Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK) Empty Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 pm
Ashur walked to the ramen shop looking for Kozan, and wondered what exactly he was going to do here. He honestly loved ramen, but he also wanted to train. He then remembered reading about a special mark seal and considered marking Kozan. He would just slip in, and put a tiny black dot somewhere to... Ashur had no idea what it would do actually. He was very confused on the whole topic in general. He ordered two bowels of ramen, one for Kozan and one for him. He was friends with the chef since he came here about every weekend and the chef began to make it special for him. The process was delicate, and it all seemed from scratch too! Ashur watched as his stomach growled with the aroma of noodles being made. He got goosebumps, and began to look around again for Kozan. He really wanted to put a mark seal or something onto him, but will it hurt? Would this cause cancer? What exactly would this do to the ninja? Ashur practiced on his arm, and poked dots onto his arm. He wasn't the best at this, but he was learning. By the fifth dot he had made it almost perfect!

(204)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK) Empty Re: Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 pm
Ashur looked with a great grin at his friend coming over, but then that got him thinking if Kozan was really his friend? Was Kozan going to run away as fast as possible after getting his money? The boy then realized that either way he didn't care one bit. The boy thanked him for lunch, and Ashur was surprised to see someone who was polite in this village. He personally wasn't even the slightest bit polite, but that topic was for another day he thought to himself. He needed to formulate his response from the socially adept ninja next to him.
"Oh it's fine."
Ashur sighed inside, and wondered if he could have said anything worse then that. He then grinned a little thinking about worse statements. He watched as the chef laid the bowls in front of them, and Ashur smiled. He felt happy to see the bowl of ramen, then felt awkward thinking about how to eat it. He didn't want to be rude. He began to sweat a bit, and then gained his composure again. He knew what he was going to do!
"Excuse me for a second."
Ashur got up from his seat, and walked out of the shop. He released his pet frog onto the street, hopefully out of view.
"Brandon, can you go deliver these letters? I forgot to."
The frog sighed, and began to run down the street. Ashur returned to his seat feeling a bit more relaxed after talking to his pet. He then got a great idea of what to do next.
"I forgot to formally introduce myself. My name is Ashur, just Ashur. Also I am from the Shiroi Clan which means I can grow out wings, and can harness the power of feathers in jutsu. It seems underwhelming, but you will have to see sometime."
Ashur smiled, and then took off his shirt and flak jacket. His wings were spread out behind him, and some people began to spit out their ramen or choke on water in surprise. Ashur blushed feeling awkward, then held out his hand for a hand shake. He was going to put the mark seal on without asking hoping Kozan wouldn't figure it out, then decided it might be better to ask, and be kind.
"Kozan, Is it okay if I put the mark seal on you?"

[392/597]
(Mark Seal learned so far)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK) Empty Re: Ramen And Noodle Things (Private,Kozan,NK)

Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 pm
Ashur put on his shirt and jacket, and began to think about the entire situation. Could he trust this boy? Something seemed wrong with the unfamiliar clan the boy talked about. He tensed up, thinking that the boy plotted to kill him in some way. Ashur had to think for a second, what would make him and this boy have a trust between each other? He felt as if Kozan had secrets as Ashur does. Something seemed honest in the boy's face though. Something seemed.... dangerous as well. Ashur decided that being paranoid wasn't going to help out with making a friend. He thought back to what had worked with his parents to get them to reveal how they felt. Confrontation! That would work! He saw the boy hadn't eaten yet, and realized he had just been zoned out for awhile.
"You probably are hungry, lets eat first! Also, Kozan, I feel we should become partners. The ninja world is very large for us, and you seem to have some hidden talents."
Ashur began to eat some of his ramen, then stopped again. He took off his blond wig, to reveal his feathers for hair. He then took a finger, and plucked one off to show Kozan.
"I am going to be honest with you. I am part of a bird clan that gave me this horrid, feather hair. I also made my wings, and was not born with them."
He looked at Kozan for approval and continued.
"These feather have made myself into a mockery, because the idea of using feathers seems silly. What people didn't realize is, the sheer power within every feather I use. You see, Kozan, with a simple infusion of chakra..."
Ashur infused the feather with chakra, and it began to emit a soft, white glow. It looked beautiful, and people began to look at it oddly. Ashur then picked up a single noodle with chop sticks, and slid the feather through the noodle as if it were air.
"They can become razor sharp. This is common for people to use, but I find it to be average and overrated. What I like to do is special. It is beautiful, art, that brings great joy to my heart. Kozan, each one of my feathers is an art piece of mine, and when people see that.... they will find out that my art is an...."
Ashur threw the feather into the air, and then made the feather vibrate. This released a burst of air, causing the feather to go up away from people and out of the way of the ceiling. He then smiled, and then infused it with more chakra. The feather was kept out of reach from the ceiling and others by the bursts of air, and Ashur then grabbed an ice cube from his drink. He then threw the ice cube into the feather, and grinned.
"Explosion!"
The ice cube touched the feather, and then made a small explosion instantly. Ashur smiled, knowing he had just quoted Deidara. He knew this, of course, from his book on the tale of Uzumaki Naruto. He then would look at Kozan with a large grin on his face.
"Cool right?"
Some people gave him dirty looks and left, and then Ashur remembered the mark seal.
"Hey, I almost forgot, you can place the mark seal on me as well. Just don't do anything stupid with it."
Ashur began to eat his ramen again after finishing his sentence. He was too immature to realize that he had just made a scene, and was being very rude to the other people sitting around him. It was like he was raised by no parents... oh wait.

(617/1214)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:56 pm
Ashur nodded at Kozan, he felt he wasn't reaching out enough. He needed someone he could trust his very existance to. He wanted Kozan to become a person he could take on missions, and have help him with battles, at this rate, the boy seemed like a friend but was too silent. Something lay hidden in the very eye's of Kozan, something mysterious. Ashur then began confident he had misread Kozan as being gay earlier. Ashur, after staring Kozan in the eyes, held out his palm. His bowl was almost empty at this point from the amount he stuffed in his face.
"Put it on my palm, I feel the palm is a very dangerous, yet controlled point, perfect for the mark seal."
Ashur would wait a bit for Kozan to put the seal on if he chose to, and then would finish off his ramen. He would then hold out a hand for Kozan to put his hand onto, and leave a finger ready to give the seal.
"Kozan, have you ever read about Deidara? He is a very large influence on my life, and his works make joyful from the bottom of my heart."
After giving the seal in the direct center of Kozan's palm if Kozan had held out a hand, he would pull out his book on "The Tale of Uzumaki Naurto," and flip the page to the fight between Sasuke and Deidara and show the page to Kozan. It had a picture of Deidara, and a few of his explosive clay art pieces.
"The author of this book was able to get both halves of the story, and seemed to know a lot about Deidara. I also learned alot about Deidara from books about the old Akatsuki who made the ones today look like sissies!"
Ashur was making a heavy assumption here, and was simply glorifying his violent role model. All he knew was that the ones today was now a group of hundreds of ninja! They were rumored to have bijuu's and even doujutsu unheard of! The academy really did have a tendency to stretch the truth.
Ashur was highly enthusiastic, and began to go on for awhile about Deidara knowing true art and how everyone else was stupid. He also began to go on about Deidara exploding the entire leaf village, this book seemed to be stretching the truth in some areas.
"And, and Deidara exploded all those filthy leaf village members, just because he wanted too! Cool huh?"
Ashur smiled, awaiting Kozan's response. Ashur dreamed about becoming like that member of the Akatsuki. He wanted to go around exploding everything in site for the joy of it. Ashur began to calm down realizing he had been fan girling too hard.
"Do you have a role model, Kozan, like your Mom, or an Uncle?"
Ashur grinned, waiting to hear a response.

(478/1692)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:13 pm
Ashur rested his book on the table, and listened to what Kozan had to say. After Kozan had finished, Ashur took a second to absorb what the ninja said. He looked shocked, Ashur felt Kozan was just like him!
"Well tell them to go screw off, your a ninja now! You can do whatever you want with whomever you want. Kozan, just don't do anything stupid, you will regret it! It is better off to ignore them, and fill the family gap with power and friends."
Ashur smiled after saying the corniest thing he had ever said. He was garbage at cheering people up, but he tried at least.
"And if escape isn't possible, I will blow a hole into the figurative wall and rip you from their arms if I have to!"
Ashur was fired up, and suddenly became much happier. He then pointed at Kozan again.
"We are going to get dessert now!"
Ashur grabbed Kozan's arm, and began to pull Kozan from his seat. He would then drag the boy across the ground if he had to.

(180/1872)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum