Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Day to Day Issues(P,IO,NK) Empty Day to Day Issues(P,IO,NK)

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 pm
It was one of those casual days again. The sun beating down so closely to the Village they call Suna. Etch found himself wandering around the training grounds. He was getting quite familiar with the Training grounds he was always at. It almost felt out the place was another home of his. A slight breeze in the air, kicking up the sand off the ground which hit agaisnt his gray and blue track sweater, Etch was raring to get started. Lately he's been training by himself, but that day Etch wanted to get to know some of his other Suna ninja and train with them. He had no real agenda today, aside from a few jutsu of course. Etch waited, with his bright yellow eyes, and black curly hair, for someone to pass by with the same intentions he harbored. Etch while waiting was holding up his hand above his head, in hopes of shielding his medium toned skin from becoming weather-beaten.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Day to Day Issues(P,IO,NK) Empty Re: Day to Day Issues(P,IO,NK)

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:14 am
“Stupid-flubbin-crubbin-jobblebobber!” Kira muttered under he breath in frustration as she couldn’t seem to get a hand on this new jutsu she was trying to learn. It was one of her families sacred sealing jutsu, passed down throughout the ages. It ran in the family, yet Kira couldn’t seem to get a hang of it. I mean, looking at it from a different perspective, the Uzumaki had learned all these pretty hard fuuinjutsu. The Self Marking Seal, Five Elemental Seal and all these other super cool seals but she couldn’t master one that RAN in the family? Ludicrous! It made Kira want to throw the headband that was wrapped around her neck down a well and never look back. She would just live her life as a performer, something that she was already born to do. Live the life of fame and glory and wealth! Instead of the pennies that she was making doing household tasks. Seriously, what was she, a maid? She’d rather be a stripper.

Not realizing where she was going, she ran right into some kid with black curly hair. Somewhat stunned to the obstacle that had somehow popped up into her path, she became visibly agitated. what was up with people in this village randomly popping out of nowhere! Honestly though, this seemed to be quite a common thing for these ninja fold since every she’s met seems to do it! “Watch it twerp!” The Uzumaki scolded, even though it was completely her fault. If they existed in the modern world, she’d be that teenage driver that got into accident every other week, completely blaming the other person. The girl flipped her hair like a typical high school mean girl before walking off.

Last edited by |Snow| on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:49 am
Huh?? Did this woman really just walk into him, and call HIM a twerp? What type of rude Ninja is she. Etch let out a sigh, this is what he gets for trying to make friends with Suna people. Such a wide range of personalities here, he was beginning to wonder why he tried. 

Still, It was rude to just walk into someone and treat them that way. Does she have no manners? It slightly ticked him off too that someone could be like that. "Hey, you. Watch where you're going!" If anything she was being the twerp here, running into him and going off on him. It wasn't Etch's fault she doesn't pay attention! Forget the nice first impressions, this woman didn't deserve it. " And what the hell are you doing here anyway? No one just decides to aimlessly walk around this area without a reason." Etch was just as curious about the woman as he was frustrated. He was searching for a partner, but sure as hell wasn't expecting this encounter. After his statement he squinted with slight disgust at the redheaded woman, and continued to block off the sun from his face with his arm.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:01 am
While Kira was walking away, looking all fabulous like aways and a pissed off look that drove all the boys crazy, the boy who was in her way had tried her. OOOOOO BOY was he trying her. The Uzumaki stopped in her tracks, the hair on her pretty head slightly rising at the agitation she was feeling. No one, and I mean NO ONE talked to Kira like that without getting a nice little education of social etiquette. To those who knew, only she was reserved to talking to others like that.

The girl slowly turned around as the boy questioned her being in the training field. Well what sort of stupidly obvious question to ask! I mean it was a training field wasn’t it? Where ninjas like her go to train in the art of being an ninja so they could later fight other ninja who have also trained on training fields. It was like the circle of life. The cat eyed boy must have not been aware. Speaking of eyes, his were pretty cool, but that was besides the point. Though, she had him beat in eye coolness since hers were different coloured.

“Well, we are on a training field aren’t we?” Kira asked the boy with a forced smile on her face. “And tell me young shamalamalopolis, what do people do on a TRAINING field hmm?” she asked sarcastically, with each word taking a step closer towards the kid until she was practically right in front of him with little room to actually call personal space. She was pretty intimidating, but the fact that she stood a foot lower than the boy and had to look up at him didn’t help her cause. Kira’s hands were on her hips as she awaited for the smart mouth to reply.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:32 am
Shamalamalopolis...What the fu- You know what, Etch wasn't even going to question it. He would try to Google it later or something. No but really that word was odd. Either way, this woman was hella sassy, maybe he was being the same but wasn't going to take no crap from some girl he's never seen before. Etch also wondered what her name could even be, but that was beside the case. Etch stood tall and acted casual still holding his arm above his head, looking down at the woman. Though he was slightly pissed off he had to admit to himself his question was dumb, but then again what type of person walks around bumping into people and insulting them? She wanted to play this game? Then Etch was perfectly fine with it.

Etch held a casual posture about him, seeming unfazed by the woman walking up to him so close. What a weirdo, and one he felt no need to be afraid of. Then again, he's learned through his days that appearances aren't everything, so Etch had that launched in his mind as he spoke, half concerned and half sassy. "Sigh. This is really happening right now, i'm getting chewed out by some woman iv'e never met before. Well if you are so unsure about your definition, a training GROUND is a place where people conduct several experiments on perfected there combat capabilities, and being able to be recognized as a stronger opponent in the future." At this point Etch was having fun with this, leaking out a small smirk on his face. It was humorous to him to begin to explain a question in unnecessary detail, and this woman deserved it, at least in his opinion. "Ive never heard however that you're supposed to run into people when you're not paying attention where you can be walking. That's a new activity to do here on these training grounds, you should teach it to me sometime. Hopefully we won't fall in a ditch together." Etch finished off his sentence with slight sarcasm and flirty manners. It was funny to him to be doing all of this, and began to make him crack up. Still, he knew this one was probably a hot head, so he stood his ground and took a few steps back to not catch a knee in the gut.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:16 am
Kira cocked her head back and looked around the vicinity to see if anyone else had heard this boy trying to out sass her. One does not simply out sass Kira, oh no it doesn't happen. Nope. It was time to teach this pipsqueak… tallsqueek a little lesson about hierarchy, and about how he stood near the bottom, and she was all the way at the top with all the other beautiful people who have been touched by God to bless the earth with their angelic appearance. The Red Headed Goddess did a tongue pop, a sign that it was now on like donkey kong. “Okay listen here Pepe-Le-Pioue, you peg me as a decently smart kid,” smarter than honey boo boo at least. “so how about you connect two and two. I was out here training like people do one a so called training field, and I so happen to finish said training. And here I was on my way out to fetch me a bowl of ramen but was blocked by a solid figure staring out into the distance.” Kira said dramatically, painting a picture with her words.  

The boy seemed to be making a joke out of the whole situation, as he was not trying to get silly and flirty. Considering how much of a bad day she was having, she took it as a full on challenge to outright smack the boy on the side of the head. Fortunately for him, she had just got her nails done and they were a bold glossy red. Kira raided her finger and moved it left to right, signalling a big fat no. “The only ditch you’ll be falling into is your grave if you keep messing with me.” Kira said, channelling her inner Regina George while also adding a pinch of seductiveness. It took all her willpower not to lick her finger and touch her skin and go ‘tssss’ cause she just flat our BURNED him. Pretty sure that she had just shut down the conversation, Kira turned around viciously, practically slapping him with her hair in the process before starting to walk of.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:59 pm
Oh how cute. She tried to be funny. At this point, he wasn't sure what the woman before him was saying. He wasn't really sure what the point of what she just said was, but it was simply just confusing. Etch made no attempt to try to understand it too much either. He began to scratch his head too, while watching the woman walk away while trying to diss him. He knew this whole fight would get him no where, and he had to begin training. Even though THIS all happened, she was all he had sadly. At the thought of this, Etch made a slight sigh at the utter defeat he had to accept. Though he could of went on for hours, this had to end or else it will only get worse, and he lose his POTENTIAL training partner for good. 

Etch bit his lip on the sad misery he had to face. He did not want to give up to a rude person like this, but he was beginning to take it too far in a sense. Whatever, he had no reason to think about this anymore, the first thing at hand was fixing the broken bridge at hand. He felt like running up to her and grabbing her to stop, but felt like that would only earn him a close examination of her newly painted nails across his face. He decided to stay his distance but yell it out. “ Look, I know the way I acted wasn't the best way to go at it, and I want to apologize for that. However you provoked me, though I was wrong to make the matters worse. I don't expect you to forgive me at all, but at least stick around since you're already here. Hell, we can maybe catch some Ramen together or some shit if you want, I guess.” Etch let out a huge sigh and decided to sit beside a nearby tree, allowing its enriched sandy bark to get on his clothes. He just had a huge ass argument in the sun and got nothing done, Etch wasn't going to probably get chewed out again longer without letting his arm get some rest. Sitting, Etch had his hands to his sides, letting the sand consume them. His legs were also left ajar, and his head tilted upwards, soaking in the peaceful moment. It was odd, for some reason he was calm after all that just happened, and was even considering whether he should get a new outfit or not soon, out of all trivial things. Etch was also trying to get all that just happened in the back of his head, he didn't feel what he did was right, but just let his emotions take over being presented such a mean person out of no where. Oh well though, Etch kept his causal fork like nothing was a issue, preparing for the remarks this rude person was probably going to make. Hell, he basically just gave her fuel to rub it in and be mean, nothing else he can say or do.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:23 am
Kira paused and raised an eyebrow, still facing the opposite direction of the boy as she heard sweet sweet words of victory. Don’t get her wrong, it was no contest. She was genuinely upset at first due to her inability to perform the jutsu she was learning, but those submissive words that floated out of the boy’s mouth was music to her ears. She didn’t like the fact that he supposedly thought that her, of all people, provoked him. Thought, she though she would let it slide this one time. The boy apologizing would do for now.

With a completely different attitude, Kira turned around, cheery and upbeat. “Now was that so hard?” She inquired all bubbly. “Because I’m such a nice person, I’ll accept your apology, but next time don’t bother arguing with me because I always win!” She continued as if the argument had never happened. It was kinda scary how fast she could change her attitude. “mmm fine, I’ll stick around a bit, but only if your buying!” She was referring to the ramen. If she was going to be caught with some mediocre looking boy, she best be getting a free meal. It’s the only way people go her to do things these days. She pretty much lived for free since the uglies of suna practically there money at her; the coins hurt. The Uzumaki watched as the boy took a seat in the shade of a nearby tree. HE must really be taking this verbal defeat hard if he was going to just sit there all glum like a sad potato. It took the thought of yummy chicken spiced ramen to not walk away in that exact moment. “Well are you just going to sit there or are we going to train?” Kira asked, ready to smack the kid over the head for his stupidity. “This is the training field after all, isn’t it?” She winked at the boy and pursued to enter a fighting stance, placing one foot back and her hands up like a boxer would. “Alright, let’s see what you got! I’ll take it easy on you, promise.” That was the semi-truth. She was going to extract revenge for having the balls to get into an argument with her.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:16 am
Hmmm. Pay for ramen? Hah, Etch would be a gentleman about it all and do so, but he was a broke gentleman. Oh well, she'll learn about that later. Etch really was suprised at how jumpy she became once he apologized, she must of really believed she was right, and felt all high and mighty feeling correct. Whatever, he thought in his head, this shade is too cool to actually care. Etch began to feel a break in sweat from his forehead, it just seemed too hot today to actually stand in that sun. He wanted to train badly, but today just seemed like a off day.

Etch heard the woman say the words about training, and it began to spark him up. Even though he just sat down for a moment, the woman was prepared to battle and he was oh so prepared to kick ass. Even so, Etch needed some time to get up. He only had a brief moment to do so. As she prepared her fighting stance, Etch considered the fact she was secretly holding a grudge and wanting to fight him for it, for the sheer reason that Etch never said anything he remembered that had to do with a spar. She made it up entirely, maybe because she was pissed. That was fine, he felt like punching some teeth in as well. This also made him laugh and become extremely happy, since Etch was in love with fighting. " Alright, I guess I'll take you on. This is going to be hella fun. However, don't promise something you know you can't keep." Etch finished that sentence with a smirk, flashing his yellow eyes. 

It was time to fight this woman....Wait, Etch didn't even know her name. Damn, well thats awkward. Oh well, Etch is just going to have to ask while looking at her on the ground, its clobbering time. At this point Etch wasn't sure where this mutual friendship would be going, even if you can call it a friendship. A minute ago they were yelling at each other, and now the two Suna ninja are sparring. Well, it may seem normal in that context, but it was odd. Etch would decide whether he would try to befriend the woman and look past her rudeness depending on how well she fought. Etch knew the exchange of fist was the best way to understand someone, so he would project his feelings through that as well. Etch now is happy and excited for the fight at hand, even though he is sitting down underneath the shading tree. He began to act on the initiation of battle. He considering attempting the Seal of Confrontation, which would prove to be good practice for the tournament as well. Etch decided to do so, and initiated the Seal after saying " Good luck friend." Etch said the words with a persuading tilting smile, and nothing more. Its time for actionnnnn.

Etch after the words, began to do the clone jutsu whilst sitting down. Ram, Snake, and then tiger. Before him, a clone was summoned, and he made it run directly towards the woman, as fast as it possibly could. She was about 5 meters away at the time. While the clone ran, Etch got up thanks to the support of the tree, and grabbed two shuriken from his weapon pouch. Using the clone as a diversion and to blind the woman from his next attack, Etch threw the shuriken towards the woman and the clone. It would phase through the clone, and produce a chance to hit the woman. Etch wasn't trying to kill or several injure her, just scare. For this reason, he only aimed it towards the outskirts of her skins pathway, to just graze her cutting through. It was going at about 57 speed, building up to it of course. The diversion from the clone would of shielded the shurikens path to the Kunoichi's limbs.

[2 shuriken deposited, -5 Clone Jutsu.
128/133 AP]
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 am
Kira returned the smirk to the boy’s smirk. Somehow, he knew she might not actually take it easy on him. It seemed the boy was calling her bluff, and for that he gained some respect points, but not many. And the points that he did gain, he quickly lost when the boy failed to even get up once their match had begun. Was he really that lazy that he would just start off the battle from where he sat? I mean really? Was Kira, the beautiful, the gorgeous, the most angelic woman of all of Suna not worth a decent amount of respect and common courtesy? Or was it that he knew he wasn’t worthy to stand above her, him being all tall and all. Yeah, it must have been the latter. Definitely the latter. It made the most sense after all. 

The boy made the seal of confrontation, which Kira responded my dropping her fists. Now she was just feeling insulted. he was going to get a good decent clobbering at this rate.The Uzumake would be sure to bury him six feet under with nothing but a straw for suction. That’ll teach him. Maybe she would even send a nice little shock so bad through his system that it’ll make him piss himself. Ooo that would be good too. Or maybe, just maybe she would grant the boy the privilege of being tied to the tree by her lustful chains and make him say whatever her mind desired. Oh there was so many options to choose from but so little time, as the match was about to start! She was ready, so ready to go. She carefully planned out what she would do once he was properly under her control, like a little puppet. She would put on a show for the whole field. The Boy Who Thought He Knew It All, a production by Kira Uzumaki! mhm, she’d definitely make a few bucks to treat herself to a nice fruity beverage. She was ready, until the f-word came out. Friend? FRIEND? they weren’t friends. The closes person she considered a friend in this god forsaken village was Gwynevere, and even that was pushing it. This boy definitely had misinterpreted her intentions. They were FAR from friends. Their relationship was like that of a child and a bully. Sure the bully may act nice sometimes, but only because he wanted something from the child. In this case, momma wanted some noodles! 

It was time to show this kid how much of a ‘friend’ he meant to her, while also politely returning the smile. It was a sweet, innocent smile. Though for those who knew Kira better, it meant ‘boy you shoulda kept your mouth shut!’. And now, it was time to FIGHT! As predicted, the boy just seem to sat there. Kira wasn’t just going to wait around while the boy did his thing, she was going to take his laziness to her advantage. Not wasting any time, Kira just went straight for the boy who sat on the ground, pulling out a kunai in the process. considering the space was only five meters between them, she would close the distance rather quickly, even if she was running at half her speed of 60 (running at 30). At the start of her run, she would have tossed the kunai straight at the boy’s centre at a speed of 50. At the short distance they were in, The Uzumaki would be quite impressed if he dodged it cleanly. Unless the boy wanted to take a knife deep into the chest though, she was certain it would stop the boy from finishing his hand seals. If her attack worked as planned, she would drop kick the still sitting boy right in the stomach, leaving him possibly gasping for air. Ooo boy this would be fun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum