Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Kid no more? Kasuga goes back to the basics (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid no more? Kasuga goes back to the basics (Open)

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:23 am
His face had shown excitement as he bounced up and down frantically in an attempt to show how happy he was to here this," Oh! Oh! I wanna learn this! Kasuga wants to learn this!," he had to hold his knees in excitement as he tried to contain it. Smiling he would lean from left to right until she named someone that wasn't his daddy in which he shrugged and laughed," That sounds like an ugly dude. My dad is the number one Raikage, big guy Kurisu!," making a point to make himself as big as possible as he continued," He goes zap zap and is awesome," he didn't know who she was talking about but even though he was being a kid about it he held his father within high regards.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Kid no more? Kasuga goes back to the basics (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid no more? Kasuga goes back to the basics (Open)

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:13 pm
Coco's heart rate slide down to a normal pace rapidly. Phew. Well then! In that case things were alright. She stabbed her Umbrella back down into the ground. "Phew you really freaked me out there." She wasn't suuuper sure who that was. She knew who he was, but Yaju was Raikage when she was around, and didn't know a lot about the Previous ones. Such was the life of an immigrant. However she did remember there being a big hub bub about him being in a village not long ago. But that's certainly explain why he was such a natural at being a ninja. "Well That's pretty cool. My Dads a doctor." She announced with her own plethering of Pride. "So what did you think of Kyofu over there? Was he any good?" Seeing that the guy was an Earth Grudge Fear user he was going to go evil at some point and she needed to know what to expect when she went after him.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:35 am
He freaked her out? Well now he felt like it was story time so he decided to get up, waddle his short ass over to the woman slightly and...sit in her lap. Yes he decided it was fine to sit in some random ladies lap as he decided to look up to her,"  It looks like its story time! So are you going to tell me what my dad's home was like? I know I have a sister somewhere...but i've never been able to go to Kumo to see her...I had a brother once but he died as soon as I met him," his red eyes slowly lowered as he played the memory back in his head, all of the blood from his brother ingesting a poison meant for the family. The worst of it all was that he just found out that he had family, his mother died on him at an early age in his life leaving him mute and alone. The aspect of family now? Is all that he had between his pops and the unknown sister that he wanted to meet.

A sister...He honestly wondered what she had been like though if she was the strongest of their bloodline? He'd have to find out once he had went to Kumo to finally see her, even if he didn't know that she had died and his home ? Gone. His eyes flickered for a moment as he finally registered that the woman who's lap he had been sitting on had said something which caused him to faintly smile," Oh that's nice! Do you still see your daddy, or are you just living for him too? I bet a daddy doctor is cool though...wait does that make you a doctor as well?," ahh that childlike exuberance that emanated from him, something that baffled him none the less. Maybe it was actually becoming a child again that brought this out of him, though he couldn't quite put a finger on it if he had to call it.

When asked what he thought about that one guy..oh Kyofu was his name right! When Coco had asked about what he thought about Kyofu, his eyes flicked from left to right as he attempted to make a general statement about the male," Wellll....He seemed odd, weird and generally creepy though his carrying around that Jar made no sense, I had the assumption that he was trying to combine Water and Earth. Fighting wise? He lacks in a lot of areas, using books as his basis instead of training which throws me off. Though his little arm splitting thing," at this moment he literally makes some retarded childish hand motions that looked like an octopus doing some dance," was cool he didn't do anything with it. IF he could have done something like that why didn't he expand it with his umm...," now noticing that he had goofed a bit, he scratched underneath the small band aid on his right cheek before looking down," This doesn't make me sound like a child does it miss?," he didn't know if she had been catching on to the slight..well not normal antics of this child even though he had appeared to be one, mentally he was above the age that he had displayed...but who would be the first to notice?
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 pm
Poor little kid would find himself just flopping down on his butt at he made for Coco's lap. She'd come a long way in the last year but she suddenly remembered that she had a really hard time letting other people touch her! That Darn Maid outfit... which is to say that darn Traditional Ame Armor just caused her to fall at such ease with her body. AGAINST HER WILL. Coco was leaning nonchalantly against tree like she hadn't just flew over there. "Oh Kumo is beautiful, it was the first place that I ever saw the sun at, I love it. Back when I was there it was great. Lots of cool people to have fun, and train with. It was super chill... it's not so great now a days. The current leader is a bit of a slumlord, more than an actual kage." Then he thought about his sister thing. She knew that that other Raikage had a daughter... but... "Yeah I think I met your sister once. She was hiding in a christmas gift of mine. I opened it up, and she poped out wearing a santa outfit, promoted me to Chuunin, and ran off..." As coco spoke she looked out into the distance as if it was all just one big fever dream.

Eeeh She probably shoudn't have mentioned her dad. She didn't actually know where he was these days. Alive or dead. Oh man. She was really going to have to go look for him one of these, days. He was a strong guy, though he probably survived. For sure. Probably. Most likely. Maybe...

"Naw I moved away from Ame about a year ago, long story. But yeah, he's probably dead. No. My entire family are all doctors except for me. I've always thought about becoming one, but it's just never worked out for me. I guess I'm following my own path now."

When Kasuga started talking about him being creepy Coco knew exactly what he was talking about. "OMG yes! That Jar of dirt! What the heck? Oh well. I fight in a maid outfit, so who am I to judge." She paused. "It's a long story." This time she noticed another bit of strangeness about the boy, other than the hand motions he'd just made. "No, you seem quite advanced for your age. I had a discussion with that guy, and he didn't even hold up as well as you in conversation. How old ARE you anyway?"
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:49 pm
Traveling with Asgard had its benefits but it did make Kurisu feel slightly uncomfortable, using his brother Viper's dimension as a travel and training method didn't seem right. Even if he didn't like using it that much he did to make things easier by having Asgard drop him out next to Kasuga, the flash of light would be replaced by Kurisu's body next to Kasuga.

On him would be his Raikage robes and gear, although he was not wearing the hat at that point letting his hair blow around in the light breeze. He'd arrive just in time to hear the girl Kasuga was talking to mention that she'd met Misaki once and even told a little story on the encounter. "That sounds like something Misaki would have done. Your sister was a very good person son." he didn't show his pain, but the thoughts and memories that were invoked made pain hit his heart and soul. He gave them a minute to finish up what they were talking about before his arrival.

He had forgotten about making Kasuga younger so the question about his age was interesting but he wasn't as concerned with that. "Son, we've got to go see your mom." he wanted Ari to be able to see Kasuga as soon as possible. His attention turned towards the girl Kasuga was speaking to, "Sorry about this, I've got to get junior here to his mom, she hasn't seen him in a long time." with that, unless there was any interference he'd place his right hand on Kasuga and go back into Asgard in order to travel to Konohagakure no Sato. 

[Possible exit? xD]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:19 pm
Well while he wasn't sitting in her lap he listened to her speak of Kumo, the before and after. His face turned sour before he sighed and rubbed his head thinking maybe his home was a little further from his reach than he thought it to be originally. When he went to ask her something he would look over to his dad who had appeared right beside him and smiled," Daddy!," of course as he said this he gave  his dad the wicked stare thinking why the fuck was he seven again. Standing up he would dust himself off and wave to the lady," Thank you miss for sitting and talking with me! Oh, I'm seven by the way," with that he went with his father into Asgard where he would....wait did he say HIS MOM!

exit

25 Stats
So doing 2k to switch S/T to Tai and the last 3k to switch Nin with Weaponry making my specs Nin, Tai and Weap
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:23 pm
Approved unless exits are stopped within 24 hours.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:04 am
Now Coco was now stranger to sudden and abprut departures, infact she felt like she employed them in just about every meeting she'd ever been in, but she'd never gotten a taste of her own medicine before. And by a kage no less. Sure the hokage had tried it, but she kind of bonked him on the head before that could pull through. But she was a little star struck when She saw the other Raikage still walking around and alive, he was positively Electric, and coco couldn't help but get the feeling that he would give her a Bijuu one day...

But with her picnic over, she'd go back home to work on Railgun!

(TWC 2609)
1300 ryo
and words towards Railgun
Also, exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:09 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum