Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK) Empty Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm
Kaos strolls through the village, enjoying the fading light. He sighs, as he readjusts his mask and his goggles. He touches his katana on his left sheathe, and checks his weapon pouches, making sure that everything was there. He didn't understand why he had to confirm that he had everything on him and do it multiple times, but he just had to. He adjusts his scythe where he didn't have to let it hang so far out as some of the people who had to avoid it, were still getting cut.
He sighs, and thinks, "What should  I do today?"
He allows his body to wander as his mind starts to think of the various jutsu he wanted to learn and some he even wanted to create. His autopilot mind let his scythe hang down low, forcing people to move out of the way or risk getting cut by it. He continues his wandering, just allowing the flow of the wind to move him.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK) Empty Re: Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 pm
Aiko was strolling through the streets of Kumo, Lux Sanctus equipped for the hell of it and she was getting quite the amount of stares from the denizens of the village. Most were met with a kick that sent them smashing through walls, but Yaju wouldn't care that some douchebag had broken bones....would he? Eh, most likely not. Eventually as she walked on towards seemingly nowhere, contemplating on stalking Kyojin again, she found herself....in front of that Kaos kid? And he was walking with a scythe in front of him. How very rude!

"Hey Kid! You could hurt someone like that! Carry your scythe right or don't at all!"

total of 111 cause laziness and its getting late so yeah
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK) Empty Re: Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:48 pm
Kaos snaps out of autopilot and sees Aiko, he swings his scythe around, making some very nervous villagers duck and then sets it down next to his right foot. He leans on the wood part of his scythe, and leans over looking past her seeing the destruction she caused behind he.
He looks back at her, and says, "Nice to meet you again. See you're causing havoc again. How's Kyojin doing? Last time I saw him, he seemed to not want to spar, which seems like he's having some sort of problems."
He takes his scythe, and hangs it over his left shoulder, with the handle shooting out to the side of him. He likes to hold his scythe like this because it allows him to sweep around with it.
He continues to look at Aiko, wondering what she was in, he begins to ask and then decides against it.
He thinks, "Not worth the effort of even pissing her off with."
He grabs a kunai out of his weapon pouch, and starts to do his habit of spinning it while admist his thoughts or in a different situation.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:05 pm
Wow, this kid was slow if some civilians were able to duck under the scythe in time. Like, under turtle speed. And apparently he had the balls to actually talk. Hmm....maybe she had misjudged him earlier.

"Nice to meet you again. See you're causing havoc again. How's Kyojin doing? Last time I saw him, he seemed to not want to spar, which seems like he's having some sort of problems."

Then her appeared to ogle her, thankfully not like the other civilians who had been knocked unconscious as she had put them through walls for doing so. Apparently this kid was an armor enthusiast?

"Well.....you could say that he's been going through some pretty heavy stuff, which I'm not at liberty to dicuss. Oh and this is Lux Sanctus, and armor I recently....aquired from a tomb. You want to help me test it out?"

meh total of 258/4k towards Fuin cause I'm lazy and dinner is screaming my name
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm
"Hmm, a spar? Welp, I'm not the type to go against heavy armor, unless i have something that can cut through it. "
Kaos sighs, "And I'd rather not attempt that. I do like my equipment, so if you don't mind I'm go and train so i might be able to match you one day."
He then leaves, continuing onwards to maybe a darker future, or a stronger one.

[exit thread unless stopped]
257 words 
+1 stat
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm
"Hmm, a spar? Welp, I'm not the type to go against heavy armor, unless i have something that can cut through it. And I'd rather not attempt that. I do like my equipment, so if you don't mind I'm go and train so i might be able to match you one day."

lolnope. You don't diss Aiko like that unless you want an anal pounding. Ok maybe not anal, but a pounding was flying towards him. Sadly she had found Lux Sanctus to be unsuited for speedy catching automatically....but it could be useful in this situation. At a speed of 100 a fist would catch Kaos' stomach with a strength of 35 likely winding and she would pick him up and over her shoulder after knocking the scythe out of his hand at the same speed, any resisting would be met with a very uncomfortable squeeze and the fuinjutsu seals on her armor would activate sending her shooting into the air and giving all quiet the view.

"Who said that this was going to be a fight like that? I can do lots of other training you know. So lets begin, SHALL WE?!"

He signature black dragon would swirl around them in a tornado of malevolent chakra with killing intent mixed in to scare Kaos hopefully into agreeing. After all, knocking out children and kidnapping was bad....it was best to just stick with one after all.

total of 496/4k towards Fuin Spec

(exit interrupted)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:13 pm
He falls back to the ground, seeing Aiko in front of where he was standing. He hits the ground hard, and coughs up blood.
"Fuck you," he says, breaking his rule of not cussing to people, and stands up, picking up both scythe and kunai. He turns away from her and snarls back at her. "I fucking told you, i'd rather be stronger than face you. Now back off, can't you feel it? The air? It's gotten heavier."
He breathes in, blood, dripping from his mouth, and he can feel sharp almost unbearable pain. He tries to heal himself, using his only medical jutsu, but remembers that he can only heal surface wounds, and the only surface wound was whenever she hit him and he stabbed himself with his kunai while falling. He heals that anyways, and looks at her.
"Kyojin probably needs your help though. I have a feeling that this world has just gotten darker."

[157 words]
190-5 ap= 185 ap]
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:05 pm
"Fuck you"

And that was all he got out before they were both airborne, seeing as he hadn't acted on her flying towards him in the previous post. But.....aparrently he really didn't like her that much. But oh, it felt so good! The wind in her face flying through the sky! But apparently this kid needed some manners taught and she knew the perfect way to do it. At a speed of 100 and a strength of 30 he would be swiftly knocked out, but sadly she couldn't continue with this post until later seeing as she had learned from her times with Li that people were annoying when you trying knocking them out after writing like 500 words after.

total WC of 617, meh lazy
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:51 pm
Kaos stands up again, with blood on his mouth, and grabs his scythe and kunai again. The wound from the first time she knocked him down still was open.
"I'm leaving bitch, now let me go. I'll play with you later but can't you feel the fucking air, it's screaming death."
Kaos hobbles away, leaving the streets behind.

[exit thread]
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:49 pm
Once again, Kaos had ignored the fact that he was not on the ground, so he was knocked unconscious. So she quickly darted away from the scene and set him down on a nearby isolated roof and read his mind to figure out what the hell was wrong with this foulmouthed kid. Doing so made her eyes winden in shock, disbelief and finally a smirk that spelled evil. The evil of insanity, promising randomness and destruction in its wake. The River Clan, hmm? It was incredibly disappointing that she was unable to use such a useful bloodline....but that didn't mean that she had to pass up the free stuff, did she? Chakra scalpels would do a nice incision and she would make a nice and clean cut, removing on of the annoying boys kidneys. Good thing he could survive on one. She would heal the incision shut with mystical palm, quickly scratching the message "don't fuck with me" into the floor before flying off to her apartment to go put the kidney in a plastic baggie in her freezer. It would freeze if she didn't after all.

(exit)

total of 805/4k towards Fuinjutsu spec

+River Clan Kidney
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum