Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Not Used to This - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Used to This

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:24 pm
Hanbei studied the boy more and tilted his head, "I'm not sure to govern whether you're a genius like me, or simply clumsy." Hanbei didn't mean to come off as rude, but his mind was set on logic, and he wasn't thinking about his morality, "Something tells me that you spotted me and bumped into me on purpose in order to make me feel obligated to buy you things. Maybe it was my clothing or my nervous state in public." he kept quiet for a moment before giggling, his eyes closing as if a kind smile were on his face, "Or perhaps you're just clumsy~ Either way, you make good company, so I won't hold it against you."

Hanbei looked over and scanned his view over the robes, the patterns were much different from his, but none had caught his eye just yet, "It's good that you don't conform to what's 'in'. Many people follow what is popular. I don't believe in trends, however. I'm just me." He shakes his head as he finishes scanning over the robes, "I don't know enough about fashion to decide on what would look good for me. Feel free to pick something out for you, however."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm
He grinned evilly at the boy who was conforming to his internal desires and saw the actual flicker of happiness come from his analytical aura. He walked over to the cardigan rack and began to pull off one at a time. He would look over it, sneer a little and then put it back. He took the dress shirt and put it on the manikin and then looked to you.

"You know what? Imma try something completely different!" Ransurotto smiled over at you and disappeared out of the story, leaving you to follow his trail. It wasnt to hard since he was a tall fellow and was walking right across the street. He walked into a store more fit for ninja gear. Around the place laid t-shirts, jackets, fishnets, boots, sandals....it was an actual ninja undergarment store. Inside his eyes glued to a hoodie with a fur lining around its hood. He walked straight over to it and put it on. "What do you think?" 
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:35 pm
Hanbei tilted his head and shrugged, "Choose what you like, not what others like. But if you so desire my opinion, then I'd say go for it. It's a lovely color, wonderful fabric, and the fur adds to the 'mysterious' look. Then again, you don't wanna look like an Uchiha, do you?" he rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips, "Overall, It's a nice hoodie. You'd look like a puppy though.

He turned to look at the side to see a bunch of gloves and sleeves, "Huh... I never noticed this store before. Maybe if I ever become an Anbu, I'll think of getting something a little more... Shinobi-ish.." Hanbei looked down at his armored gauntlets and shrugged, "So, choose whatever you like."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:49 pm
He nods at the man and grins when he calls him a puppy. Was that his way of flirting, Ran wondered. He wouldn't push it. He was just curious. He wondered around the store with a bright smile on his face. He was gathering things left and right: fishnets, loose collar t-shirts, sweatpants, gloves, combat boots and more. He was decked out in a new fashion all entirely his own and yet common. He was putting on the last finishing touch. He took his head band that he usually wore around his arm and loosened it. He slowly tighted it around his head and smiles at you.

"What do you think? Am I looking good?"
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:57 pm
Hanbei raised his eyebrow and walked up to the boy. He circled him for a minute and looked at his adorable grin. Hanbei chuckled and reached up, shagging his hair, "You look good, puppy." he retrieved his hand and looked as though he were smiling. He titled his head and questioned, "Wouldn't you rather get all dressed up after you've eaten? You wouldn't want to make a mess of your clothing." Hanbei took the time to pull out a scroll and unroll it. He places it on the floor and tips his hat off. He places the hat in the center of the scroll and taps the surface, causing the hat to disappear into the scroll. He retrieves it and slips it in his sleeve. "I like to go hatless sometimes..." He smirks and awaits for what may happen next.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:28 pm
A feint pink blush painted the boys cheeks when you called him puppy. He turned away in embarrassment and headed over to pay. He wondered why the man had ruffled his hair. It was odd to have someone shorter than him actually touch him. He didnt know if he liked it our not. He would have to talk to man to understand him more.

He took his bags by his side and walked over to the man. "It suites you, but you know would even look better on you? a full stomach! Its BBQ time. Lets go." 

He says walking out of the shop and towards the intoxicating smell that led him to bum into you in the first place.
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 pm
Hanbei chuckled and began to follow behind him, rolling his eyes and smiling, "I've never tried this BBQ stuff... Is it any good?" he asks in curiosity. Hanbei was telling the truth, he had never tried anything by the name, usually only eating ramen or vegetables. "You have yet to tell me more about yourself..." Hanbei didn't wish to pry, but he would had like to know more about him, "I know you have the energy of a puppy off it's leash, but I'd still like to know more.."

Hanbei smirked at his comment and reached up to touch his own hair, "What suits me? My hat or my naked head?" he combed his finger through the back of his long hair.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:46 pm
Ransurotto looked to the man and chuckled. He looked to the BBQ joint and then down to you.

"How about this....you buy me lunch. We can call this a date and Ill tell you about myself."

Ran winked at the boy and walked off towards the BBQ joint. The sent of cooking meat and vegetables sent shiver up his spine. He gulped and looked around the place before looking back to a waiter. He gestures to any table. Ran walks over to a booth and sits, placing his bags to his side as he turns on the stove and opens the menu. 

"I wonder What Ill have."
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Hanbei made his way to the joint as well. Hanbei wasnt sure what he was smelling, as he never had BBQ before. "I must admit... It has a wild scent to it. Almost untamed and strong. Is BBQ horse?" He noticed thst he was rambling. He raised his eyebrow at the other boy, tilting his head, "Date? Like a date date? Like a take-a-crush-to-date date?" Hanbei had only met the boy recently, he wasn't sure i he were serious; not that he'd be against it however.

"You know I'm a boy, right? I mean, not that I'd object to a date.. I've just never been on a date before so.. Im not sure if I'd be good at it.." Hanbei took a seat, brushing his hair aside and tensed up. "Order what you want; it is my treat, after all." Although Hanbei wasnt expecting to bump into a random boy, buy him clothes and eventually take him on a 'date', he was beginning to relax.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:53 pm
[Exit]

WC: 1468

Stat points: 7
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum