Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Ryo : 2200

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) Empty The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:38 pm
Hikashi walked down the road like every other ninja in this world does on a regular basis. Her umbrella held over her shoulder protected her eggshell white skin from coming in contact with the sun shining on her. She looked exactly like her picture did as she always had. she was a perfectionist to the finest of details. As she took her slow and tiny steps forward, some kids began to talk amongst each other.
"Look at those ugly eyes, she calls herself a ninja?"
They all giggled as Hikashi simply sighed. Her brother Kurame was nowhere in sight, which might have been a bad thing. She decided that maybe she shouldn't be using her brother as a crutch anymore anyway. Hikashi pulled out her book and flipped through the pages to the simplest jutsu you could imagine, the hidden mist jutsu. Her cheeks curved upwards to a smile with the knowledge of the book in front of her. With a loud slam of the book, her ugly hazel eyes looked for a place to try to train such a difficult jutsu.

(182)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:37 pm
Hikashi looked at the emo kid and her face cringed up.
"Why is it that everyone wishes to pick on the alien-eyed chick today?!"
She gave one final scowl while looking into the ugly face of the emo boy. Hikashi only wondered how low the standards could be for such trash to become ninja. She studied everyday just to be on par with freaks like these. Hikashi walked around him feeling increasingly frustrated by everyone in this village. Now onto learning, she thought. Only a quick tiger hand sign and a bit of chakra infusing. Hikashi nodded, before her eyes widened. She quickly looked back at the emo kid.
"Y-you look just like the old Raikage."

(116/298)

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan) Empty Re: The Rain Lady meets the Walgreens mvp (p/nk/Kozan)

Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 pm
In her frustration, she realized her manners went way out of the window. She wished not to be some lowly snob! Her memories of Kurame flooded in and she looked at this boy feeling kind of bad.
"It is for the hidden mist jutsu..."
She pursed her lips and looked at the emo kid.
"But where are my manners? I am Hikashi.... Hikashi Meijin."
She held out her gloved hand that looked as delicate as fine china, sadly it probably was. Her last name left her bug eyed because of the last name signifying a lowly position in society, it seemed. She then gave a smile and played it off all cool.
"Eh anyway, I carry an umbrella because I get sunburn very easy."
Hikashi waited for Kozan's next words hoping to maybe make a friend.

(136/438)

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:20 pm
She shook his hand softly, and quickly regret not living up to his strong hand shake. Something deep in those eyes of the ninja looked so much like the eyes of Kurame. Was could it be though? Determination? Hikashi pondered this to herself as he released the hand shake and spoke his name. She got a bad feeling about this kid, something seemed off. Hikashi had heard from a delusional winged boy flying above that spies exist in this world, but her source summed up why she couldn't trust this information. Hikashi took no note of the last name while in her thoughts. She heard him talk about wishing to no interrupt herself and her suspicion went out the window.
"Oh, you have done nothing wrong. I don't really do much."
Hikashi smiled at him, then thought maybe this would be a great chance for a partner.
"How would you like to train together? You seem half as bad as some of these freaks in this village."
She thought for a moment how that could have came off wrong, but Hikashi didn't really care. Hikashi would then look the other direction and try the hidden mist jutsu again. Her frustration only got worse with each failure.
"I hate learning jutsu, want to grab a bite to eat instead?"
Her attempt to procrastinate would hopefully work. Hikashi would rather be studying textbooks then do something like training jutsu.

(237/675)

Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:05 pm
She smiled when she heard Kozan say buddy, and thought it was just the kind of thing she would have heard that winged ninja say. Hikashi followed Kozan wondering what to say. She felt the slight breeze of wind almost grow silent as the thought arose of telling this boy about her... limitation. Hikashi quickly wrote this off as nothing worth mentioning, he probably had no idea she was limited to only water style jutsu. Her face grew pale and she felt sweat go down her back as he asked about her ninjutsu thing. Hikashi wondered how this kid could have possibly known about her limitation, and completely forgot to think about her jutsu she was trying to train. She took a deep sigh before she spoke up.
"Kozan... It uh...."
She looked around before getting it out.
"It is a limitation that can both be a blessing or a curse. I can only use water style jutsu from this disease that took both my chakra network and my last name."
Her face hung a bit low wondering where he could have possibly heard this from. She needed to ask at least that!
"Who told you about me? All people seem to know is my eye color except for my brother and..."
Her eyes widened.
"You talked to the winged boy, didn't you? I knew I shouldn't have trusted him!"
Hikashi looked at Kozan with a look of betrayal, shock, and a bit of relief. It felt much better getting out her limitation then she thought, but the thought of some of these snotty brats figuring this out made her want to hide under a rock.

[276/951]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum