Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Hate to say it but... Empty Hate to say it but...

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:00 am
(accidentally deleted my post so remaking it, sorry, it is a lot shorter this time, if it is preferred I add in a bunch of detail like I had before I will do such but this is a placeholder to indicate what I did ic before with less detail)

The Hyena after a lot of plotting had come to the conclusion that the village was in need of a new Hokage, and mercenaries. He waited until nightfall, hidden in the shadows. Activating his Byakugan, he weaved hand seals, making a Shadow Clone that snuck up into the Kage's Office.

If the vault was there, the clone would use a combination of the Byakugan and the Raging Lion's Mane to pick the simple lock on the vault, taking out as much as could fit into his pockets, which happened to be 200,000 ryo, before silently closing back up the vault and leaving, giving the money back to the original.

The money would be needed in significant quantity if he was going to go get an army of mercenaries to defend the village.

Ic buildup (in chronological order I think): here, here, here, and here
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Hate to say it but... Empty Re: Hate to say it but...

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:40 am
[Post is void for lack of effort, and due to no safe being in the Kage office. The Hokage chambers is in the administration building, which is a 24/7 run building, filled with npc Jounin, Chuunin, and civilians. Your only words are "A shadow clone sneaks in", there is no explination as to how you snuck in, the entire post is broken. So this is your option, I make an npc Jounin to lock you up as you walk into the building with a blanket over your head trying to be stealthy, or you can accept the void. I read through your build up, you have no reason to assume the Kage is gone when you only made one topic inside the Hokage chambers, and godmodded the entire thread saying you just waltz into the Hokage chambers, saying noone is there and the village is abandoned, then mentioning how you don't see ANBU around, which you're not supposed to. If you want to do a topic with the Hokage then I would be more than happy to, but I don't apreciate the full godmod of the village and it's status. ]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:48 am
;-; but I was going to stop him as Akashingo for brownie points ;-;

Viper why you no love me anymore
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:29 am
in case anyone tries to delete/edit this post or put words in my mouth, I have a screenshot of this post.

Viper Uchiha wrote:[Post is void for lack of effort, and due to no safe being in the Kage office.  The Hokage chambers is in the administration building, which is a 24/7 run building, filled with npc Jounin, Chuunin, and civilians.  Your only words are "A shadow clone sneaks in",  there is no explination as to how you snuck in, the entire post is broken.  So this is your option, I make an npc Jounin to lock you up as you walk into the building with a blanket over your head trying to be stealthy, or you can accept the void.  I read through your build up, you have no reason to assume the Kage is gone when you only made one topic inside the Hokage chambers, and godmodded the entire thread saying you just waltz into the Hokage chambers, saying noone is there and the village is abandoned, then mentioning how you don't see ANBU around, which you're not supposed to.  If you want to do a topic with the Hokage then I would be more than happy to, but I don't apreciate the full godmod of the village and it's status. ]

I will take the void xD

I am not going to argue the ruling, if the vault is not there, I can't rob it (though perhaps there should be an automated system for moving taxes to the new location from the village )

I would like to put out a few comments though (if you want I can move my post elsewhere, even though no ic action is happening). In no way am I trying to antagonize anyone, I just hope you are willing to have some kind of discussion instead of blowing me off/banning me/yelling at me regardless (like others) ^^;

First and foremost, I acted based on what I knew, I had not intended to god-mod. This is the first time anywhere that someone has decided I was god-modding, including those who rather dislike me when I fought them. So I hope it is not assumed that I was deliberately trying to break any rules.

"Post is void for lack of effort" - not sure if you saw earlier but I DID have a significantly longer post before (whether that itself was long enough is another debate). When I was told the vault might have been moved, I started trying to edit my post at the bottom to reflect that the post might not be functional if the vault was not there, but my computer goofed and wiped it all out. At the time I did not have time to retype it all out, so I tried to make a make-shift placeholder as I thought I had indicated

"no safe being in the Kage office" - this I had not been aware of until after I tried to claim the ryo. I doubt anyone else who was not around at the time it was moved would have known either. I take it the safe was moved at some point in an old topic? Perhaps this kind of detail could be listed in the Village page to avoid others running into this as well?

long bit about npcs:

not gonna argue my method for entry, that was all based on what I thought would be an empty office lol

In canon, you would see anbu on occasion, just not their faces necessarily. I think I have seen anbu with their masks on making public appearances in other areas of this forum.

if there is presumed to be a general population of ninjas and such, not just civilians and player characters/special npcs, then that would be nice to see mentioned somewhere

"I read through your build up, you have no reason to assume the Kage is gone when you only made one topic inside the Hokage chambers, and godmodded the entire thread saying you just waltz into the Hokage chambers, saying noone is there" - wouldn't people only be in the hokage's chambers if the hokage wishes them to be (like reporting in), or if the hokage is there too? Also, Kage are expected to make their appearance in the village at some point right? Unless they are like Hanzo in which case everyone would notice he was deliberately being secluded. Considering the previous Hokage (Navi, right?) did not seem to do anything in the village for quite some time, no public appearances or such, AND is not in the office, then... what other conclusions can I come too?

"If you want to do a topic with the Hokage then I would be more than happy to, but I don't apreciate the full godmod of the village and it's status" - ok, frankly, this option I did not know I had. Navi seeming to be the last Hokage dying without an apparent successor, and your character seeming to be trying to distance itself from the world for the most part. to quote some of your text from that topic - "He will keep his eye on this world as its protector, but his time has passed, he is not fit to rule the world, noone is, he will be the one to exist alongside it and offer his aid to those who carry on the will of fire" - this looked to me like you were not about to retake the mantle of Hokage again, though whoever took over you might help.

also, from here - a timeline of important village events (more than just who was in charge or when the village was built/destroyed) might help, since the thought that the Hyuuga had tried to destroy other clans was not my own, someone else told me that. Again, I was not trying to godmod, I was using what I had THOUGHT to be actual ic events to influence my own development.

tl:dr version - a lot of the stuff brought up was not mentioned anywhere that I could find previously. adding links/descriptions in relevant places would be nice. I am not a mind reader, I might not even know what questions to ask, nor, for that matter, anyone else.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum