Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Could this be it?

+8
Naoki Gekou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Angel Aburame
Akihana Akari
Shitai Orochi
Echo Uchiha
Takeshiyama
Youka
12 posters
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Could this be it? - Page 4 Empty Re: Could this be it?

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:17 pm
TWC: 3806

Claiming 3800 + 200 for Yin Healing Wound Destruction
Claiming 19 stats converted to 1900 Ryo
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:29 pm
Approved of Appropriate Stuff
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 am
Upon appearing behind the girl and establishing physical contact the clone would realize that it was not her back that he had placed his hand on. It was too solid and structured, was more like an armor or some sort of strange wooden weapon. He would take little time to conclude that the seal of five elements would not accomplish what was intended and that he needed a different approach. So, at about the time where he would have used the seal, right after appearing, before any response, a single sunfly would be sent out of the clone's extended hand. The tiny glowing orb would be imbued with ability to warp spacetime around it to phase through physical obstacles, bypassing her cloak and the wooden tail. Its objective was quite simple as well, detonate on contact with her skin. So after traveling about three centimeters from his palm, just enough to go through all of her defenses, but not into her body, the little semi-sentient creation would explode.

It maximize the success at the same time another orb would be sent through the back of the clone's left foot into the roof they were standing on, detonating near instantly as well. This was done to collapse the roof, relieving the girl of her footing and suspending the two in fall, preventing her from getting away, attacking the original and yada yada, all kinds of other things. As soon as the orbs were sent out and during the fall the clone would maintain a grip on the wooden structure under her cloak, the goal of that was to prevent it being used offensively, if possible, or to be alerted if it moved.

Needless to say, both explosions would be strong enough to obliterate any body parts caught in them. For that reason, the clone would instruct the seals to make directed explosions, the orb exploding beneath them would direct the explosion away from them, while the orb exploding at her back would tone the explosion to mere centimeters. Though still powerful enough to knock her out instantly, or to tear her flesh with a fatal crater, should she twitch too much. Precision was important here and the clone at some level wondered why did he take to much effort not to outright kill her and be done with it. If the girl were not to move and the precise explosion was successful to knock her out, the clone would simply mark her with a simple tracking seal and then linger a bit until the others teleported out, before dispelling.

[Attempted exit once again. Words and all of that if this passes
Oh and both flies go at 125 spd and explode with 85 power]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:39 am
(7288 words total. I've heard saving words is a legit thing so I guess I'll do that.)
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:45 pm
As the attack was faster than The Clone that touched her back was capable of reacting and before he was able to conclude that the attack would not work and to change his strategy to something...I don't know possible even slower that the original attack he had decided, as the sunfly emerges and then warps the space it's attack is at a speed of 50 to begin with.  It also would not warp through the Metal blade on her back as it discribed only moving through a few centemeters and only through the cloak and a wooden structure and not a thick blade.  the clone would be unable to carry out the actions before Angel had done anything.  Thus neither sunfly attacks would be able to occur before she dealt the lethal blow.  Further more he would have a hard time reacting to a wooden structure on her back as there was no wooden structure there to begin with making his reaction to it not happen.  Additionally Angel was already moving at a speed of 190 away from the blast even if the blasts should go off after he died/dissipated, which they wouldn't, She would be long gone.  As the tail blow would land Angel was already moving to complete her actions already stated.  As no responses were made to her attack it would follow through.

(I had already timelined before you could react, doing the same thing timelines to the same point, and is not possible to happen the way you said as my attack is faster than yours and we could just keep going around in a circle.  As it is you didn't respond correctly I'm claiming what I claimed before.)
[exit]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
[How come 210 RT is not enough to react to 145 speed attack? Also, if you read my post, I am not reacting to you swinging the tail, I am reacting to a different circumstance, than the clone anticipated when he appeared, when he body flickered and all of that, the situation has changed from my post with his original actions. Your tail attack is timed with the seal being used, in this case it is not being used, because the clone uses sunfly instead. So, at most your attack would happen at the same time as the sunfly is being used. The tail would need to travel about a meter to the clone's head (that is the length of an extended arm), where as the sunfly would only need to go through your clothes and tail (which I state to be about three centimeters, given that the tail does not seem to have a thickness)

If you intend to spin it not warping through because I did not state all the stuff that may have been inbetween, then let me remind you that it's capable of warping through anything you have, because you don't have enough chakra to repel them.

As for clone not reacting to the tail because its not wooden, that's just silly. Your app does not state its material, so I rightfully assumed it was wood, because it looked like that in the show and there is nothing that contradicts it. If this is a bigger issue, I request an edit.

Basically, respond, edit, do something, or I'm claiming the hit. This was quite interesting at first, now it's just annoying.
]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 am
[ok so first your reaction time is at 140 as you never stated anything that would increase it.  as you are using an attack you are no longer flickering.  you don't have any ocular jutsu active or anything stating you have an increase in speed or reaction time.  also you and I are both reacting to you ending the flicker and touching my tail NOT when you use the seal.  you tried to say that you are doing it before I do anything....that isn't the case as I had already stated doing something at a speed faster than you could jump in.  you still have to react to the tail being touched and then using another jutsu my reaction time and attack are faster than yours at this point.

Also you are not able to vague manip my items deciding that they are a different material than they are.  the tail says it's a blade which is close enough to be able to say you can't decide it's not metal.  And As it is not wood That is how I get around your attack.  If you had said that it was phasing through anything until it reached my body it would not have been something I could have complained about.  I'm not repeling your attack you are simply missing due to misscalculations.  I would have gladly given you the information had you asked, all in all it just looks like you didn't take the time to read the objects I was clearly stating were there.  Honestly I didn't need to say anything as I had already said something about it earlier in the topic.  Also I am Already moving away from you as my attack is landing.  the range on my tail is quite large which is why I started moving as the tail was attacking.  I can make it all the way to you while my tail attacks the clone if I had wanted to.  so even with the sunfly detonating which I'm not saying saying it would as I still belive 20 speed headstart on the sunfly jutsu added to the 20 speed headstart I have on you , even if both were to happen at the exact same time, is enough to kill you before your sunfly detonated. Even so I'm moving faster than the explosion due to the Body flicker that I said happed as I was attacking.  However even so it should not matter as my tail is attacking faster than the sunfly jutsu.  

now mind you the wood metal arguement is really just an oversight on your part.  if you had read the weapon you wouldn't have made the assumption that it was wood you would have simply said metal or the sword or the blade.  so I don't see why you should get a do over for an easily avoidable mistake. and again it's my item that is not a manipulable object that you can just change the material of.  I agree on the annoyance but that tends to happen in these situations.  I have nothing against you or anything, it's just neither of us wants to draw the short stick.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:01 am
[I use sharingan in my first post to detect nearby people. I describe it as veiled to indicate my doujutsu hiding technique being used. Said technique does not remove its passive boosts and I do not remember stating sharingan's deactivation from that point. Also don't forget to count in Experienced Fighter, which already puts me at 150 and capable of reacting.

The rest of your post. Am I required to repeat myself about your application never stating the material? Or do I need to direct you at the RP rules, stupid voids and their handling?

Let me also put it this way. Since you are not requesting a void of my post or part of it, but outright ignoring it on basis that you yourself came up with and decided it was legit, proceeding with the timeline and autohitting. You are essentially doing godmode.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 am
(Just wanted to point some things out to help the discussion along.

Angel says in her own post that she body flickers after she kills the clone with the tail, and seeing as Naoki has an argument for his sunfly going off before the tail hits him I don't see how angel can possibly body flicker before the sun fly goes off unless she does in fact kill Naoki's clone.

"Doing the Seals for body flicker even as the tail moved to kill the man behind her, she would extend he palms outward and after landing the blow on the clone/man,"

key words being after landing the blow.

+ Even if you hadn't stated you body flickered after the attack, you can't attack at all while body flickering, you would have to stop and continue the attack after you finished the flicker.

The main focus of this discussion should probably be:
a. Was Naoki 'legally' allowed to vague the thickness of Angel's gear as he attempted to do. [not the whole wood thing, he wasn't trying to vague the material he just made an assumption that it was wood and was wrong, however that doesn't mean the attack freely hits him just because of that incorrect assumption]
b. Distance the sunflys have to travel to reach their targets, and the distance angels tail travels. Add in their speed stats and you can come up with where each object will be in relation to the others timeline.

Also Naoki said his sunfly moved at 125 speed but Angel said it moved at 50 for some reason, that will be an extremely important detail that you guys should probably come to some sort of agreement on.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 134237

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:15 pm
oh yeah posting my exit in this topic btw lol, yes i'm still alive thanks to  healing wound acting as a -to all damage before healing and at the time my chakra was at it's max doubling the effectiveness of this jutsu from 51 to 102 +10 from my suit +20 from my skill medical bolster and -20 from the physical force of the actual attack that was used. So 152 all together was taken off from a 180 attack and my health being like 50 is more than enough to survive the extra damage I would have taken if I didn't use medical threads as well.

Just in case you guys thought I was dead, there is the math proving i'm not lol.

But if people want to say i'm still dead then i'm still exiting with my other half as well lol sooo yeah still alive <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum