Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
18 Posts - 22%
12 Posts - 15%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 10%
7 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Ryo : 9300

Mission Sucess Empty Mission Sucess

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:51 pm
Spoiler:

Kyojin was at the mission board reading one of the most urgent missions he had ever seen. Why did they put a urgent mission up like this one he was reading. Kyojin read it for a secind time and it had said " As you know, Kumogakure is famous for its Bars, its a great place to go to have fun. However, the village does have to deal with the "problem" that always seem to occur. Your mission is to stop 3 villagers from jumping off a 20 story building, they are drunk they don't know any better. Your job is to save them ". Kyojin looked at it again and said " I wish someone will ckne and help me.on this mission ".

121 words
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Ryo : 8000

Mission Sucess Empty Re: Mission Sucess

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 pm
Angel was striding down town minding her own business wondering around with no place to go. She walked down to the official buildings around town and they were mostly closing for the night. It was friday after all. It was time to get your drink on and to challenge people to see if you could hold more liquor than the others. Angel sighed. She didn't frequent bars. She didn't really even drink. Alcohol of course didn't have the same effect on her as it did on others. Angel was a host of parasitic insects, called kekaichu. These insects were actually very good at keeping her healthy. They took care of poisons in her body. One of which that they took care of was alcohol. She literally could not get drunk. It was impossible. She could use this to make quite a good deal of money. It had crossed her mind before but Angel was tought not to steal peoples hard earned cash. This is why she didn't become a common bandit. Instead she was paid to do terrible things to people. That way she made her living honestly.

Continueing her rounds she set her head back and closed her eyes while she continued to walk. She knew the village well enough to walk around with her eyes closed at this time of night. Her chakra senses would alert her to any people in her way. Walking along she heard a faint “I wish someone will come help me on this mission.” Sounds like someone calling my name directly and asking me to help them with a mission. Angel rememebered the good old days when people literally asked her to do missions with them all the time. She was even in line to get her own genin squad to take out on missions but now she was just kinda a security guard for the village. She had just gotten back from an important mission and already she wished she was out on an adventure. But it seemed it was her time again. She rushed over to the young man who had called out in the night for assistance.

“Maybe I can be of assistance.” Angel would say this in an extremely heroic voice. At least that's what it sounded like in her head. She realized she hadn't lowered her head or opened her eyes. She also realized that in her excitement her garbbled brain had mixed up the words she wanted to say with these words. “What do you want?” Not as Heroic but she would take what she could. He was only a kid after all. Chances are he didn't need a lot of help with much of anything. On a night like tonight what kind of trouble could people get into? It wasn't like The streets were rife with crime or anything. Infact Angel was certain that it was a waste of time talking to this kid and that she could find better things to do, like going and jumping in a freezing river and freezing to death. God this kid was annoying, what the hell did he want anyway? He was looking at the flier and probably couldn't even read it. “Are you crying over not being able to read a simple mission report ya stupid kid?” Was what her mind had said but as we know Angel wasn't on par tonight. Something about her recent situation was throwing her off. Angel was wondering if her insects were sick. It had never happened before but if they were messing with her chemical balance it would make sense that instead of what she said last sounded more like “Hey I was walking by and I heard you were looking for help. Sorry about my comment earlier, it's been a hectic week. My name is Angel by the way, Got it memorized. It's important but you don't have to worry about any quiz or anything. SO what do you need help with?” or something like that. Angel was pretty sure what she said was different than what she heard or what she thought. Likely she had said the name part and the how can she help. However it was a very peaceful night.

WC 704
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm
Kyojin was talking to Gobi in his mind about the things he had aquired in the past few months." You are one of my best jinchuuriki mastered the version one tails in weeks and is now on version two tails already mastered the first tail of version two. You have the steam armor and tailed beast bomb which you mastered in a day. I will not be suprised if you do something else. So now tell me what will you do next " asked Gobi. Kyojin listened to evrrything Gobi sakd and his last question. What exactly would he do next? Maybe he could master version two them get the golden cloak he thought." Well my next hoal is to master version two " sakd Kyojin in his head talking to Gobi. Kyojin heard Gobi chuckle in his head while saying " now Kyojin I know that is to easy for you your goal should be is to master me so we can become ones. I can work with you now but when you geg full beast mode we will be entwined as one. Like butter one bread and a leaf in the ground ". Kyojin smiled and said " well thanks Gobi that should be a good goal ".

Kyojin was just about to walk towards the druken bar where the three people were attemting suicide when he heard someone say “Maybe I can be of assistance.” in an extremly herioc girly voice. Kyojin turned around and came face to fave with a buetiful girl. Kyojin almost passed ojt from thinking that Aiko could read his mind to know what he did. Kyojin shivered in fear if he was scared of somone it would be Aiko." Well I will like your help you see these drunk idiots are trying to jump off the roof of a bar and I can not help them my self because there are three of them. Would you mind helping me " Kyojisn asked. My name is Angel by the way, Got it memorized. It's important but you don't have to worry about any quiz or anything " said the girl who revealed herself as Angel. Kyojin smiled and ran his hand threw his blue hair and then said " well hello I am Kyojin the jin... ". Kyojin never got to finish his sentence when Gobi said " do not go around revealing your self to every one in the world. Yes you are powerful because you are a jinchuuriki. But you ccan not be arrogant and crazy and tell every one. Kyojin said ok in his mind." I am Kyojin the Genin " he said to the girl he met as Angel. Kyojin smiled at the girl he was known to smile around girls a lot. But he was not a flirt because he was now going out with Aiko. Speaking of the name Aiko Kyojin thought. She still had his weapon he had statyed calling Asorbtion Scythe." So Kyojin I want you to figure out what clan this girl is in it should be able to help you in tracking skills. If you figure it out and get it right I may take it easy on you in ojr next battle " said Gobi to Kyojin. Kyojin looked at her and took a wild guess " is she from the Aburame Clan ". Kyojin heard Gobi laugh and say " ues you got it right on your firsg try "." So Angel will you like to help ".

569 words
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 pm
The boy gave her a questioning glance and she saw a million things on his face. Girl trouble, decent student, not very impressive teacher, average intelligence but something else.... He was talking to someone. Well he wasn't. It clicked. It made even more sense when he introduced himself as Kyojin. Kyojin the genin. Angel knew him... well she knew of him

he was also saying something about a Bar, and a mission. Must have been something like " Well I will like your help you see these drunk idiots are trying to jump off the roof of a bar and I can not help them my self because there are three of them. Would you mind helping me " or something. Angel wasn't paying attention. “Kyojin yeah I got it, I know who you are and what you are, don't worry it's my job to protect the villages secrets.” Angel looked up at the sky and took a slow step backward. “Follow.” She said to him. Turning on her heel she walked off in a specific direction. Seems they are at it again. Angel had worked on this beat before. At the time she had been pretty weak. “So what's her name?” angel would say trying to fill the quiet night with conversation. She knew once they got closer it wouldn't be so quiet. She kept looking up as she walked. The stars in the sky reminded her of her bugs. An odd shiver went down her spine. That was new. She kinda got annoyed with the kid and his private conversations. This made no sense though.

wc 267
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:55 am
“Kyojin yeah I got it, I know who you are and what you are, don't worry it's my job to protect the villages secrets.” said the girl nmed Angel the she told Kyojin to follow her. Kyojin walked behind her looking at her weirdly." I know who you are it is my job to protect the vliiage ". Did she have that mind reading stuff Kyojin asked himself in his head." Well she could or from her Aburame analyzing skills she could have figured out you were a jinchuuriki because you paused your sentence. As well when you talk to me you have a daydreaming look on your face like you are hypnotized. Kyojin nodded his head for ok and continued to walk with Angel. “So what's her name?” asked Angel while they were walking. What girl Kyojin thought? Could she be talking about Aiko? Kyojin continied to stare at her while walking and said " her name is Aiko ". Kyojin wondered if he could learn to read minds and analyze things like Aiko and Angel do." So " said Kyojin. Kyojin had nothing to say but so because he did not know what to ask." Are you a Jounin ninja " he asked.

200 words
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 pm
Angel walked along in silence for a bit. Seemed Kyojin Didn't have much to say. Even when she tried to start a friendly conversation with him he kinda blew her off with a very short answer. She knew that was how ninja should acy but come on they had to bond some how over this extremely short mission. That's how the whole thing worked... or else that's how she thought it worked. Her head didn't seem to be on as straight as it normally was.

“Aiko huh? Sounds mean. Most girls are at your age.” Angel was only a couple years older but she acted like a wise old woman. It was the Aburame lifestyle that granted wisdom through contemplation of the little things in life. Angel continued walking.

“Are you a Jounin ninja?” came a small voice from behind her. The kid needed to buck up or girls were just going to intimidate him. Angel didn't say anything. She cared very little for the romantic life of other people. In fact she hated love and most people just drove her nuts... No that couldn't be right. Angel pondered this question for a moment. “No I do like people, that's right.” She said to herself.

“What was that? Oh! Jounin yeah. How did you think I knew your secret? I don't read minds you know. OOOh note to self: learn how to read minds. Sounds fun. So Kyojin tell me about yourself. Yes I've read your file but it's nicer when I here it from the person instead.” Angel smiled and fixed him with a peircing gaze as if she was looking at the Tailed beast inside Kyojin. This may seem unnerving but then she smiled and said, “I know about you too.” this of course was directed at Kyojin. Anyone else would think that angel was just being weird. “Come on we are gonna be late.” Angel picked up her pace a bit and waited for kyojin to answer.

wc 333
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:14 pm
“What was that? Oh! Jounin yeah. How did you think I knew your secret? I don't read minds you know " said Angel after a long time. Kyojin looked at the girl amd said " yea you can say Aiko is mean she is the second Amekage " said Kyojin. So Kyojin tell me about yourself. Yes I've read your file but it's nicer when I here it from the person instead.” Angel smiled and fixed him with a peircing gaze as if she was looking at Gobi inside of him then sje started to smile nicely." That girl is to analyzing to be a Jounin I think she is ANBU. Tell her to stop staring at me would you it is really wierd " said Gobi to Kyojin." Yeah I think the same for the ANBU thing also I will tell jer " said Kyojin." Tell you about my self eh. Well I mastered the first version of a Bijuu and I am on the second version which only took me a week. Uhhh I train alot like with thay guy Fenn, Aiko, Ganki and some more people. That is it I do not have any mpre things to say " replied Kyojin to Angel." Now you've heard pf me what of you " asked Kyojin." Also Gobi said can you stop staring at him he said it is weird ".

Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 pm
 " yea you can say Aiko is mean she is the second Amekage "

Angel was impressed. From the sounds of it this kid had a thing for one of the Kage. Angel would have to meet the girl at some point and introduce herself. She tried to get to know people, especially important people. The boy continued to impress her on his ability to train his tailed beast. Surprisingly enough they seemed to get along by the looks of it. Angel wasn't able to read minds but she was observant and Kyojin didn't attempt to hide his facial expressions when he spoke to his “inner voice”. Angel had done her research, quite in depth too she might add. She knew quite a lot about the bijuu running around in the world and even the methods taught by multiple countries on how to train with the Bijuu. But none of them were able to accomplish this much in such a short time. The one inside this boy must like him quite a lot.

They were walking through the business section of the village and noise and laughter could be heard from the bar around the corner. The street though was deserted. As they walked passed an empty street stand Angel Smiled and stopped Kyojin “Wait you know Ganki? He is a friend of mine. I wonder what he is up to these days. If you see him give him this for me.” Angel would grab Kyojin's shoulders and lean in to kiss him. Likely though he would try to resist pulling away from her and fall into an empty fruit stand behind him landing in a sitting position. That was her plan anyway.

wc 283
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm
“Wait you know Ganki? He is a friend of mine. I wonder what he is up to these days. If you see him give him this for me.” said Angel to Kyojin. Kyojin was just about to ask what when she leaned in and kissed him. Kyojin was shocked and thought about Aiko and tried to pull away falling in to a fruit stand right behind him." Kyojin good way to impress the ladies on saying you were dating the Amekage. You should totally say that to every girl me and you meet " said Gobi." Dude I was not trying to impress her I was only holding up and conversation plus when Aiko finds out she will kill me " sakd Kyojon. He heard Gobi snicker then Kuojin said " uhh Angel why did you do that ".
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:18 pm
As Kyojin fell into the basket he knocked things around releasing the cloth awning cover and knocking over empty crates and making a bit of a roukus.  Angel sat there as he fell.  It wasn't necessarily clumsy but at the same time it was pretty klutzy to fall over all of a sudden.  Angel was a mean person.  Luckily his girlfriend would never find out about it.  He was a nice guy but angel was still surprised that a Kage would be interested in a guy with such little power.  Angel supposed that the bijuu in him would grant him power eventually.  He had a lot of potential but potential only goes so far.

“Uuh Angel Why did you do tha...”  Kyojin would be cut of as three bodies would bounce off the awning a couple times and roll into his lap.  The three reeked of alcohol but all of them would be alive and breathing.  One even pukes on Kyojins lap.  The men had been on the roof and Angel being she was looking up this whole time as they were walking had spotted the roof fairly quickly.  She had remembered the mission and even the men were the same as last time.  Luckily she didn't have to round them up this time.  Last time she had to do this the men decided to jump off of different buildings.  Angel was capable of the feat but this was one of those teaching moments.  The idea was to teach the young jinchuriki to think differently.  Why waste time in a bar when you know they are jumping off a roof.  That kind of out of box thinking.

“Look at that you saved them all on your own.”  Angel tousled his hair smiling down at him with her eyes closed and the head slightly to the side.  Her hands were behind her back as if she was completely innocent.  “Well looks like you didn't need my help at all, did ya lady killer?  Angel turned and began to walk away.  “Just remember to take those guys to the jail to sleep off their tonic.  Oh and Gobi...”  Angel looked over her shoulder.  “I can't wait to meet you...”  Her look would be that similar to a devil or mischievous imp, and her voice would have a very chilling serious tone, like that was the only true thing she had said all night.  She walked into the darkness symbolizing her not necessarily perfect and kind nature.

[exit]
Wc 418
TWC 2005
5 ap 2400 ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum