Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Needs of the Day (Kumo nin/OP/NK) Empty Needs of the Day (Kumo nin/OP/NK)

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:39 pm
Fenris yawned as he made his way through town, and was, in a poor attempt, looking for somewhere to train or make money. The traditional method of fund-raising for a ninja was of course missions, but he couldn't participate in any until he passed his genin exam, of which he was missing several key skills. The blonde Akari instead knew he needed either a training partner, or an alternate source of income. Sighing, he found himself near a Kumo bookstore, and picking a book up, he began browsing a bit, though not quite paying attention to what he was reading.
Ryoushi Azuma
Ryoushi Azuma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4550

Needs of the Day (Kumo nin/OP/NK) Empty Re: Needs of the Day (Kumo nin/OP/NK)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:27 pm
There wasn't much to keep Ryoushi Azuma occupied, aside from the ladies in the latest fashions. A few had necks not revealing enough or skirts too long for his tastes, but a lady was a lady, and they were lovely all the same. Still, until he could find money or work, he had little to do but meander about, and even the tempting giggling coming from the saunas was falling on deaf, pointed ears. No, Azuma was bored, a dangerous state for him to be in. He could always train, he supposed, for whatever could come up. Perhaps the bookstore had some manuals, or some comics, or even some magazines with which he could take notes from.

Or, maybe there would be a cute little bookworm in there, looking shyly for a handsome man to help her home with her recent purchases.

With the thought of training and ladies fresh in his head, the glazed-white eyes of the Ryoushi genin fell to a bookstore. Pushing open the doors, he stepped inside, looking around idly. His face slowly fell. No ladies here. Not many people here, save for a kid in the back, thumbing through some dense novel. The look in his eyes told Azuma that he wasn't actually reading anything. He probably hadn't even looked at the title, which explained the subject material Azuma found when he peeked over the shorter kid's shoulder. "Either you're skipping to the chapter about mitosis," He finally said, a crooked grin coming to his face, "or you didn't mean to pick up 'Modern Biology'."
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm
Fenris was still boredly staring at the words of the book, when someone spoke to the blonde, and snapped him out of his semi-dazed state. "Modern Biology? I wasn't-"
Looking at the title of the book, he found that he was, in fact, reading about modern biology. considering his field of study happened to be ninjutsu...this was an unlikely read for him anyway.
"I..must have picked it up by accident. You.. wouldnt happen to be looking for someone to train with, or start a business of some financial sucess, would you?"
The second part was meant to be a joke of course, but hey, you never know. in any case, hopefully he had at least found a training partner, because it was turning out to be an awfully boring day.
Ryoushi Azuma
Ryoushi Azuma
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:52 pm
How old was this shrimp? He couldn't have been much younger or older than Azuma himself, but he couldn't see a headband anywhere on his person. "Training?" Azuma said, crossing lean arms across his chest, "I think you mean, 'studying.' You're still in the Academy, aren't you? You could always ask someone in your class to train with you." It wasn't that Azuma didn't want to train with the kid, it was that Azuma was worried he'd knock the little guy over. Sure, Azuma was a weed, but he was still a genin; he'd earned his stripes. This kid had yet to.

Besides, what good would training with an Academy student do? As a genin, Azuma was already trying to learn new, advanced techniques, and there was a reason most students were forbidden from trying most of them. These were dangerous to learn and usually hazardous to practice. Unless he could keep up, this student was going to put himself in serious danger. Better he train with his classmates.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm
"Well I would, normally, but im this close to finishing the jutsu I need to pass the genin exam"
At "this close" he made a pinching motion with his fingers. "I also have one of two Kekkai Genkai I am capable of unlocking, and im not easily findinf out which one I have... and I dont think I should say yet, or it'll jinx the process. But we dont have to train long, just show me what makes a genin...well a genin and we'll be on our way!"
He smiled at this last part, trying to give off his friendly disposition. He just needed a little bit of help after all, nothing to hard.

(This took me a lot longer then it should have, I apologize)
Ryoushi Azuma
Ryoushi Azuma
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 pm
Azuma was going to regret this. He knew he was going to regret this, and yet he also knew he was going to probably end up helping this kid anyway. Eyebrow lofted into dark brown hair, pale glazed eyes narrow in resignation, Azuma sighed. He'd passed the exam himself, after all; there was no reason he couldn't help this kid train. It'd take time away from his own training, and that was something that got under Azuma's skin, but aside from that, why not?

He hated that question.

"Alright," Azuma sighed, "The one jutsu, okay?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum