Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting a new person (P,NK,Ara,IO) Empty Meeting a new person (P,NK,Ara,IO)

Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:25 pm
Only hours ago Kyo had just learned three of the basics academy jutsu. They were not hard to learn as they were pretty basic though given there name. When he found out what had happened to his body he over heard other ninja speaking of the jutsus and that if you learned them you could get a rank up to Genin. Kyo being a curious person like he was sort out to learn the jutsu meeting a mysterious person by the name of Shushi." Excuse me but may I ask why your body is made such the way it is Mr " said the voice of a little girl. Kyo turned to the right of him and looked down to see a dark haired girl with huge eyes." Why must I be the center of attention around here " Kyo thought to himself relatively not speaking aloud." Well before I came to the village of Hoshigakure I obtained a awful power that made my body unique little one " whispered Kyo to the girl. The kid nodded and said " Can you show me "? Kyo nodded then faced his whole body towards the small girl. Threads erupted from his back as they made there way under the fields feet then rising in the air." Weeeeh " screamed the girl as she tried to hold her balance as the threads held her over 7 feet in the air." Be careful don't want to go hurting yourself do you " said Kyo staring at the sky. He continued to look at the threads in the air and saw that the little girl was gone. What the hell? My eyes were on that spot the entire time.

Kyo looked around and saw various people walking near him keeping there distance. He frowned happy the people around him could not see his face as his nose and chin were covered by a mask. He had let his brain ruin him again it seemed. The disorder he held within him was getting out of control. He sighed as he continued to walk forward to the training grounds to get the serious thoughts out of his head." I need to create a jutsu to separate these entities within my body. I read about my disorder in a book " whispered Kyo to no one in particular. Upon arriving at the training grounds he looked around seeing various people training different things. Whether it was sword fighting or javelin throwing." Such a weird village " Kyo thought to himself as he seen a guy thrusting a sword towards another guy's heart." Well now what to do " he said aloud.

434 WC
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Meeting a new person (P,NK,Ara,IO) Empty Re: Meeting a new person (P,NK,Ara,IO)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:57 pm
"Its not easy, is it?" was the voice that came from behind and over him.  Arashi was seated on a branch overlooking the training grounds.  These were more for those that were going to be the village guards, the ones who didn't have a lot of talent as ninja in their own right.  But every so often, there was a new ninja who specialized in some of the weapon like techniques. 

There wasn't much that Arashi could do.  A mission here and there, a lot of logistical stuff.  The young man had found himself becoming more and more a senior ninja in this village, and to be honest it scared him a little, but he tried not to show it.  His mother was excepting that he was growing up and could take care of himself, and Den was giving him more and more freedoms, as well as responsibilities.  They were all trying to kickstart a new ninja village in record time.

"The life of a ninja is not as exciting as you might think, especially not at the beginning." he said to the guy below, seemingly ignoring the obvious different appearance of the younger ninja.  Arashi pushed himself off the branch and dropped down next to him.

"So... how is the new academy?" he asked, leaning against the tree with his hands in his pockets.

(w/c: 225)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm
As Kyo stood in a spot a couple meters away from a tree that had a branch that stuck out a few feet, he heard the voice of a male speak and say " Its not easy is it ". Kyo looked up as that was the direction the voice had come from his green hue eyes staring at the figure above. Kyo wondered what the young man could be talking about as he spoke to Kyo." What do you mean " asked Kyo in a whisper his voice hardly heard or so he thought. He continued to stare at the boy intentionally waiting on what the boy had to say." The life of a ninja is not as exciting as you might think especially not at the beginning " said the male. What could he mean by that Kyo thought. He was sure no one has went through such ordeals in life as himself. He stared at the boy in front of him. He looked like the basically Genin but you could easily see the hurt in his eyes. Maybe the kid was went through a lot of pain after all.

Kyo decided to respond by saying " Yes you are completely right, the life of a ninja is never easy and I feel sorry for the children in the academy who thinks it is. I grew up in the Iron Country that was over run by missing ninja. Later in life I was captured and turned into a test taking subject. Being the only one living in the end out of the other 50 or so. For years I have been trying to figure out what was this new ability I have gained during the experiments that were put on me. Trying to see whether it was a curse or actually a gift from the gods " said Kyo his face hiding behind his mask. Yet his green eyes still stared at the boy who had jumped from the tree branch moments for he himself had started to sleek softly. He wondered if this boy new of some people who could help him figure out his ability he had gained.( WINK WINK you should know what I mean by that :P). He continued to stare uncontrollably at the boy as he finally said " So how is the academy " his words slowing down after he said slow.

Could this kid be feeling sorry for him? Never in his life had he actually had friends, other than his mother and father. But this could be wrong. The kid in front of him.could be yet another split personality. He himself had already encounterd to of them. After minutes of continuously staring into the eyes of the boy Kyo finally said " The academy is good I guess not to hard not to easy but good. So what is your name mines is Kyo " he said as he moved his wrist on his left hand a little, feeling the threads within him moving around.

535 WC
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:52 pm
Arashi shrugged, not as a sign of ignorance, but of indecisiveness.  "I would say what you make of your situation will make it a gift or a curse.  Some of us have more to be cautious over in our day to day lives.  I have to make sure I'm in top shape or I could easily kill myself just using my natural skills." he said, gesturing to himself.  It was true, his own bloodline was a highly dangerous one, and only open to relatively few members of the family. 

At least.. when there still was a family.

Arashi shook his head to clear his thoughts, glancing out to the training areas.  "It is only a curse if you make it so, and vice versa.  A curse would be something that brings harm to yourself and others, or something that guides you to bring harm to yourself or others.  Even the bijuu, they are inherently a curse, but if wielded under the right person with the right motivation, their power becomes a gift.  If you don't want all that to be a curse, then dedicate yourself to a cause." he said, now taking a glance at the young man before him.  Unlike the villagers of the village, Arashi did not seem too disturbed at all over the appearance.  After all, it was no where near the worse thing that he had gone through.

Kyo seemed to stare intently back at him, as if trying to decide Arashi's true motives.  The young man paid no heed, letting the younger stare to his heart's content.  Besides, with the amount of people in the village who called him a Prince, he was used to the eyes by now.  Finally though, Kyo responded, and then asked for his own name.

"Kyo?  I'm Arashi. From clan Tekiatsu and recently Akari.  And I used to be a genin of the Cloud village.  Before it was attacked." he said, leaning back.  So there, he let the other know that he did indeed carry pain.  He survived an onslaught.

"You seem a little older to be a student, did you have training before?"

(w/c: 354)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:54 pm
As Kyo stared at the guy in front of him who shrugged his shoulders followed by saying " I would say what you make of your situation will make it a gift or a curse. Some of us have to be cautious over in our daily lives. I have to make sure I'm in top shape or I could easily kill myself just by using my natural skills " said the kid in his front. Kyo studied the male. What he said sounded cocky. But it also just could be a simple answer. Could it be that his own power was simply a gift from the gods that had just came in the wrong way. Or could it be a curse he had to hear for the rest of his life. His eyes shifted to his hands as he bring both of them into fists at the same time cracking his knuckles.  "It is only a curse if you make it so, and vice versa.  A curse would be something that brings harm to yourself and others, or something that guides you to bring harm to yourself or others.  Even the bijuu, they are inherently a curse, but if wielded under the right person with the right motivation, their power becomes a gift.  If you don't want all that to be a curse, then dedicate yourself to a cause." said the boy which had caused Kyo to look up from his hands and into the eyes of the boy. 

The kid was most likely correct. When a Bijuu is seal into some. Most learn how to harness the power. Others are recognized as outcasts of there village ignored by the civilization around themselves. Kyo had to dedicate himself to a cause just like the kid said. He had to get stronger,  he has to become what the scientists wanted him to be but better." Kyo I am Arashi of the  Tekiatsu clan and recently Akari and I used to he a Genin of the cloud before it it was attacked." said the boy who had revealed himself as Arashi Tekiatsu. It looked like this boy had been through pain as well. Well coming from him saying his village was attacked." You seem a little older to be a student did you have training before " said Arashi. Kyo only stared at him and smirked behind his mask. Hue hue hue he wanted to know if he had training.

Kyo jumped back ten meters leaving a good space between him and Arashi." Why don't you see for your self. Let's go all out no killing " said Kyo as he raised his hands and pulled down his mask so it now covered his neck. The stitches on his mouth un-tightened as he gave a cruel smile of pure bliss. He green eyes started to radiate more light at his stared at his soon to be opponent Arashi Tekiatsu.

483 WC
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm
Arashi stood there in a slight state of shock at the request of the younger ninja.  He wanted to fight him?  Test to see where he was in relation to Arashi?  Arashi had already been a full genin by the time Kumo was attacked, and since then he had done loads of training.  But then, he remember when he was this age, and how much he wanted to test himself with other combatants, even those higher than himself.

Arashi smiled, pushing off against the tree and taking a single step forward.  "I hope you understand that I have been training for years." he said, rolling his shoulders.  If Kyo wanted a fight, he would get one at his best.

"If you are absolutely sure about this, then I'll accept your challenge, but just remember that this is not about defeating me, this is about gauging where you are.  I can assure you that I am much higher in strength than you are, but this is for your benefit.  I want the ninja of Hoshi to be better than Kumo." he said, cracking his knuckles.  He gestured to the training grounds.. he was not about to fight in the streets. 

Arashi leaped in, and all the guards seemed to stop.  Even if it was the villagers who called him Prince, the guards acted in their own manner, giving him room when he wanted it.  Arashi mearly pointed at Kyo for them to understand, as they decided it was time to take a rest.

"Sometimes it is good to be the son of Akihana.  Alright, to be fair, I won't use my most powerful offensive jutsus... and I will let you go first." he said, bringing his fingers up in the traditional dueling sign, while also activating his bloodline.  Arashi blue eyes began to swirl around his pupil, looking like rolling clouds, and small bolts of lightning began to flash from the edges of his irises to the pupils.

"Begin when ready."

(w/c: 330)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 am
As Kyo stood 2 meters away from Arashi the boy no man said " I hope you understand that I have been training for years ". Kyo would smirk at the boy pulling his mask back up with his left hand and then perform 1 handseal the clone seal. 2 Shadow clones would appear on the left and right of Arashi 2 meters away from him like himself as he was right in the front of Arashi. As they had appeared they were already ready for battle each one of the clones having a Kunai in there left hand and one in there mouth with their teeth gripping the handles of the Kunai.

Kyo himself only stood in front of Arashi examing the boy. After the boy Arashi had said several things the attack would to begin. Both of the clones would hold out their right hand at the same time. But the clone on the left of Arashi would shoot black threads from out of his hand to wrap around the whole of Arashi's body and close in around his body as if a snake was coiling around him. The threads that would coil around Arashi would be 1 and a half meter wide do they would not touch Kyo as well ad the threads would try to cover Arashi from the neck down. The clone on the right at the same time the clone on the left shot threads out of his right hand, shot threads into the air 1 meter above Arashi's head and left a shield hovering above his head that had a circle of 1 meter with multiple spikes coming from it that had the sharpness of 50.  

It would be nae impossible for Arashi to move, because if he tried to jump up the thread shield would surely impal him in the head. And if he tried to move in either direction he would be caught in the threads the clone on the right had produced.

Left Clone: 50AP-10AP for EGF is 40AP

Right Clone: 50AP-10AP for EGF is 40AP

Kyofu: 51AP-30 for summoning clones leaves 21AP

All threads have the health of 30, speed, strength, and sharpness of 50
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 pm
Arashi smiled as he was bound, his swirling eyes on his opponent.  After Kyo finished his thread walls, Arashi used his bloodline to go full cloud, and he dispersed into fading clouds and reformed on top of the thread cage.  Having done that, it was time for some lessons.

"Smart move, but you cannot hurt a cloud." he said, bringing his fingers up and crossing them.  With a shout, the water canteens on his back erupted, and the contents swirled and formed into two clones as well, both holding their own single kunai.  There was a slight white sheen, as if the water did something, but Arashi seemed not to notice. 

With a kick, the three kicked off of the threads, each clones going for their own clone for kunai fighting, and Arashi headed for Kyo.  Arashi dropped halfway and tumbled, coming up to his feet and already doing the quick sequence of signs.  He didn't want to hurt Kyo, but there were things he could do.  Once he got to the ram, he held it out in front of him, and more water came out of the canteens, though there was now a noticeable flow of air and moisture from around him.  The water and air swirled around and turned white and then shot forward in a cone at Kyo, chilling him and the air around him.

Clones:
STR: 16
SPD: 23
HLT: 22
STM: 28

Cold Front: Power 50, Speed 45, -5 Speed to Kyo

AP: -30 for cloud, -20 for clones, -35 for Cold Front
Total: 581-85= 496

(w/c: 228)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 am
As Kyp and his clones saw the man turn into a cloud, the clones retracted there threads and all three of them jumped back 5 meters as the man Arashi landed in mid air falling safely to the ground. 5 meters away from Arashi, Kyo saw people form from the gourd like thing on his back and take form. The two clone like thing that Arashi produced shot towards his clones and Arashi at himself. Kyo and his clones were in a triangle formation so their was space in between all of them to attack each other. It was like a mini battle field as Arashi's clones surged forward to attack Thing 1 and Thing 2. But as the kid Arashi landed on the ground with a roll Kyofu quickly produced the handseals for Substitution Jutsu before Arashi started doing handseals. After his own handseals were complete he saw that Arashi had started doing seals as well. A cold breeze came forward however it did not attack Kyo as he quickly change places with a log that was 2 meters tall and with it being 5 meters to his left by the clone left Kyo instantly switched places with the log. Arashi's attack was deemed useless as it was now 2 on 1. Kyo and his clone against one of Arashi's clones.

All Clones still have there AP

Kyo had 51 AP used 5 now AP is 46 AP

Used Substitution Jutsu

Arashi Clones are 5 meters away from Kyo and his clones
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm
Arashi ended up freezing a log... so the kid was fast.  That was good, it meant that Arashi didn't have to hold back on his speed.  He jumped between the two small battles and quickly formed 4 signs, faster than he did before.  He appeared to explode out, shrouding the training field with a dense, dark fog, and obscuring the vision of Kyo. 

Arashi's other clones used the cover to jump back and travel through the cloud shroud, as well as Arashi, who switched it up so his clones were against the lone clone, and Arashi took on the 2v1.  Using the cover of the Cloud, Arashi and his clones went to work, running past hitting whoever they could and then moving just as quickly away. 

If Kyo was able to defend himself from such a barrage, that would show some talent, but with vision obscured, it would be hard to see where Arashi and his clones were coming from.

Shadow Cloud: 30ap, vision obscured until cloud dissipates.
AP: 10 for Cloud, 496-10= 486ap

(w/c: 160)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum