Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
137 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

another day of training Empty another day of training

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 pm
Cole left his out a little before noon that way he could get to the training grounds around noon. This way the sun would be up high in the sky and plenty of time to get some real training in today. He had been working on the Water Slice jutsu, and what better day then today to keep working at it.

Cole arrived at the training grounds and their was a few people around doing their training. Cole walked over to the creek that went through the training grounds. This his were he normally did most of his training. He took his backpack off and set it down against a tree that was standing by the river. Cole walked over to the creek and made a couple hand signs he knew that this jutsu would be hard to get down it was an A rank jutsu after all. He would focus his chakra and push it into the ground pulling water up, and turning it into a sharp blade of water. He then would push it up through the ground and scream Water Slicer jutsu, as the water rushed up out of the ground leaving a small slash in the earth about three feet down.

[251 words to water slicer jutsu]
"not good enough thats not powerful enough" he would say as ran his hand through his hair while thinking of a way to make it more powerful. They only thing he could think of was to add more chakra and to somehow make the water sharper.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

another day of training Empty Re: another day of training

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:17 pm
Hikari was at the training grounds as usual, having spent countless days training to become stronger and an overall excellent shinobi. Today however, she was going to focus not on jutsu but on her own body. She knew she had a slower reaction time than most, and that her stamina was not on par with those her age. She was far behind, which would not do if she were to ever reach her dream of being the greatest medical ninja the Leaf has ever seen.

"Today, I shall become faster and able to endure more. I will start my path to becoming the greatest." Her tone was determined, as if she were proving her value to someone. But she was merely talking to herself, a habit she picked up since she's been alone. "So...let's get started!" 

Pumping herself up, Hikari got ready. She was going to be running until she could no longer run. Her idea was that if she focused small amounts of chakra into her feet, then maybe her legs would get used to being a bit faster and that over time, it would become second nature to be a bit faster. She believed that if she did that for months, she would be able to increase her speed and stamina. Hikari started her running, focusing a tiny amount of chakra into the soles of her feet. She ran through the training grounds, heading straight toward the river that was nearby. She could see a lone figure, a boy, but didn't think her running would disrupt him.

[WC so far: 260]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:26 pm
While scratching his head with his right hand. Cole would turn from the creak and look out into the distance. He could see a figure making its way towards him. He would focus a bit harder having his curiosity peaked to try and make out the figure. He could tell that it was a girl she didn't have the leaf ninja head band at least that he could see. Which meant that she was not yet a ninja he could remember what it was like back then it wasn't to long ago that he himself was still trying to become a ninja. The fact that she didn't have the head band and was at the training grounds would imply that she was in the academy.

Cole would wait for her to get closer and as she neared if she stopped he would ask her what she was up to, and if she get on running he would run with her and ask her.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 pm
As Hikari entered the river area, she could clearly see that the boy had on a leaf ninja headband. So, he is a ninja. I should have known, really only actual ninja come to the training grounds to train. I wonder, should I stop and ask him some questions? No...that might just interrupt his training, and I would hate to do that! Hikari, with her mind made up, would not stop to ask, or in her view bother, the ninja about training and jutsu. She would just keep on running. Now if he wanted to run with her, so be it. Company is always welcomed with her, she enjoyed meeting new people.  

She continued to run, her flow of chakra still focused to the soles of her feet. She pasted by the ninja as she ran, a tiny bit of dust, or dirt, flying up from where she had just ran past.

[Total so far: 413]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:45 pm
Cole watched as the girl got closer. What would she do he thought to himself, as he thought back on all the times that his father worked with him on his training. He only thought that it would be the right thing to do to help her, and so he would learn what she was doing to day and give her a hand. Cole would stand and watch as the girl looked at him, and then turned and ran down by the creak. "Well its going to be like that" cole says under his breath.

Cole took off running to catch up to the girl. (10 speed) It wouldn't take cole long to catch up to her, and he would slow back down to her speed. This was not one of coles strong suits but he did need to get faster. He would look over to the girl as he ran beside her and ask "hows it going good day for a run huh"?
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:00 pm
Hikari was enjoying her run, it was a nice day out and perfect for training. She was very surprised that after she passed the ninja, he actually started running and caught up to her, even passing her, in no time flat. Woah, he is a lot faster than I am. Maybe I should ask for his help, he did already graduate from the academy. I bet he has been on so many exciting missions as well! Man I wish I was a Genin already... She was thinking, before she was snapped out of her thoughts by the boy running alongside her, which she hadn't noticed he had done until he spoke up.

"It's actually a perfect day for a run!" She said cheerfully, "I am actually trying to see if this training will make me faster and able to endure more!" She hoped her training would work, if not she would be out of ideas to try. "By the way...How are you so fast?" 

Hikari, while waiting for his response, thought back to when she was a child and her parents were teaching her. They told her that her Byakugan was an excellent tool to have, but it would be useless without training, just like jutsu. Hikari wondered if bodies, too, were like that, useless if they went without training. She guessed they probably wore, since if you didn't train you could get out of shape or you may even never improve. She didn't want to be -that- kind of ninja.

[WC: 665]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:13 pm
Cole could see that the girl was having fun with the run as he matched her speed. She tells him that it a good day for a run and that she was trying to get faster as well as be able to endure more. Cole could understand were she was coming from speed and endurance which are big parts of being a ninja. Cole would grab his jacket and slide it back up on his shoulder as it started to slide off from the running. He should zip it more but he didn't like the way it felt when he did.

The girl then asked him how he was so fast. "well you see I've done a lot of training since i graduated from the academy and my father helped a lot as well, but normally he just beats me up during our training sessions. Says its they fastest way to get stronger. You know you learn more from defeat than you do from a win" he would tell her with another grin

"o by the way whats you name, my name is Cole Yuki" he would tell her "and i have no problem with helping you with your training if you want"
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:42 pm
While the boy was talking, Hikari inwardly was nodding her head, already expecting that he had done a lot of training since he graduated. One day, I'll be like that too. And maybe one day I'll be able to help someone train, like how he is wanting to help me. That would be nice. "Defeat is better to learn more? I haven't really been in any real fights, so I don't know much about that. But I bet it's true! Defeat would make you want to work harder to win, right?" She herself was smiling, enjoying the conversation with the nice leaf ninja. She thought maybe they could be friends, or even training partners. That is, once I become a Genin. Then I will be able to learn awesome jutsu, and have actual battles with people.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Cole! I'm Hikari Hyuuga!" She thought it was best to stop her running for a moment, since the boy, Cole, had offered to help her train. She thought he might have a better method for training than she did, what with him being a ninja and all. "Thank you so much for helping me train! If there is anything I can do to help you, or repay your kindness, just say it!" She bowed her head slightly to show her gratitude before she moved to another question. 

After a few moments, enough for him to speak if he wished, she straightened up and asked, "Cole, how would you go about training the things I want to train? I believe you may have a better method than me, since you are wiser and a ninja."

[WC: 940]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:06 am
As Cole spoke while they ran Hikari would nod her head and smile a bit. He could tell she was excited about the hole thing. When Cole told her his name she stopped running. Cole stopped a few feet later and turned around and walked back. "oh! nice to meet you Cole! I'm Hikari Hyuuga!" she would tell him. This got cole thinking the Hyuuga are powerful ninja and normally train at their estate with they other Hyuuga until they get their team and then they still spend most of their training time at that estate. He also recalled that they was one of they clans with a powerful doujutsu, but he couldn't remember the name of it or what it did just that it was powerful.

She would then tell cole thank you for helping her training and ask if their was anything she could do to help or repay his kindness. With this cole took a moment and ran his hand through his hair and thought about it. He often did this because it somehow helped him think, but he couldn't think of any thing.

"yea their is one thing im curies I was told your clan had a powerful doujutsu, but im afraid i don't even know what it is called if you don't mind could you tell me a little about it. I just really like to learn about other peoples kekkei genkai. You see i'm from the Yuki clan and we have one to called ice release which is done by combining the wind element with the water element, but sadly i can't do it yet im still needing the wind element before i can try to combine them" cole would tell her and wait on a response.

after she told him about the byakugn (or not) cole would tell her about how he normally trains. "normally when i need to train with some one we spar and some point in the spar if possible i try to use the move im trying to learn, but this only works with people stronger or as strong as you. cause you need to be able to use the move in battle, and if they are weaker then you then you don't need the jutsu. if that makes any sense to you at all" Cole would say and let a grin feel up his face.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:06 pm
Hikari was waiting for Cole's reply, and noticed he started to run his hand through his hair. She figured that was a habit of his, kind of like her habit of talking to herself when she was a bit stressed. When he started asking her about her clan and its Kekkei Genkai, her ears perked up. She had never really heard an outsiders opinion about the Byakugan. Then he started speaking about his own clan's Kekkei Genkai, which intrigued Hikari greatly. She wondered what kind's of jutsu he would be able to use when he got his wind element.

"Well, my clan's Kekkei Genkai is the Byakugan. It allows us to see a person's chakra network and their chakra points, but it also lets us see 360 degrees around ourselves. The Byakugan is where our fighting style, the Gentle Fist, is used. If that makes any sense." Hikari finished, not wanting to reveal anything that could hurt her clan, if there was a thing that could. She didn't know.

After waiting for Cole's response, if he had one, she herd him moving on to how he trained. So he normally trains with someone stronger, well I am not much help yet then. I still need to become a Genin, activate my Byakugan, and learn some real jutsu. Also, I'm not sure I can train for speed and endurance during a fight, unless I just run away. I can't fight back, I have no weapons, no jutsu, nothing. I'm such a low skilled ninja.

"Cole, I do not know how much help I can be to you during the spar, if we spar. I have no jutsu and I have no weapons, I'm just a weak Academy Student. Besides, how would I train speed and endurance during a fight? Running away or taking every hit that comes my way?" She was just a little curious as to how a spar could train the body, she believed it could she just didn't know how and wanted to hear about it.

[WC: 1,278]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum