Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Ryo : 9300

Friend or For?[P,AdzumiAdzumi,NK] Empty Friend or For?[P,AdzumiAdzumi,NK]

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:23 pm
Rikaro sat in the tree with one of the 2 and a half long black rods in his right hand. He had left the other one at home but was studying this one. Both were the same so he did not see why bother to bring both.  He fanned his hand over the newly sharpened tip and blood dropped from his finger. He could feel the chakra pulsing throughout the rod easily giving it a sense of power. Hrm he would have to talk to the Raikage again to see if he could get more of these rods. The Raikage's subordinate more than likely used his or her chalra to produce the rod. But now that Rikaro thought about it the creature at miniature black rods like these protruding from his nose and ears. Could it be that Lord Mortorion used the rods to control inanimate objects like the human like creature. The rod was made with chakra. Rikaro thought on the subject as he put the rod in it's make shift holder on his side. He stood on the branch of the tree he was in and looked at the bright sky." So Mei do you have anything you need to teach me today " Rikaro said to the entity within his head." No not as of yet so today you can cool off and chill " said Mei. Rikaro nodded and jumped out of the tree landing on his feet.

" Hrm what am I going to do today " said Rikaro outloud as he AAT Indian style on the ground.
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 35600

Friend or For?[P,AdzumiAdzumi,NK] Empty Re: Friend or For?[P,AdzumiAdzumi,NK]

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:53 pm
Adzumi walked, her fingers twirling her matching chakra blades around quickly as she made her way further from the main village and closer to some of the clearings that dotted the dense urbanized village. As she approached a particularly beautiful clearing, adorned with lush trees a few benches and a small pond, she immediately stopped her twirling blades and slid them into the pouch on her right thigh. One tree was bigger than all the others, and as she got closer to it a figure dropped from one of the branches and fell into a sitting position.

Furrowing her brow for a moment as she got within ear-shot of the figure, which she now can tell is a man, she spoke out to him, her voice like a soft wind, "Beautiful day isn't it? The Village is buzzing and the weather is just warm enough to enjoy, don't you think?". Adzumi looked down at him in expectation.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:20 pm
As Rikaro sat still Indian style he heard delicate footsteps. Only a woman could have footsteps like those. In case this person was a for he shifted slightly making sure not to show it and put one hand on the black rod to his side. The women arrived in front of him dressed in a white cloak of some sort and said " Beautiful day isn't it the village is buzzing and the weather is just warm enough to enjoy don't you think ". Rikaro could care less what the woman said but stated at the blades in her hand. Hrm was this woman a fighter. He looked up and eyed her head which showed the headband of a Kumogakure ninja. Rikaro stood up taking his hand off of his pole and now felt at ease. This woman would not be a threat Rikaro could tell she was a newly Genin from the way she held her posture and by the look in her eyes. If she were a Chuunin she would have had the blazing eyes of hurt. If she was a jounin she would have had the eyes of pain. But this woman had the eyes of warmth. Rikaro frowned she loomed to be the sane age as him. He was sure he Zaku and Lisa were the only was at that age as Genin. But this woman was short. She only stood at Rikaro's chest so she could be easily mistaken as a kid. He backed up slightly not wanting to scare the girl with his appearance. He screamed evil with the black shirt that had read finger writing that said DO NOT TRUST. He decided to ask the woman's question since he had nothing better to do." Yes it is and may I ask why a wonderful lady like your srld is doing walking admist in these woods where I rarely even see animal or people " said Rikaro smirking as he stared at the face of the girl curiously.

The girl stood like she was a Taijutsu user. Most Ninjutsu useruser's stood many different ways but one could tell who was a Taijutsu user. Her shoulders were firm and her walk was elegant. Rikaro envyed the girl upon taking the mantle as a Taijutsu user at such a young age. Maybe she would spar with him.
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm
(my knives were already put away silly)

Feeling the warmth get a little overpowering Adzumi reached up and removed her head band from her forehead, wiping away the small drops of sweat that were built up under it, leaning down to secure her headband instead to her left upper thigh. Straightening up again, her eyes roamed up toward his face which was now towering over her, instead of being frightened she gave a gentle smile. She continued to survey his appearance as subtly as she could so as not to make him uncomfortable with her stares, in appearance he was her opposite, while she wore white with her light colored hair and bright eyes he wore dark colors, blood red accents and very harsh sayings. Raising her eyebrow slightly at the 'DO NOT TRUST' she chalked it up to a defense mechanism, to keep people from putting to much effort into knowing him.

"Yes it is and may I ask why a wonderful lady like your self is doing walking amidst in these woods where I rarely even see animal or people", her eyes snapped back up to his before looking around curiously at their surroundings again. "I don't see why I wouldn't be walking around, its calming, and maybe you don't see any animals or people because you give off such a harsh vibe." Adzumi elbowed the man jokingly, her expression filled with easy going enjoyment. "So, who are you anyways? I can tell you are ninja, and don't think I didn't notice your hand moving toward your weapons.", her eyes stared straight ahead, her hood shielding her from the man's eyes.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm
Rikaro eyed the girl as she eyed him. She gave off a curious vibe which made Rikaro question her motives. He continued to stare at the girl as she examined the area. The girl then said " I don't see why I wouldn't be walking around its calming and maybe you don't see any animals because of your harsh vibe you give off ". Rikaro almost let out a wave of darkness from his Tenketsu in his stomach before she elbowed him playfully." Come on Rikaro everyone is not your enemy " said Mei from within his head. Rikaro ignored her as he already knew that. But being instructed in such a way he did not care." So who are you anyways " said the women. Rikaro frowned she asked who he was before even revealing her self." And don't think I did not notice your hand moving towards your weapon " said the girl. Rikaro frowned and turned away from the girl and walked a couple of feet before saying " Why should my identity interest you. I've been told that when you give away your identity you are giving away your life.  But seeing as you pose no threat against me I will tell you " said Rikaro as he faced the women now able to see her elegant face." I am Rikaro Shinkou " said Rikaro." Also Holder of Darkness," said the feminine voice of Mei as she slightly took over his body to speak.

Rikaro frowned and locked Mei away for a minute. He continued to stare at the women and said " I see you have a keen eye. Very few are able to see my movements I conceal. So give me the honor and tell me you are fellow ninja " said Rikaro as he sat on the ground and leaned his back against the tree behind him.
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:37 pm
Adzumi continued to stare straight ahead, her eyes focused on the distant clouds lazily floating by, her heart swelling up for a moment as she forced back the thought of her mother, her focus being brought back as the man began moving away from her, well into a more convenient spot for him to see her face as they spoke. 
" Why should my identity interest you. I've been told that when you give away your identity you are giving away your life.  But seeing as you pose no threat against me I will tell you,  I am Rikaro Shinkou, ", Adzumi was about to say something in regards to his overwhelming formalilty and seriousness when a more feminine voice finished Rikaro's sentence for him, " Also Holder of Darkness." Her eyes widened for a moment as the hair on the back of her neck raised and she became motionless for a moment, trying to sense if anyone was around she hadn't noticed. Finding nothing she locked eyes with the man, unable to hide her confusion. Continuing as if nothing had happened he spoke once more, " I see you have a keen eye. Very few are able to see my movements I conceal. So give me the honor and tell me who you are, fellow ninja." Sitting against the tree, now to his back, he looked relaxed, more at ease than he was moments ago. 

Sighing and shaking off the feeling she had she followed him and neatly folded her legs under her as she sat directly across from him, her usual smile returning as she stuck out her hand, "By all means, the name is Adzumi Mizuno, no one really calls me that though, it's always a different shortened version of it." After the handshake she crosses her arms behind her head and flops onto her back, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Also, you might want to think about lightening up on the formality, I'm not your superior and I promise not to tell on you." She laughed a little as a slight breeze tossed some of her hair up in the hair over her face.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:49 pm
Rikaro continued to stare at the girl as she smiled a little and then said " By all means the name is Adzumi Mizuno no one really calls me that though it'sit's always a different version of it ". Rikaro frowned that name really was a handful. The girl hand out her arm for a handshake but Rikaro did not choose to get up off the ground and shake her hand but continued to stare at her. He was still cautiocautious of this girl. Some ninja had the ability to control one's body whether if it was by touch or Genjutsu and Rikaro knew of Genjutsu well from being of the Shinkou clan. The girl then fell to the ground and sat down saying " I want to think about lighting up on the formalities I'm not your superior I won't tell on you " she said. Rikaro frowned again he hated when people gave there opinion on something he shouLD do. So he decided to give the girl a reply saying " I was trained to be a Deadly Elite Assasine. Formalities was what I was trained to do and I am not the one to simply shrug it off. So tell me girl can you fight " said Rikaro standing up taking the black rod out of his holder and pointing it at the girl several meters away from him." If you can how about you attack first I will be sure to whole back " Rikaro said using his words right to make the girl angry. 

He himself adopted the technique from the Raikage when they had their small sparring match. Also where he acquired the rods. He stood in a simple stance him standing straight with his right arm extended with the rod in his hand pointing straight and his left arm down to his side. He liked to see what people were made of.
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:37 pm
Frowning and instantly sitting up, her arms on her knees and her hood falling down further on her head, covering her face, only her pink hair falling forward into view. Rikaro has stood up suddenly, the air between them losing it's relaxing atmosphere, and to add to it he was talking up a mean game. " I was trained to be a Deadly Elite Assassin. Formalities was what I was trained to do and I am not the one to simply shrug it off. So tell me girl can you fight?" Continuing to stare down at the grass between her toes her eyes not moving from that spot as she listened to his footsteps, heavy and well placed, move a few meters from her, " If you can, how about you attack first I will be sure to hold back ." After a moment of silence between them Adzumi sighed and stood up slowly, her eyes meeting his in an act of defiance. Dusting off her cloak and short dress she evaluated his posture, noted the black rod being pointed at her.

Adzumi took another moment to collect her thoughts, knowing she was no real match for this man, having little to no training herself and she was unsure what the weapon he carried was. Setting her shoulders back and slipping her knuckles into her chakra knives, gripping them tightly and crouching a bit. Letting out a soft breath she dashes straight over to him, as she nears him she makes a sharp turn to the tree, leaping into the air and using her momentum to hit the tree and launch herself onto his back, hoping to take him to the ground and pin him.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:54 pm
Rikaro smiled as the small Genin rushed passed him. He read her movements so easily as he turned around so quick that it was blur. As he turned around the girl had rap up the tree and attempted to jump on his back while he was turned away from her. Rikaro remembered his battle with the Raikage he had attended to do the same against Mortorion but the man had almost killed him. Rikaro would not kill the girl in front of him but he would show her that you could not simply jump in the air in battle without having no sort of air control. As the girl fell he at a amazing speed put the rod in his holster and put his left hand in the middle of the girl's chest grabbed tightly to her shirt with his left fist. At the same time his right hand grabbed her left knee. He performed a move he had seen once watching the Jounin. He kicked his right foot off the ground and leaned backwards and letting the girl go to send her flying gods knows where. He would turn around and see the girl flying off. Of course he he could never grab her none of this would happen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum