Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
344
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team
Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Threads


Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 33%
1 Post - 17%
1 Post - 17%
1 Post - 17%
1 Post - 17%
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10250

To run for help Empty To run for help

Sun May 31, 2015 4:01 pm
Kaos stands at the border between Kumo, and the unknown that lays between him and Konoha. He knew of the countries that lay between him and the Fire country. The first, Bear, the second, either Rain or Moon. The plan was to go through the country of Rain and then straight into Fire country. He turns back from the border of Bear, looking towards Kumo. He couldn't see it in the distance, but he knew that the threat was still ever there. That demon, the one who told him that if Kaos was wanting a real fight to find him after words. He continues staring, looking back, remembering some of the times he had there. He shakes his head, refusing to get distracted. He needed to hit the road, and seeing as he really had no clue where Konoha actually was, the earlier he hit the road, maybe the faster he could stumble upon Konoha.
He sighs, turning his back on Kumo. A silent tear falls to the ground, as he starts walking across the border. He doesn't know when he'll see the only place he has ever known, but he does know that whatever happens, Kumo is and will always be, the village that he calls home. 
"Goodbye, Lightning Nation, and good luck Kumo. May those still fighting the good fight defend you well. I'll be returning with reinforcements to help you as soon as possible." Kaos says, quietly, to himself as he crosses the border between Kumo and Bear. Looking around, he sees nothing really that is different from Kumo. Not yet anyways. He grins thinking, "Maybe traveling through here won't be so bad.

[exiting Kumo heading to Konoha]
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Citizen
Ryo : 0

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 pm
Between the borders of Kumo rain could be felt as it trickled in between the trees before making its way down to the earth. It wasn't a downpour but still thick enough to impede vision if one didn't wipe the rain from their eyes. Off to the right side about ten meters away a lone figure could be seen standing still. The rogue squad could only assume the male was either lost or running from the panic of a village being attacked like so many others before him had. Nodding in a general direction two figures slide back into the darkness, a smile cracks on the covered males face before he turns to his other subordinates. "Let's go see what he has on him shall we?"

Three more figures nod with a quick laugh before activating a jutsu and melding into the ground below them. The leader clad in a basic black gi just as his subordinates begins walking from the cover of the rain and the trees, he ensures to grab the kunai out of the tree he had placed before heading on to the main road where the child is now. Reaching the three meter mark if he hadn't been spotted he would call out to the stranger while flipping the kunai in his hand."Hey there kid, it's mighty dangerous to be out here by yourself, why don't you come with me I have shelter from this rain."
Kaos
Kaos
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10250

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:49 pm
Kaos turns at the sound of a voice. He turns, as the man finishes up his offer. Three meters seperaed him, and it was raining, but the rain wasn't affecting his vision, thanks to his goggles. Kaos slings his scythe across his shoulders and says, "No thanks, sir. I have business to attend to."
Kaos stands, glaring at the guy, but paying attention to the others that surround him. Most of Kaos's face was covered by either his mult-weave mask or his goggles, but underneath, Kaos was smirking.
"Okay, mate, whoever you are, watch yourself, because I'm not afraid to fight," Kaos thinks to himself, while readying himself. He keeps his scythe across his shoulders, but he keeps one hand on the scythe ready to swing it around if need be. The way the scythe was, the blade sticking off of his left shoulder, his right hand holding on to the handle outside at the end, Kaos  was gripping it where with a little force and a wist of his hand, he could sweep the scythe out and around to protect him. He actually was preparing to drop his hands, to ready some of his jutsu, but he wanted his scythe ready just in case they tried to attack him.


(couple of things, one, who's npcing this, i'm curious, two, how many mn am i facing, and three what are the ranks of the mn, because i'm curious as to if i'm going to be rekted or going to rekt?)
(also edited once to add the extra comments in)
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Citizen
Ryo : 0

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am
Taking in the boys frame and his now hostile stance the leader of the pack lets a brief chuckle escape his lips as he rolls his left hand through his hair allowing the rain to slick it back. This one seemed to not know how to speak to his elders and refused the help of someone trying to be a good Samaritan. Ok, that wasn't the case, but it sure did sound nice right? From the brush only two meters to the right and left of Kaos the aforementioned two nin from earlier readied their attacks from their concealed locations. The nin on the right held a kunai while the one on the left readied two shuriken.

The three that had used hiding in the rain were almost perfectly blended with the moisture falling from the skies moving in on the boy at a half circle motion each one about a meter apart. Each readied their katanas as they neared the one meter mark of closing distance. These would go undetected unless the male had some form of chakra sensory to pick up on the positioning of each one. The leader of the group smiled as he noted everyone was in position but couldn't help but keep his eyes on the boys weapon of choice. Not many ninja wielded one of those and even fewer could ever hope to truly understand it's depth. "I think I'll make your weapon mine once we are done here since you're so keen on being rude."

