Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Unwanted Traveler

+3
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Mikata Uchiha
Cronus Scythe
7 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

The Unwanted Traveler - Page 5 Empty Re: The Unwanted Traveler

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 pm
Mitsui would first pick up the ryo on the ground. He would start his momentum this way. Mitsui would need to leave. Whatever happened to the person he was stomping on. Since the man Mitsui was attacking somehow got away, Mitsui would for now run away. He would thus start moving at 125 that would soon reach 125 speed. Mitsui would also use the null version of hiding with camouflage. He had to leave now. Mitsui would look around to watch for any possible people who he would see but hopefully, he would be able to leave safely considering the speed he would be moving at. Mitsui would want to be able to see someone if they are coming so he would move a bit slower.

(exit, claiming 500 ryo)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:18 pm
( Wc claim 2236 adding 11sp to Kronus times. Wc going to space time spec  need mod or admin approval.)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 pm
approved of Crow and Mitsu but Crow you cant get space time spec as nothing you did had anything to do with learning Space time.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:53 pm
(I was counting the WC toward it I will do another thread for it. Just counting the WC for it.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 pm
(Shinji said that Yaju's 5 meter requirement to be completely underground is arbitrary. This means that Crow, your escape post needs editing now. I will edit my post accordingly but it will be after your post. This means that you do not get the escape.

Please post when you made your edit.)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:26 am
(No problem I will be happy  to edit. But my WiFi is down as of yesterday but I will  as soon as my internet is back onhttp://www.directupload.net/file/d/3896/b49vif6d_jpg.htm
Yes I am on my phone.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:21 pm
(Den, told me, that I should treat the down Wifi as an away post. Please post when your internet is back.)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 pm
(My WiFi should be up by Monday . It been some service issues with the box. I like to say sorry for the wait once again.)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:24 pm
(If there any question let me know but yea I hope my action is legit and not godmod lol cheers.)

Truly he didn't want to come to this but it have come to this very thing. This whole fight Kronus didn't show any killing intent but now that was about to change . Kronus was still using hiding like the mole technique therefore thanks to this jutsu effect Kronus know exactly what going on up on the surface.Now it was time to strike thanks to Kronus experience fighter his many years in combat Kronus can read when a target body tense up. Main Mitsui leg as Mitsui leg begin to rise at halfway point moving at the speed of 62. Kronus had to react now or face death that something that don't sit well with Kronus at all you know.

You may think Kronus was about to die but in reality shit was about get real at the speed of 100.
black threads came directly out his back covering the distance of 3 meter in length.  Since the creature was so big it cause surface where mitsui stand to shake. The earth crusted begin to break as a massive creature came from beneath Mitsui . Since Mitsui had one leg in the air attempting to stomp Kronus, Mitsui just  may lose his balance due to the creature  attempting resurface. You may thinks it stop there in fact it don't as the beast resurface. It body flick at the speed of 100+ moving at now the maximum speed of 200 may I add way more fast then Mitsui reaction time and current speed the body flicker would stop once it resurface. It may be hard for Mitsui to react due to the lack of balance he have with one leg in the air and the other on the ground which currently  un level.

Since beast had resurface it will be very hard to mitsui to maintain his balance due to lack of  earth crust beneath Mitsui. Today world we all know how important balance is in the ninja world.   Once the beast resurface it attempt to punch  Mitsui directly  in the knee with the strength of 100 as  attempt to break Mitsui knee at the speed of 100. If that would work that should surely  slow down Mitsui . You may think it stop there but it don't  in fact  large amount of the earth crust begin to from around Mitsui whether the beast punch connected or not the beast hand would withdraw. As it withdraw  he touch the rocky surface of the jutsu. As it took flight into the air away from the doton jutsu radius of effect which was 20 meter. So here the punch line the doton jutsu he used strength increase by 40+ making it strength 90 and moving at the speed of 50 meter.

The large rock field would attempt to crush mitsui if it couldn't crush him well it would settle for  suffocate him instead. But it didn't stop there in fact Kronus dig deep into the earth  crust as  Mitsui was busy he conceal his chakra presence as well too so that mistake of him being located wouldn't happen again. He dig deep into the crust about another 5 and half meters. If all goes well Mitsui would find himself dead due to lack of breath. Kronus was tried his best to prevent death but Mitsui seems to have a reason to kill him but none then less if Mitsui had wanted to kill him. He would have to go all out because Kronus Times ain't no push over and you can believe that.

Jutsu use
WC:540
Just to note this action was improve by Yaju.
Masked beast 75 Ap
Earth Release Added- weight rock technique  20 Ap
Earth Release Bedrock Coffin 30 Ap
Body Flicker 10 AP

600-135= 465 AP Left
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm
Since Mitsui was actually raising his foot at 125 speed, not the 62 speed that Crow attempted to vague manip into. Mitsui did state in a previous post, that he was lifting his right foot at 125 speed, so it would be impossible for Mitsui to be vauge maniped into moving at 62 speed.

Ramen Eater Mitsui wrote:Mitsui would be able to tell that Kronus would only be 1 inch away from Mitsui's foot so he would at 125 speed and 85 strength, lift his right foot up about 6 inches while looking downwards and then stomp down at 125 speed and 85 strength 10 times on Kronus's head since the 1 inch of ground would provide little to no protection against the brute force coming from Mitsui's foot that would land on Kronus's head.

Mitsui would stomp down and since the beasts would unstitch and then move above Kronus, at speed of 100, they would not make it in time and would not succeed in protecting against Mitsui since the beasts speed was 25 slower then Mitsui as well as the fact that it took the long route and went out of the ground first, would then do the body flicker, then would punch Mitsui in the knee. Although the ground was shaking, Mitsui would still be in a position to stomp on Kronus' head. Mitsui would lean a bit at 125 speed so Mitsui would still be upright to keep his balance and to counteract the shaking ground. Mitsui would do this lean at the same time he would stomp. Since Kronus did not make an actual defence, and had the beast do a bunch of actions at what normally would be a pretty fast speed, but still slower then Mitsui, Mitsui would still make contact with the top of Kronus's head and crush it before the masked beast would have time to actually do the punch since the resurfacing would probably be more distance then Mitsui's stomp as well as the fact that it would then body flicker and then attempt to punch Mitsui in the knee. Since Mitsui's leg rise and stomp would both happen at 125 speed, the masked beast would take too long to get to a position to actually stomp on the victim that is Kronus.

In conclusion, Mitsui would had successfully killed Kronus since he tried to do too many actions in the time that Mitsui did the leg raise and then the stomp which all would happen faster then the beast could move anyway. Mitsui would certainly respect that Kronus was no pushover, but Mitsui was stronger anyway. Since the heart of the masked beast would be out of Kronus's body, Mitsui would be able to collect it safely, since the controller of the mask beast would now be dead. Mitsui would pick up the heart and summon Rakdos to go and dig out the body. Mitsui's summon would then grab the body by digging a bit and yank it out of the ground. Mitsui would then put the body in the bag. Next, Mitsui would proceed to grab the masked beast that was now dead since the controller of the masked beast is dead. Mitsui would touch it and Mitsui's threads would wrap around the heart and tear it out of the mass of threads inside the beast. Mitsui would then think about what to do next. Mitsui would be paying attention to the chakra sensory and Mitsui's summon would watch for anybody coming. Mitsui would quickly put the heart into Mitsui's body. It would be a wierd feeling to have multiple hearts inside the same body. Mitsui bet that the blood circulation would actually improve. Once the heart would successfully integrate into Mitsui, Mitsui would next go and walk away from the scene. It was pretty bloody and it was probably not safe to stay here. Mitsui would be pretty tired now and would decide to leave. With Mitsui's new heart, Mitsui would walk away. Mitsui had no interest in worrying about staying here. Mitsui would look through the body and find a few things, some money, a few weapons, and that the other guy was also an earth grudge fear user. Mitsui would find this interesting but none the less, Mitsui would feed the rest of Kronus to his summon to gain some strength. Mitsui had no interest in keeping the body and was probably not useful anyway. Mitsui would put these extra items into Mitsui's bag and would walk away. Mitsui would then pick up the additional 500 ryo that another egf user put down in 2 piles. Mitsui would decide to travel towards the water to have a short swim and go to Konoha through some various means. When Mitsui would go to the water, he would be greeted with another issue, Mitsui was not that good at swimming and he did not see where he would go. Mitsui would think a bit and decide that it was probably better to fly there since it would be a safer trip and that Mitsui would enjoy the view more. This would only happen if Mitsui would decide where to go. Mitsui would get ready for now and would fly soon. This was a long journey.

247 ap left

(Exit, claiming  2000 words for additional wind heart, stealing 3000 ryo, all items that Kronus has, and B rank Missing nin.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum