Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

segri and neku's quick training session Empty segri and neku's quick training session

Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 am
segri and neku awoke at dawn at the sound of birds lulled them from within their deep sleep. despite being twins and their uniqe ability to merge as one they had a preference to sleep seperate and conserve each others energy by merging together and working on the more difficult challenges as one. this aside the two brothers nodded silently as an awknowledge ment of a good morning as they prepaired themselves for the day in kirigure. a day of preperation and despite the challenges that stood before them they both disired to become stronger protecting each other. This desire was the often common subject among the brothers as they talked in the morning as a preparation of the days activities.

within the morning dawn the brothers arrived at a nice island across a bridge that smelled fresh of the sea as they felt the early rays of sunlight warm their skin under the cool breeze. neku spoke up for it was after observing the waves he nodded silently as he spoke his mind. "brother today i think it will be best to test ourselves against one another. we pride ourselves as one and belive in our lack of weapons we can handle our art. yet today and every day i suggest we dedicate our training to induvidual work as well. we have our strengths and weaknesses. and we also have our combined strengths and weaknesses but as we grow we will run into times where our numbers will make the greatest diffrence."

At nekus words segri nodded in agreement and smiled as he spoke "you have always  had the great ideas and we both have a way to handle ourselves we can do more yes. Plus i am curious to how you can fight as well. hopefully you don’t go too fast on me bro" segri laughed as his neku cracked a smile and faced his brother with a grin and spoke. "Of course I won’t bro but don’t hurt me too much all right?" neku grinned as he stepped back a few feet and nodded at segri who did the same as well.  segri spoke up "first to five points wins and rules today is that merging costs us a point. ill tone down my strength a bit as i need the challenge to hit your speedy self." segri laughed as neku nodded in agreement.

The waves splashed as sibling faced each other and as the sun rose a bit more glittering a nice orange neku and segri both shouted out. "start!" with segri moving at 1 speed he obviously noted his loss of speed they both shared but he knew above all else he had the momentum in strength so he led his pursuit with a shoulder tackle aimed at his brother, adding a punch If it connected with his brother. however he lessened the power of his attacks showing restraint and focusing on control. However with this in mind as he charged his brother he decided to test the waters and did a slight dodge roll to the left of his brother grabbing a bit of sand and tossing it at nekus face hopping it will connect.

Neku grinned as segri charged forward and thought through the scenario as segri closed the distance neku chuckled as he side stepped at a speed of 5 and was surprised as his brother  rolled to the sand and with a arm tossed some sand in his eyes. Well neku managed to block some of it as his arm came up to block the sand attack that is till some of it stung his eyes and he bagan to tear up as neku used his other arm to wipe away the sand in his eyes. Just enough time to enable segri to land a punch on his shoulder at a strength of 3 as neku shrugged his shoulder and whinced at the pain. “yep we are defintly weaker separated brother but if we don’t improve ourselves we wont be able to improve what matters. Each other” segri nodded as he aimed another punch this time a strength of 4 at his brother.

Neku admired segris battle mind as he knew all sorts of things segri had the edge with physical obligation. Need less neku grabbed his brothers arm at a strength of 1 and speed of 4 and sent segri punching past him. “I hate it when you do that but it’s a lesson to be learned I cant aim at the same spot” segri said with a bit of remorse finally understanding why his brother seemed to outsmart him a lot. “that’s right segri I always observe before I react itll helpas you need information before doing anything ya know” neku nodded and smiled as he added another statement. “but you got me this time bro good sand attack” neku let down his guard and smiled.

Segri noting that neku let his guard down smiled as well proud of his accomplishment and said humbly [colro=yellow]“thanks bro” [/color] yet they looked at each other again and nodded as they began to build up their chakra despite being separate it was at this point neku spoke  “Well let’s see what shall we work on now? A technique or two? We gotta refine ourselves a bit more before that but the fundamentals should be improved upon at any case we should merge now I need to rest a moment bro” neku spoke as he approached his brother and they melded together after a moment they were one and segri smiled. “yeah that hit mustve hurt a bit bro but its allright you took the hit like a pro! Well done. Still we should rest up since you are not quiet at a hundred percent. So what will we work on for our next technique and spar session? Some lightning perhaps? Or may be a seal or two?” segri was eager to begin delving deeper into the art of chakra as he kept their combined chakra still flowing at maximum and continued  to do so while he desired to grow stronger.

Neku chuckled and smiled as his brother spoke. “Yeah we should test our lightning element and see where it goes from there.“ the brothers chuckled as they observed the morning sun rise before continuing on their day.

WC:1,100

Claiming +5 stats for segri and +5 stats for neku
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

segri and neku's quick training session Empty Re: segri and neku's quick training session

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:12 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum