm
Hikashi caught her breath as she realized she couldn't possibly make things worse. Kozan probably despised her right now! She was going to have to toughen up and stop being a little bitch for once in her life if she ever wanted to make a friend.
"I am sorry for the mist again, but let's just eat and forget about all of this."
She said this while trying to be serious as possible. She had a lot of growing up to do, but luckily not as much as some of the other Genin in the village. Hikashi walked over and sat at the ramen bar and hoped Kozan would follow as well. She was going to have to talk about something, anything to get a normal conversation out.
"Have you heard the news going around the village?"
Hikashi really had only meant from the few conversations she had overheard. She had a dramatic pause and then looked at Kozan.
"We have spies here..... all around here....and they want to kill us from the inside."
She said this softly and only overheard this from some other ninja complaining about it on the streets.
"It could all be rumors, but I think we should hunt down those good for nothings. I may not be strong, but you could probably take them out easy."
Hikashi had a bit of a problem with being gullible. The first word of something she hears is gold to her unless it's about a topic she is aware of. The poor toothpick couldn't have even realized the lack of spies in Kumogakure!

[265/1,390]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:35 pm
Hikashi really wanted to not care so much, but hearing this guy taking out spies was horrifying to imagine. It sounded ruthless and chilling to the bone to hear such a thing happen!
"You chopped a person in half and threw two into prison? How strong were these spies?!"
It felt unsettling to hear someone god like before her and to think the Raikage was ten times stronger was making her sick to her stomach. She heard the rest of the story and was shocked to hear she was with a lightning user.
"You use lightning? I have read lots about an element so fierce as lightning.... please be careful..."
She recalled the various injuries she read and the deaths associated with learning lightning. Things were getting unsettling and a feeling of helplessness came over her as she imagined someone this strong turning bad. The ramen was set down on the table as her thoughts raced through her head, and fear was the only thing driving her to become stronger than before at this point.

[265/1655]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Hikashi was shocked by how reckless this guy was coming off to be! Her face lit up when she heard him say one of them had a dojutsu, which she understood to be some kind of weapon given from the gods. She was really going to have to step up her game.
She than couldn't believe his next comment. Her jaw dropped as she went bug eyed.
"Y-you think I am a good ninjutsu user??""
She started blushing and tried to shrug it off right away. Hikashi never was the kind to work under pressure, sadly.
"Well uh, it's really only two water ninjutsu. It's nothing. I always wanted to harness the rain through the jutsu I see the most experience water ninja using though!"
She felt tense as she wondered what Kozan thought of her after everything happening today. Her chakra went all over the place inside of her as she tried to focus on her ramen. Hikashi's anxiety was a bit much for her at times. Before she knew it, rain drops began to fall overhead after the sky seemed to be clear a little while ago. Her eyes focused quickly on the rain before her wondering what had happened.
"This is weird.... it seems it's raining out of nowhere. It probably will go away eventually though, right?"
She looked back over at Kozan feeling uneasy as she saw the rain cloud was around 2 meters in diameter right over her. It couldn't have been a coincidence, right? The rain eased her down and so did the delicious ramen. To stop eating such a thing for a second was a sin in it's self. One day she wants to learn how to control rain just like the pros do. Hikashi thought of a deeper mastery of the jutsu and became happier. Rain didn't feel like just another weather condition, it felt like a shoulder, it felt personal. Hikashi had always read through the suiton books in the library to get stuck on pages of rain used in ninjutsu. If only she had memorized the handsigns for the jutsu. Rain Lion at Will Technique, she remembered this name off the top of her head. Hikashi's memories sometimes end up twisted a bit..., but hey, at least she looked into the jutsu.
Was leaving a good idea, was asking him to go on a mission to much, Hikashi wondered. She regained herself in the mayhem and knew she wasn't ready to leave just yet.

[414/2,069]

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 pm
She smirked when he said even Ashur was speedy. Hikashi "saw" how fast this kid was even if he wasn't going at max speed. The speed was.... horrifying to the very core. Just the thought was giving her the willies as Kozan began to eat more of the ramen. The ninja then spoke of her powers being great and that's where things went... weird for Hikashi. She knew her clan was powerful, but not that powerful, right? She was just specializing in an element, not summoning oceans! Her mind raced over the outcomes of having something linked emotionally.
"Kozan...."
Rain began to fall harder and the cloud grew. Hikashi had noticed Kozan looked deeply worried and felt an urge to make him feel at home. Her emotions she tried to bottle made it harder and harder to withstand the pressure of thinking her emotions were linked to her chakra network. Water began to drip all over from Hikashi's skin and her eyes began to fade from green to blue in a horrific manner.
"Is this a bad thing?"
The minute she finished speaking a very bad storm was made overhead. Her suiton capabilities felt ungodly and horrifying. She hadn't even notice she was sweating a great deal of water from her body. Hikashi looks back horrified and the storm continues on to form darker clouds.
"What is going on? Is this what my parents warned me about? Kozan, I am so sorry for making this happen."
She began to tear up and would try to run away from the ramen bar with half of her ramen bowl full. The rain would then begin to hit her directly and curve very extremely just to hit her. It didn't feel painful, but it felt somewhat horrifying. Her eyes would now become purely blue as she looked like she was being sacrificed to demons. The feeling inside of her was something so uplifting, but yet uncontrollable. It felt like a flooded river into her body of knowledge, but was the current too strong? It would all be over in minutes as the storm would subside and so would her abnormal amount of sweating. Hikashi would only fear for the worst as she stood up with every hair on her head still resting perfectly. Her inital response would be to look at Kozan in a daze before realizing she would have reached the very first wave of the meijin clan. It could have just been that time of the month though.

[417/2,486]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum