Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Legacy [p,nk] Empty Re: Legacy [p,nk]

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm
Mortarion as per usual sat in the darkness of his Kage chamber going over the next phase of plans for understanding this world and attempting to change it for his own ends. The paper work had all been taken care of by his stand in while he was away, so right now there wasn't much for him to do but think and ponder on all things. He had thought about sending letters to all the villages offering a meeting between all of the leaders, and maybe he would still do that, having them all in one place would make it easy to remember all of them at once and also get a feel for who was loyal to who and where there was bad blood to use in the future.

During this time he had decided it would be best if he took a walk through his village once more to clear his head. Standing up from his chair he walked to the door of course still dressed in full war armor just without the weapons. As he opened the door he noticed a smaller male in front of him, how long had he been there, why had he not knocked? They were questions he assumed he would get the answer to sooner or later. Pausing for a moment to stare at the boy, he would speak.

"What is it that you need?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:41 pm
Watching the male fall to a knee instictively made his right arm reach out and grasp the males shoulder firmly in his grip. Lifting the male back to his feet was a very easy feat for himself. The act of bowing to Mortarion made him feel uneasy as he was just a human, not a god, yet.

"There's no need to bow Kozan, I know who you are. A simple nod in my direction and acknowledging that I'm here is all I need while we are alone. Save the over the top for when I am admist the civilians."

Sighing through his rebreather he would listen to the males rushed words and try to make sense of what he was being asked. Once the boy stopped he couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the questions and how his shinobi went about asking them.

"Hmmm, it all depends on what you deem to call strength and power. I still see myself as a weak being attempting to perfect myself."

It seemed that Kozan wanted to get a more direct answer or maybe something from the decaying prince, however Mortarion was a man of direct words and actions. If he was asked a question he would give the answer to that question, nothing more, nothing less.

"I'll ask again, what is it that you need?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 pm
There it was, that was the direct response he was looking for from people that deemed themselves his ninja. There was no need to be indirect and use misleading questions if you were strong, you simply asked, and took what you wanted. A faint smile warped the raikage's face underneath his rebreather as he stared back into the boys eyes. He could tell this one would prove to be power hungry and they were always some of the best types to have.

"I'm glad you've chosen to speak plainly to me. The past however is in the past, I choose not to dwell on it as it holds no more weight to what my goals are. Yes, I do know the technique, You however are not ready for such an advanced technique and I would only show it to those I trust with the village. You still have much to prove...maybe you would be willing to undergo...a surgery of sorts however and try something of my own creation?"

Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:04 am
Mortarion smiled at the boys acceptance to undergo the ceremonial injection of one of the plague princes creations. With a slight nod to show that he accepted the child's willingness he would begin walking through the doors leading out of his office. With a quick and precise hand wave he would motion for the young male to follow him through and down the Kage building. If all was done and he was followed they would take a brief stroll through a secret door recently installed at the ground floor. The path now spiraled deeper into ground underneath the kage building with torches lighting as they walked all reacting to Mortarion's chakra releasing itself in the air.

"This is my...private study, where I come to test new toys and the like. A lot of my experiments you see in the village are a by product of what I have done down here."

Walking over to a glass case he would open one of the doors before reaching in and grabbing a rather large syringe filled with a substance that seemed to have a life of it's own. Flicking the vial the mixed color would react almost violently attacking where the finger had hit.

"Are you sure this is something you want to proceed with, the injection....could prove fatal and is not without it's negative effects."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum