Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Ryo : 9300

Mission Sucess - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Sucess

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:54 pm
Before he got to finish his sentence Kyojin heard a Fwap Fwap Fwap sound coming from above. The three men who Kyojin were going to save reeked of alcohol but all of them would be alive and breathing. One even pukes on his lap. The men had been on the roof and Kyojindid not even know but it looked like Angel knew because she did not have a suprised look on her face. Kyojin smiled becausse he did not have to chase the men around the bar the whole time for Ryo and saving them from certain death. The idea was to teach the young jinchuriki to think different. Unknown to Kyojin he was thinking the same as Angel why would you risk your life drinking beer in a bar which you had a hihh chance of killing your self in. Kyojin snickered he remembere Kirusu the second Fmraikage he had met and offered him and Fenn Achohol. " Look at that you saved them all on your own.” Angel tousled his hair smiling down at him with her eyes closed and the head slightly to the side. Her hands were behind her back as if she was completely innocent. Kyojin knew she was not innocent though even Gobi knew." Well I guess you can say that but you still can get the reward and thank you for even attemting to come with me on this mission attenting to help at all, did ya lady killer? Angel turned and began to walk away. “Just remember to take those guys to the jail to sleep off their tonic. Oh and Gobi...” Angel looked over her shoulder. “I can't wait to meet you...”. Kyojin and Gobi shivered becaise she looked like a devil with a sadistic smile on her face looking directly at them both." Ok we are never going around that girl kiss or not. I know Aburame kids are creepy but hell she is beyond creepy who the hell does that. You have to be crazy if you talk directly to a Bijuu " said Gobi." Uhhh are you saying I am crazy " saif Kyojin." Well any way let us go to the jail with these dumb and smelly men " said Kyojin as he activated his version two cloak first tail and begun to shape to hand to grab two of the men and oickrd up the last man in his arm. Kyojin then walked to the jail getting weird looks from villiagers." Why the hell are you staring never seen anyone stop three man from killing there self " said Kuojin with a death glare on his fave which made everyone clear his way. Kyojin smiled he loved Aiko but Angel was getting in his head. Kyojin still remembered how she kissed him. Kyojin had broken away but to be honest he wanted to stay. But Kyojin knew he coul ld not hurt Aiko so he chose the easy way out which was to break away. Arriving at the jail Kyojin saw the gajrds starting to clap." You are the second person to bring those fools back in from drinking " said one gaurd." The first I think her nme was Angel now that was one weird lary" he said again. No wonder she knew they were gonna be in that spot thought Kyojin she had saved them before. Kyojin throwed the man on the ground and walked away hearing a gaurd say " your Ryo will be at your crib and thank you for bringing them in they will get at the least a month here ". Kyojin continued walking home to his small apartment. When he had gotten home he saw a large bag of Ryo sitting fow. Down smiling he oiked it up and three it in his pocket. Kyojin jumped on his bed after walking threw the door." I love Aiko Akiyama but I now like Angel Aburame. What will I do about this. I can tell Angel I do not like her. But she will probably be sad. I can never leave Aiko " Kuojim said out loud as he drifted off to sleep.

Exit

2035 words all going toward learning Flight of Steam

2400 Ryo

5 ap

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Mission Sucess - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Sucess

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:58 pm
Approved <3