Stomping his foot on the now soaked ground causing a small splash underneath him would start the attack of the missing nin. From the bushes behind Kaos the weapons would be thrown at top speed(70). The weapons were aimed to maim both of the boys arms by lodging themselves deep in the shoulderblades causing the boy to drop his weapon. Shile this happened the three in front went for a quick effective finish with two of the rushing in. One was aimed low to take the boy out at the knee caps while the other would cut horizontally through the boys stomach. The third would stay back slightly to respond to any counter attack that might come ready to block and guard his partners lives. While this happened the leader sat in the background prepping a unknown jutsu.



sharpness of katana's are 62 being swung

sharpness of shuriken are 42
sharpness of Kunai is 62





Missing nin A- shuriken
Health-10
Chakra-40
Speed-20
Strength-30

Missing nin B- Kunai
Health 10
Chakra 30
Speed 40
Strength 20

Three missing nin- camo
Health 10
chakra 30
speed 40
Strength 20
Kaos
Kaos
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10250

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:05 pm
Listening in the rain, Kaos hears the ninja saying that he'll make Kaos's scythe his, Kaos snorts, and replies, "As if you'll be able to."
Kaos hears rustling behind, instinctly, Kaos drops to the ground, activating his hunting contacts, making it where he could see in infrared, onto his knees, as three weapons fly over his head, and using the infrared,, he could see two ninjas rushing at him. he also sees that the weapons that flew over him were now going at the two ninjas rushing him, the two shuriken, flying at the ninja with his sword horizontal to what would of been Kaos's stomach, were flying towards the ninja's left side, and the kunai, at the ninja with his katana in a low sweep, was flying at that ninja's right eye. Kaos, keeps a hand on his scythe, rolling backwards a meter and standing up. 
As Kaos stands up, he balances his scythe on his shoulders, and he whips his body around towards the right, throwing a kunai that he had gotten from his sleeve towards one of the bushes he heard sound from at his top speed (74), aiming at the ninja that was hiding over there- Kaos could see him because of the infared vision he gained- aiming for that ninja's heart, he would return to face the leader, then whip around to throw another kuani at the other bush he heard sounds from at his top speed (74), seeing that ninja as well, aiming for that ninja's heart. He turn once more, and if the two ninja's that were rushing him, were still rushing towards him, Kaos would swing his scythe, around and high, crashing it down onto those two ninja's katanas, attempting to either slice right through their weapons, or slam them into the ground. He would then let go of his scythe, making two of his rings turn into katanas and slice off their heads. After that or if he didn't have to worry about those two mn's rushing towards him, he would flick two shuriken at the third mn, who was hanging back, at his top throwing speed (74), one at his heart, the other at his right leg, attempting to hit a major artery.
After that was done with, he would then do the hand signs for shadow clones, making two more of himself appear. The two shadow clones would rush forward with their scythes, one slicing the leader's at the leader's head, the other slicing at the leader's legs, attempting to decapitate the leader in one go.
If they were unsuccessful in their attempts, Kaos would rush forward with a ball similar to a rasengan, except it has a center of yellow, slowing changing into a white on the outside.
Kaos would attempt to hit the ninja who was talking, the one who seemed to be in charged, with this said jutsu, while shouting, "RA-SEN..."
If he had to do this, this jutsu, would have a sonicboom before it, extending fifteen meters out in all directions, going fast towards the leader (speed of 60), the clones would of jumped away from the leader, plugging their ears with their fingers to block out the noise, then Kaos would slam the justu into the leader's heart, causing the leader to spiral away like a rasengan. Kaos would then grab his scythe once more, remaining alert.
If the clones were succesful, Kaos would remain alert, looking for any more attackers. He would also retrieve his scythe once more.

Both kunai's have a sharpness of 67
Both shuriken's have a sharpness of 47
The three scythes has a sharpness of 100
both transmetal katana's have a sharpness of 67
Rasenboom has a power of 60,



[bc i actually count stamina Razz -30 for clones, then divinding the clones up, Kaos 51/81, clones 80/80, -45 for Rasenboom, leaving kaos at 6/81]
Youka
Youka
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 134237

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:52 pm
They must have made too much noise as they prepped their attack from the bushes. The young boy had reacted almost as if he had a premonition about the attack dropping his center of gravity to the ground almost. While the thrown weapons would normally have made their mark effectively maiming the two missing nin that started their attack they would be found to be relatively safe. The ninja that had stayed slightly back was able to react to the quick movements of the boy with his own slash of steel to deflect the projectiles. While the Kunai ricocheted upwards and put a crack in the middle of his blade the shuriken were purposefully hit in a way to push their movement downwards forcing the boy to react even faster now or face the shuriken lodging themselves in his collar bone.

This of course changing how the boy would continue as the attack was shifted again to put him on the defensive. The two ninja that were hiding abruptly jumped from the bush weaving handsigns prepping to launch a jutsu while the two sword wielding nin still closed the gap with their weapons now aimed to slach vertically downwards on the boy.
Kaos
Kaos
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10250

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:25 am
Kaos sees the third figure, the one behind the two rushing ninjas, deflect the weapons that had sworn over Kaos's head. The kunai was deflected away, but the two shurikens were deflected back towards Kaos's collarbone. Kaos rolls to the right a meter, the shuriknen flying through the air he had once been, Kaos stands up, doing the sign of rat and boar, sending his scythe into his storage displacement, the scythe disappearing fast, even appearing to explode, (disappears at r//t 140). 
Kaos does the sign of ram, disappearing in a cloud of smoke, reappearing behind the leader, taking out two kunais and stabbing the leader, his left hand going for the base of the neck, his right hand stabbing twice, both in the area where the kidney should be. 
If the leader should die from this, Kaos would then throw both kunai at the third figure only a meter away, the figure that had deflected the shuriikens at Kaos, aiming to hit this ninja in the back, one at the base of the neck, the other at where his heart would be, throwing them as fast as he could. (74 speed).
He would then whip his four transmetal kunai at the two figures that had been rushing at him, them only three meters away, aiming to hit both in the same places he had at the other ninja, throwing them at his max throwing speed (74).  He would stride forward, sending out his two shuriken at the two rushing figures from the bushes, one shuriken at one ninja's heart, the other shuriken at the other ninja's heart.
If the leader didn't survive, but any one of the other ninja's did from this attack, and Kaos had thrown all of those weapons, he would take out the katana that was it's sheathe, and rush towards them to fight them.
If the leader didn't die from his attack, he would do said above, but keeps his eyes out for the leader. 
If Kaos managed to kill all those ninjas, he would sigh, and get down on one knee and cry over the blood spilled.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Citizen
Ryo : 0

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:56 pm
The boys reaction time was fairly high for someone so young causing the older missing nin to wonder what training he had gone through to be able to move the way he did. Watching him stand they noted that the weapon had seemed to vanish from his hands as their own reaction time was not high enough to keep up with such actions. Blinking once forced the three nin attacking his front to completely lose sight of the male as he activated a jutsu allowing him to move again faster than what they could see. The firt ninja to see Kaos's new location were the two nin prepping their jutsu that had previously thrown their weapons.

In a instant without the ability to counter the leader of the group dropped dead in a puddle of his own blood. The other three dropped in like manner as they tried to turn around and face the boy once more each kunai hitting home and ending the game of their lives. The last two that had jumped from the bushes with their jutsu ready easily dodged to the side of the incoming attacks having ample time to see them. They in return fired back with eight air bullets looking to surround Kaos by flanking him from both sides. They would hit and tear through his body leaving large holes where flesh once was.
Kaos
Kaos
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10250

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm
As the air bullets move towards him, Kaos weaves the three hand signs for his Sandirisu Pulse, it rushes out (speed 50, power 75), deflecting the the jutsu he recognized as air bullets away from him. He, calmly, rushes over to the dead ninja that had two of his regular kunai sticking out of him and was only a meter away, flicking both at the ninja that had been behind him on his left, who now was on his right, throwing both as fast as he could. (74) He throws the kunai, one to hit in the heart, the other in the right leg's artery. He would then face the other ninja, doing the clone seal, making two more of Kaos appear. Each Kaos would grab the katana strapped to their back, and two would rush at the last figure. One would come at the last ninja on his right side, aiming to slice off that ninja's right hand, one would attempt to come on the last ninja's left side, attempting to decapitate him, and Kaos would walk over to one of the figure's who had attempted to rush him earlier, grabbing his two transmetal kunai, and flicking them at the figure, one aiming at his heart, the other at his right leg. If both died after this, Kaos would remain alert but send the clones away.
If one happen to survive, Kaos would disperse one clone, and Kaos and the remaining clone would be ready to defend themselves.

[ap cost: -25 from last post, -50 from this post, (the pulse and shadow clones) so Kaos: 6/81, clones: 80/80 if one survives and i did all the above kaos would be 86/161 and one clone: 80/80]
Youka
Youka
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 134237

To run for help Empty Re: To run for help

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:28 pm
(gg topic end good job)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum