Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Uchiha and Hyuuga date! (hikari)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga date! (hikari)

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm
Kouse chuckled when he heard her joke.. He was really pleased that she was so comfortable being with him.. He smiled when she shook her index finger at him and winked.
'You haven't even gotten to the best part yet' she said. 
Kouse's curiosity was fired up, he wanted to see what hikari had in store for him, he knew she wouldn't disappoint, he saw the gleam in her eyes, she was eager to show him. 
Kouse watched as she opened a door at the end of a hall.. the smell of freshly bloomed flowers wafting through the air hit kouse on the face, and kouse's eyes widened as he saw a beautiful garden filled with blooming flowers.
Kouse was awestruck.. He quickly spotted roses, lilies.. He smiled, this place was truly magnificent. 
He stood still as he took in what he saw 'I come here often, it is my favorite place in the Hyuuga district. It's serene, always smells amazing from the flowers, and sometimes cute little animals will wonder in here, curious as to what the flowers are' hikari said. 
Kouse came back to himself when he heard hikari's voice.. "wow hikari..wow..its truly beautiful" kouse said. 
Kouse took a look at hikari, he saw the gleam in her eyes.. She did love this garden. 
Kouse let himself be taken by hikari to some trees he noticed were cherry blossoms.. Right at the centre of the garden.
A light wind was blowing the flowers about and some fell on them both. 
Hikari removed a blossom on his shoulder. 
'Cherry blossoms are my favorite flower, well they are tied with roses' kouse smiled at this. 
"well I'll make sure to get you some next time" kouse saw a blossom land softly on hikari's white hair. 
He slowly removed it, took a step closer to hikari. 
"wow hikari I didn't expect this, I'm surprised" he lightly caressed her cheek, then touched her chin, then used a single finger to lightly touch her lower lip, he felt the urge to kiss her at that moment. 
He usually heard that the best time to have your first kiss was at the end of a date, but kouse thought.. What time for a kiss was better than now. 
In arguably the most beautiful garden in all of konoha, under a beautiful tree, together with a light wind making flowers fall all around them... No.. No time was better for a kiss than right now. 
Kouse looked at hikari's lips and then at her eyes, hoping he transmitted his intentions to her. 
His hands moved to her neck as he moved slowly closer.. Closer.
He lightly used his hand at her neck to encourage her...but if she wasn't interested there was enough time to lightly pull away. 

Twc(2079)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Uchiha and Hyuuga date! (hikari)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uchiha and Hyuuga date! (hikari)

Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:01 am
Hikari watched, with a smile on her face and a giggle escaping her lips, as Kouse was awestruck by "her" garden. His voice portrayed just how amazed he was as he said 'Wow Hikari...wow..it's truly beautiful." Then, as she showed him her cherry blossom trees, he mentioned in an amused sounding tone that next time he would have to buy her her favorite flowers. She was happy that she could spend time with Kouse, and that their date seemed to be enjoyable for both of them.

As they stood under the tree, the breeze had blown a blossom in her snowy hair. Kouse, having noticed it, reached his hand out and gently took the blossom from her hair and stepped forward, though Hikari was not sure why he moved closer, she thought maybe he was making sure all the blossoms were out of her hair. He spoke again, his voice gentle and sweet, saying yet again how he had been surprised by the garden. His eyes were soft as he caressed her cheek, lightly touched her chin with his fingers, and ran a single finger across her lower lip, sending a shiver down her spine and causing he cheeks to heat up. I-is he going to kiss me?! What do I do, I've never kissed someone before? I-it can't be that hard...right? Maybe I can just learn while I kiss him, is that even a thing? Man...my love life is so pathetic, I'm eighteen and I've never even had my first kiss. 

Her heartbeat quickened as he moved closer, his eyes sending her signals that he was wanting to kiss her. His hand was warm at the base of her neck. He leaned in closer to her, his neck helping her be guided to him. She did not back away or turn from him, she was ready to have her first kiss with such a nice man in a beautiful area. She could not think of a better time or with a better person to share her first kiss with.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 pm
The look kouse saw in Hikari's eyes was all he needed for confirmation on if she was ready.
With his eyes slowly closing.. He finally closed the remaining distance separating their lips. 

Kouse had gone for her bottom lip.. He didn't know why, he just had... But as he felt her warm lips on his, feelings he didn't know existed, passed through his body.
The feeling to hold her closer, to never end this kiss... All clouded his brain. 
He could feel his hands leave her neck and go round her body to hold her, securely against him.
She smelt  like flowers...and her lips.. It tasted like... He didn't know exactly but he didn't want to stop tasting it. 
He could hardly breath, he wanted her to feel the feelings he tried to pass, through that kiss.... And he wanted to be able to feel what she felt too.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:58 am
When Kouse inched closer to her, their lips beginning to touch, her eyes fluttered close as his also did. His lips were soft upon her own, something she never thought was possible. She noticed he started to smell like the flowers they were under, it was a pleasant scent that had filled her nose. I never thought kissing was like this, I mean I saw mom and dad kiss but it was always just a peck on the cheek to say goodbye, not something intimate like this. It's...kind of nice and new... She instinctively moved her hands to wrap around his neck, as his own hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him. She felt safe and secure in his arms, like nothing could harm her while she was with him. She never wanted that feeling to end, though she knew at some point they would have to break away to breathe.

After a few moments she reluctantly pulled away, taking a long deserved breath that she figured Kouse needed as well. As they breathed, she looked into his eyes and saw a warmth in them that she had never seen before in anyone's eyes, she also was smiling gently at him, very happy at that moment. This was a nice first kiss. It was all I've ever wanted it to be; romantic, gentle, and yet with that underlying sense of passion, which Kouse definitely has hehe.. She wondered what Kouse was feeling and thinking, hoping she wasn't too terrible of a kisser as it was her first time and all. She knew he definitely was not a bad kisser, and it was his first time too. Wait, what does this make us? I mean he never asked me to be his girlfriend, just asked me on a date and kissed me. So...what are we? More than friends but...?

At that time, a bird flew over to Hikari and landed on her shoulder. It was a messenger pigeon from the hospital. She opened up the message attached to the bird's right foot. Her eyes quickly scanned the paper and widened at what she read. "I am so sorry Kouse! The hospital has sent for me, it is an emergency and they need me there stat! I will find you later and we can continue our date then!" She kissed him on the cheek before she ran to the entrance to the Hyuuga district, heading to the Konoha hospital. As she ran, she waved her right hand at him, calling out, "I hope you can find the way back to the entrance! If not someone here can help you, just say you were with me!"

After that she would be gone, hurrying as fast as her short legs could take her. Apparently she was needed to help heal the people at the hospital, as they were short staffed from people being away on missions or sick at home. She was only a healer in training, but she was still able to perform the basic healing method and a few other medical ninjutsu's that would be helpful. As she ran, she hoped her novice skills would be useful to the hospital, as she was not sure of herself and her skills.

(Exit)
[TC: 3,007] [Claiming 15 stats]

Last edited by Hikari Hyuuga on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:47 am
Kouse was surprised and pleased in how hikari had felt in his arms. How she kissed him back, how she touched him. He didn't want to ever let go of her. 
But they had to, they pulled apart be it reluctantly, .they both stared at each others eyes and kouse saw in Hikari's eyes what he couldn’t understand.
He didn't know what he saw, couldn't put it in words.. But it touched his heart in ways he never thought possible. 
He saw a bird land on hikari's shoulder, he noticed it was a messenger pigeon, he watched as she took a message from the birds right foot, and read it. 
'I am so sorry Kouse! The hospital has sent for me, it is an emergency and they need me there stat! I will find you later and we can continue our date then' he nodded at her, he didn't have what to say, and then she pecked him. 
He felt a tingling in his eyes, as he watched her hurriedly move towards the entrance..he took a long look at her retreating body, her beautiful white hair, her smile as she waved to him.. Her words didn't get to him though.. He wanted to take in every last detail of her. 
"goodbye" kouse whispered at her, knowing she would not be able to hear him.
He felt like that could be the last time he would ever see her again, he didn't know why but he just had that feeling, he would miss her. 
He turned and looked up at the tree they had just previously shared their first kiss and smiled.
He took a flower out of his pocket, the flower had gotten from the flower shop just an hour ago on his way to hikari's home,where he had also gotten the flower bouquet he had given to her. 
He looked intently at the flower.  When he had asked the sales girl to get him a special flower, she had given him this. 
It was a red camellia flower.. Which the sales girl had said meant 'You're a Flame in My Heart'. 
He had planned to give her that flower when they got to the uchiha district, but well it was not to be, well he would tell her he loved her the next time they meet he thought. 
As he looked on at the flower he frowned as the flower changed colour and shape and turned to another flower entirely. Kouse blinked twice and it had changed back to the camellia, it must have been the light effect in here he thought.
Kouse dropped the flower on the floor, where it got mixed up and lost in the other  multitude of flowers. Without any hesitation kouse turned and walked out of the garden. 
Little did he know that the flower that he had seen the camellia change into was named Cyclamen which meant Goodbye.

(Exit)  Twc (2677) Claiming +13 stats...

Last edited by Kouse <3 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:21 am
Approved @ Hikari. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm
Hi Kouse, so I didn't really see anything in your posts to justify words towards the jutsu mastery. I just read as you woke up, exercised a bit, came back, got dressed, went to a shop, bought some flower and then met Hikari. So at most you can just claim stats from this. Unless I missed the training part of course. <3
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm
Sheeesh.. Forgot I needed to do that to put words towards a jutsu... Edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum