Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

yo coco (p) Empty yo coco (p)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:30 pm
Li could pretty much connect with any one in his village, but he could still do better. He wanted to test out just how good the range on this move was. He decided that his first test subject as far as range went was going to be his dear old friend Coco Wei. Someone who he missed immensely. Like a lot. He sent out his thoughts to the chakra signature of his oldest of friends. "Coco are you there?"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

yo coco (p) Empty Re: yo coco (p)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:17 pm
Oh god it'd finally happened. She'd gone nuts in this ninja forsaken village. Coco had been just walking along minding her own business when bam! She heard a voice in her head. She was way too young to start hearing that type of thing. Oh well. All of our minds have to go at some point, so why not now?

"Hello?" She asked crazily. "Is anyone there?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:58 pm
"Yo, yo, yo! It's Li! Dian! Ah man I haven't seen you in so long. I miss you like the sun misses the flower, the sun misses the flower because it has nothing to shine it's light upon. Anyway just wanted you to know that I'm alive and well. Also that we rebuilt ame, and I'm leading it. Also you're a trator for never coming back for that help. Also we're being destroyed again so don't bother trying to come back. Okay I'll talk to her later, I love you bye!

Wait! Also there is a rouge ninja that attacked the village and got away. I put a bounty up for him. Here I'll send you all the information. zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Okay there you got! Love you bye."

(mental exit)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:14 pm
She didn't recall Li being nearly so hyperactive when they were just genin together. She would over look that because he was alie and he was beautiful. She missed her oldest friend so much, and, and it was incredible. He had some kind of strange mental power now. How powerful had he gotten while she was gone. Oh man she missed him so much, she missed ame, she missed home. She looked up at the mountains and the sun. It was nice. Beautiful without a doub.t But it wasn't home. And she was reminded of it everyday. "Goodbye li ^_^ I hope we meet again soon."

Also, a bounty? Money? Well now...

(Real exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum