Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

rob a traveler(mission) Empty rob a traveler(mission)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:20 am

Mission Name:Rob a Traveler
Type: Rob
Character Requirements: MN
Mission Location: Country Borders
Word Count Requirements: 1,000 ryo
Repeatable? Yes
NPC?N/A
Reward: 500 ryo

rob a traveler

Alright. THis was it. Her big break. Finally having left the horrible conditions of the village hidden in the volcanos she was off on her own, with a new group of people who.. Well they didn't seem great so far. That Li boy was.. She was on the fence about him, and that girl Corin.... Ugh. Crazy little thing who tried to murder her in cold blood. It was clearly because she was cuter, which she took solice in, but still. What kind of crazy pants decides to just up and try to kill a girl just to make her uncute self feel better?! She shook her head at the rediculousness. At any rate this was her time to shine... Except she noticed quickly without her parents mone she was finding it increasingly more dificult to fund her habit. excruciatingly expensive to be precise. The price of cloth alone in this area was impossible to keep up with. Expensive jewlery was well.. Naturally expensive, and she wasn't one to go cheap on anything. It was a hard life.

"Ai... How much money do we have left after this weeks order?" SHe asked the puppet, sitting on her bed roll. SHe hated that about this village. No warm home to sleep in... yet. They should probably be rebuilding of course, but tht would mean not working on her precious cosplays and her followers needed to be updated.

"I assume you mean today's order. We've been getting materials at least daily. Yesterday we made four orders if you'll recall and..." She paused for a moment, pulling a small calculator out of the bag at her side and plugging numbers in slowly. Then she tossed it off into the ruins because well... calculators didn't exist and she was poking a rock. Good show. "Not much. At this rate I beleive we'll be broke by.... eleven thirty."

"so like.. november?"

"No this evening. We should probably find some extra cash sister. " Aios' eyes grew wide in surprise. How could this have happend? She ran through the numbers in her head. A few hundred for cloth, twenty for threads, one thousand ryo for that broach, and then the materials for her fuin.... She calculated the cost of her outfits at..... Wow. So this was why they were broke.

"So what do we do about it?" She sat up, pushing off the ground to raise to her feet quickly, not waiting for an answer. She knew it would come, and she knew they would follow. They always did.

"Well... We could talk to Levi or Li.... Perhapse send a letter to our parents...Assuming they are actually still alive and not in the belly of one of our previous villagers. " The terain changed incredibly quickly at the speed they moved, a blur of rubble shifting past AIos' peripheral quickly. They were out of the village in a few moments, traveling at a speed of one hundred past where the broken down gate had once stood and out towards the borders.

"Perhapse we could find a money tree. Or a gold tree. or a diamonds tree.... Though I suppose then we'd have to sell them and the economy in Ame is eh right now... Mostly because there isn't an economy. that would be amazing though. I'd water it every day. "

"you would forget in an hour sister and inevitably it would die. Do you remember the bonzai tree? Or that potted viney plant.... Or the puppy." She realized as she said it she'd gone to far. Her sisters eyes teared up as she turned, giving her a pout. She'd loved that puppy. If she'd known it needed to be fed AND watered every day it would still be alive right now..... She thought. Ai knew otherwise of course. Bless her heart. Just as they entered the borders, a silence that seemed like it had gone on for hours almost preparing to break they were cut off short.

"I can't believe you would bring that U...." She was stopped mid speach by something. Something rude insensitive to her needs and incredibly painful to run into. Scrambling back up she shifted her glance to the intrusion. Had she hit a rock? A tree? What would be so cruel as to be right in her way as she began what could possibly be the most important convorsation of her life?

"Why what the hell... Hey you... Why dont you look where you're going?!" It was a man, his hair short and greyed with age reflected more clearly in his wrinkled face. He must have been walking.... Probably down the dirt path they'd just began to cross. So rude. "young girl... Back in my day you would have been beaten for such careless behavior. Why I have half a mind to.... Where is my cane? Give my my cane and help an old man up so i can beat you for knocking me over. I swear Why are you even out here this late at night? Does your mother know you're here? Why I oughta..." his rant was cut short. Ai and pinocchio turned to look at one another as the obnoxious geezer ranted, understanding in a moment what they needed to do. The panel in Pinoch's chest opened up, the two doors sliding apart and from it a rain of senbon split through his skin, bringing a scream and then silence.

"That's what forgiveness sounds like guys. Screaming and then silence." She went to work with the others collecting her weapons once more, pulling them with a sickening slurp from the dead body and whiping them off on the guy's over coat but as they did she noticed a wallet in his breast pocket. In it was a wad of cash.... Exactly what she needed! She slipped it into her bag, glancing left and right to ensure no one noticed and then took the pile of weapons from before her. They meticulously loaded them back into Her puppets mechanism and then finally headed back home. "We're rich guys.... we have enough money to last the rest of the year."

"Maybe two hours.... but ok." Ai said as they laid down to sleep.

(TWC 1032 claiming 500 ryo and 1 ap)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

rob a traveler(mission) Empty Re: rob a traveler(mission)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:52 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum