Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  Empty Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:30 am
Ehlandreh found himself doing a lot of waiting these days. Coffee, lines, and now mornings. He was waiting on his new student. This person, Kaos Forsaken, was a Genin of Kumo, much like himself, although perhaps not quite as experienced. His old academy student teacher was getting him to do a lot of tutoring for gifted students, it seemed. Ehlandreh could barely find anything about the person whom he was to be teaching, his old sensei barley told him anything. Koas Forsaken was, to Ehlandreh, a person without a face or a gender. He hadn’t even seen the name written on paper. Ehlandreh had been requested to teach Kaos Forsaken a fairly new skill of his, the Raiton (lightning element) to the person. Ehlandreh was admittedly nervous about doing this, he had never, not once in his life, taught someone a new Element. Jutsu, even tough Jutsu, sure. But not a new element. Ehlandreh had gone to some trouble to get the necessary resources. Ehlandreh sipped some of the coffee that he had possessed when he went to the trouble of getting the chakra manipulation papers. Although it was now cold, Ehlandreh’s memories were still quite fresh from the encounter.

Ehlandreh was sent sprawling into the dirt, his body having just been thrown like a rag doll. Ehlandreh had just attempted to have an argument with a librarian. The Kumogakure library was a mix of museum and library, there was exhibits for a multitude of historical and practical artifacts, kunai, some ancient weapons, even the eye of a shinobi, long since preserved to a useless state, the sharingan within little more than glass. But there was also an exhibit of chakra paper. The blueish material used to determine and teach elemental chakra. Ehlandreh had requested the paper, and had been denied access, even when he said that he had wanted it for educational purposes. The ensuing argument had led to the librarian, an aging medical jounin, to use her medically enhanced strength to literarily throw Ehlandreh out of the building. The ensuing siege had lasted some time, as Ehlandreh was supremely ticked off with the attitude of the librarian, which Ehlandreh considered blasphemous, in such a place as the library. Ehlandreh had eventually gained the chakra papers. Running from the assault of the powerful librarian, Ehlandreh had finally made his way to the training grounds, losing her by transforming into a log. Ehlandreh had since been writing a book on teaching people how to learn a new element, his brief experience written across 103 pages, the small volume sitting in his lap. Ehlandreh sipped his coffee, the bitter and unfortunately cold taste slipping him out of his reverie.

The cold log Ehlandreh was sitting on had begun to thaw, and an unfortunate looking wet spot had set onto the back of his jeans. Ehlandreh was unconscious to such things as appearances however, and his plight went completely without concern as to how he looked. Ehlandreh go up, and inspected his surrounding, cautious to anything out of place, or even the appearance of another person. He was patient, but he had gone to a lot of trouble to prepare the lesson, and he had preferred the student to not to be late. It was now 5 minutes past the appointed hour they were supposed to meet, according to Ehlandreh, it was 5:15. Somewhere, an alarm rung, signaling the real time was 4:40. Ehlandreh was always early…

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:17 am
Kaos sighs, as he walks towards the training grounds. His old academy instructor had insisted that he show up to this meeting. Something about being taught a new element. Kaos sighs and thinks, "Welp, I've already said I would go."
He pulls up his Multi-Weave Mask and pushes his goggles down so that they would cover his eyes. Just because he agreed to meeting this supposed gifted teacher, didn't mean he had to let them see his face. "Besides, you never know what type of this person is. What if it's somebody who tries to steal knowledge instead of teaching, I don't want them to see my face so they try to track me down."
He continues along, stopping along the way to grab a quick bite to eat, as he walks along he eats his sandwich in one and he spins his kunai in the other. He hears the clock sound out, calling to the people that it was 4:45.
He continue along, finishing his sandwich, and never stops spinning his kunai. "Hmm, now where did my teacher tell me to meet this mentor again?" He muses to himself as he arrives at the training ground.
He looks around, and sighs. He puts away his kunai, and then does the sign of Ram, "Body Flicker," Kaos whispers and he disappears in a blur. He reappears near the area of his favorite tree, the area where his instructor said that somebody would meet him here between 5 and 5:15.
He gazes around and see somebody standing up off a log. The person also was gazing around, and unfortunately, the person didn't realize that they had a wet spot on the back of his jeans. Kaos strokes his hilt, before finally deciding that this wasn't somebody here to fight, but to teach. Kaos sighs and walks over to the person.
"Are you Ehl-Ehlendruh? Ehlondrah? No wait, Ehlandreh, yeah that's who i'm looking for?" Kaos asks this person.

OOC
328 words
190 Ap
-10 (Body Flicker)
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:29 am
Ehlandreh heard a voice, a person standing behind him.

"Are you Ehl-Ehlendruh? Ehlondrah? No wait, Ehlandreh, yeah that's who i'm looking for?" Ehlandreh felt a few twinges of disappointment from a multitude of things about the person before him. It seemed that all the people that Ehlandreh was paired with suffered from a few peculiarities’, although Ehlandreh had his fair share, He always found it easier to criticize others. Ehlandreh took a full inventory of the person before him. Dressed in reasonably simple clothes, nothing terribly special. Most noticeably, they had a mask on, which fully concealed Kaos’s face.  Ehlandreh could not get so much as a peek. Although he did not spend more than a moment examining his elusive features. Ehlandreh both liked, and did not like, the mask. It spoke to a high degree of caution, revealing as much about the person as it concealed. And there was a third aspect that Ehlandreh took special attention to thinking about. This person obviously did not think overmuch when they were going to say something. Or maybe they did, and just wanted to give people the impression that they were a bit of a floozy. Such thinking was dangerous, and if someone could do that to a person from the same village, then they were to be watched out for. All of this happened it little more than an instant, Ehlandreh’s face, for that brief period, was cold and hostile, and then he broke into a genuine smile, and squinted his eyes, waving pleasantly to the male Kaos “Yes, yes, it is Ehlandreh. I am who you are looking for. Our sensei requested that I teach you a few things.” Ehlandreh motioned the man towards the log, he himself leaping onto it. “I believe he wanted me to teach you the lightning element, something that I myself possess, obviously. So, if you wish to begin straight away, I have…” Ehlandreh brandished the two blue colored pieces of paper that he had taken earlier. “These chakra manipulation papers! At least that is what I like to call them.” Ehlandreh was behaving this way on purpose, simply to see how Kaos reacts. “So basically, I want you too mold your chakra into this piece of paper, and mold it into your element. Then I want you to start changing the chakra in your element, making it start to to take on the appearance of lighting, as you understand it. Electrifying, random, whatever it may mean to you. Have a moment to think about that.” Ehlandreh then motioned him to begin the process of learning the jutsu, but not before saying. “If you have any questions about things other than our training, or requests, just say.” Ehlandreh stepped back from where Kaos was and sat down, observing him carefully, and his hands resting in his lap.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:08 am
Kaos takes the paper from Ehlandreh, looking at the wet log. He sighs, and, leaps on top of the log, balancing himself upon the log. He looks at Ehlandreh, and thinks, "Why is he treating me like I'm a little kid. He knows that I am old enough to understand big words."
He pushes his goggles up, and pulls the facemask down to rest underneath his chin. He smiles at Ehlandreh  and says, "Ehl, right? So you want me to manipulate my chakra onto this piece of paper and then change it slowly into lightning? Sounds easy enough."
He then slowly focuses his chakra, out through his fingers, into the paper. He focuses on the paper and watches it. It slightly seems to bend and ripple but doesn't seem to do much else. He sighs and releases his chakra.
[OOC-gonna say that attempt was about 10 APs, So 170]
He smiles again at Ehlandreh, then puts his mask back on and his goggles back across his eyes. He didn't want Ehlandreh to see the serious look he was going to put into this. Kaos then relaxes, closes his eyes, and takes a deep breathe in and lets out a deep breathe. He opens his eyes, focuses his chakra to move from his body through his fingers into the paper. He then forces the raw chakra he put into the paper to mold into wind chakra. He gains a serious glint in his eyes, not  that anybody could tell, and a slight smirk on his face. He feels the raw chakra responding to his changes, and as such the chakra begins to form as wind chakra, making the paper ripple in places and gain a faint green glow around it.
He chuckles faintly, and then accidentally releases the chakra. He almost starts to swear, but just shrugs it off.
[OOC: another 10 AP, so 160]
He then looks over at Ehlandreh and says, "So I noticed that you were interested in the mask and also the googles? Am I right? I saw a twinkle in your eye."
He then lets himself relax a little, and places the chakra paper into his pouch and grabs his kunai. He starts to spin it and with it, he starts to relax even more. He doesn't let any of his nonverbal show that he was beginning to relax though, as he still wanted to know who Ehlandreh was before showing him the real Kaos.
He sighs, and says, "So how old were you when you graduated the academy? I know this isn't training but the old instructor spoke highly of your ability."

[421+328=794 words total]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:50 am
(OOC. No need to calculate Ap costs, when I learnt it, no one calculated jack. I don't expect to be attacked. Also, feel free to quote my stuff. It was on purpose that I added in a lot of text, so that you can boost your wordcount, so this can be over with quicker, not the most honorable of things, I know, but you can if you want. A suggestion to format it, if you want to, into your next post have Kaos "rethink" over what I have said.) 

Ehlandreh watched neutrally as his apprentice took from him the paper, and acknowledged Ehlandreh’s instruction. “Interesting kid.” Ehlandreh thought to himself, as the boy immediately got on with the task “determined and confident.” Ehlandreh watched as Kaos started having the issues with learning a new element, that most people started experiencing, Ehlandreh included. The boy, despite the issue, pressed onwards, and formed his wind chakra into the paper. Kaos then started trying to impress the aspects of lightning onto the chakra, and indeed it was looking promising, but then something unexpected happened. The chakra exploded in a bang. “Must have taken a different route than I did…” Ehlandreh thought to himself. Kaos looked at Ehlandreh inquiring on his interest in his facial attire. And his age when leaving the academy “Indeed. You have to admit, you do look a little strange with what you are wearing. I haven’t actually seen a mask on any person save anbu, whom I have seen, although at a distance. And they cover their faces for reason’s…. Most unsavory. I hope you will forgive me for being somewhat intrigued by a BOY, using a mask, for reasons I can only fathom as being similar to the ANBU’s. And to answer your question, I was, and am, 12. I was put up a year, and then down a year. A few months were gained or lost in the process, I don’t really know how I match up to the age standard of academy graduates. Talking of age, how old are you Kaos?" Ehlandreh jumped down from the log, and put himself behind the boy, the still rising sun putting framing the front part of his face, his shadow placed on the log. Ehlandreh held up a hand to stop whatever conversation was to come from Kaos. “In regards to training, I will suggest that you continue on your current path. Rather than focusing on the lightning chakra for the time being, just try and master putting your chakra into the paper itself. Your wind element chakra, if I am not mistaken. Just master the practice, and then try and put the attributes of lightning element…” Ehlandreh held up a piece of paper, and the lightning manifested around the paper. Ehlandreh put away the card. “And soon you will have your lightning element chakra. There are many ways to learn however, and every person has a different experience of mastering it. For example, the way I just suggested is not what I did to master the element. Anyway, what were you going to say?”
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:55 am
Kaos allows the words of Ehlandreh to wash over him, and he listens intently, and he hears the first part, “Indeed. You have to admit, you do look a little strange with what you are wearing. I haven’t actually seen a mask on any person save anbu, whom I have seen, although at a distance. And they cover their faces for reason’s…. Most unsavory. I hope you will forgive me for being somewhat intrigued by a BOY, using a mask, for reasons I can only fathom as being similar to the ANBU’s..."

"Yes, this mask. It's useful to me in many ways, not unlike the ANBU's. But I claim no relations to them except that I am a shinobi of this village. I have no idea what ANBU's masks do for them, but for me, it's not to make it so I can't be found through facial recognition. See a shinobi is just a tool of the village. Through wearing this mask, I give my village a tool that isn't afraid of dying for the village and a tool that doesn't worry about the small ripples that affect this town, but the larger ones. I don't wear it to look cool or to look like a ANBU wanna-be, but to inspire myself to do everything for the village and not for myself." Kaos says, and hears Ehlandreh's next quetion and replies, "I'm 17, a little over average I would think, but I'm not that far behind."

He watches as Ehlandreh stands up and walks so that Ehlandreh ends up behind Kaos, Kaos adjust himself so that Ehlandreh is once again in front of him, within his field of vision. He sees Ehlandreh put up his hand as if shushing a student in a class that was talking to much. He smirks a little and thinks, "Just 'cause your teaching me something doesn't make you superior to me."

He then hears Ehlandreh say, “In regards to training, I will suggest that you continue on your current path. Rather than focusing on the lightning chakra for the time being, just try and master putting your chakra into the paper itself. Your wind element chakra, if I am not mistaken. Just master the practice, and then try and put the attributes of lightning element…“And soon you will have your lightning element chakra. There are many ways to learn however, and every person has a different experience of mastering it. For example, the way I just suggested is not what I did to master the element. Anyway, what were you going to say?”

He smirks and says, "Okay, I'll follow the way that I had plan on already taking. I just needed a break in training to learn a little about the person who's teaching me. And thanks for the advice."

He picks up the paper, sending his chakra through it once more, and changing the raw chakra into his wind chakra. He can feel the paper ripple and give off a faint wind, which for some reason gave Kaos hope and inspiratiion to face his challenge. He begins to imagine what lightning would look like, and changing the chakra using the paper into that idea. He grunts a little as his chakra paper seem to refuse to change. He keeps at it while thinking, "I need this to work. Come on I can do it."
He continues to push himself and the paper starts to change from a green to a bluish-purple and the chakra starts sending out lightning in a small array, but the change wasn't sticking. The wind chakra keep snapping back into control, and then he would change his wind chakra back into the lightning chakra he imagined it to be. Back and forth this almost comical game went, and before long Kaos thought, "This green is me, and this bluish-purple is like my darker side. We fight for dominance often with me always getting back into control."
He sighs and stops the continous battle, and jumps up out of the log he was sitting on. He looks at Ehlandreh and says, "Let's take a little break and let's see if i can't teach you something."
He then walks over to Ehlandreh and pulls down his mask and pushes up the goggles, and says, "I'l even let you enjoy my face while at it.

[OOC 794+724= 1518]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:05 am
Ehlandreh thinks over his apprentice’s words, drawing the meaning that would shape his opinion of him. "Yes, this mask.” The young shinobi said “It's useful to me in many ways, not unlike the ANBU's. But I claim no relations to them except that I am a shinobi of this village. I have no idea what ANBU's masks do for them, but for me, it's not to make it so I can't be found through facial recognition. See a shinobi is just a tool of the village. Through wearing this mask, I give my village a tool that isn't afraid of dying for the village and a tool that doesn't worry about the small ripples that affect this town, but the larger ones. I don't wear it to look cool or to look like a ANBU wanna-be, but to inspire myself to do everything for the village and not for myself. I'm 17, a little over average I would think, but I'm not that far behind." Ehlandreh shrugged to himself. Age did not matter over-much to him. Anyone of any age could become mighty or weak in the world of shinobi. With a chuckle, Ehlandreh realized that his relationship with Kaos proved this. Ehlandreh investigated the 17 year olds words a bit more in depth. He could have some issues with Ehlandreh being his superior in this situation. If so, he did do a good job of hiding it. Ehlandreh would have issues being talked down to by someone whom was younger than he was. Then again, he had to deal with it fairly often. Ehlandreh’s train of thought was suddenly interrupted. Kaos’s mask turns to Ehlandreh "Okay, I'll follow the way that I had plan on already taking. I just needed a break in training to learn a little about the person who's teaching me. And thanks for the advice." Ehlandreh heard a smirk in that voice. Ehlandreh suddenly realized how alone he was here. How old the person was before him, how little of what he said he could trust. Ehlandreh knew nothing about him. There was an unknown person behind that mask. And Ehlandreh knew nothing about the person behind that mask.

Kaos was true to his word, and attempted the Jutsu once again. With a determined air, or at least that was Ehlandreh’s impression, Kaos renewed his efforts. The piece of paper glowed, and Ehlandreh fel a wind play about his face. Ehlandreh was impressed by the theatrics, but they were unnecessary. Or at least that was his experience of the Jutsu. But Ehlandreh quickly reminded himself of his own teachings “for everyone it is different.” The paper starts changing color due to the attentions of Kaos, and Ehlandreh started to see the impressions of lightning chakra present on the paper. Inevitably, the shift does not last the paper starts a pulse of color changes. Wind to lightning, back to wind. Over and over again. But soon…. The paper did not go off with a bang, as it did the last time, rather Kaos just stops it. Ehlandreh made a mental nod to that action. Kaos was not insensitive to a battle he was losing. He knew when to give up. This added a new perspective about him for Ehlandreh. He was wiser than he first suspected. Ehlandreh did not realize that his face had grown calculating and almost hostile, as it did when he was thinking about a person.  Kaos suddenly looks at Ehlandreh. Ehlandreh was surprised by this he thought that he might have become embarrassed about his failure. Quickly shifting his features back to pleasant and understanding Ehlandreh listened in. "Let's take a little break and let's see if I can't teach you something. Ehlandreh was not shocked by this. Often it made one more successful at a task after they have taken a break from it. Kaos spontaneously pulled off his mask and goggles, something that Ehlandreh had not realized that was separate from the mask  "I’ll even let you enjoy my face while at it.” Ehlandreh changed his tone “Of course. I was wondering what you had to offer me. Let’s do it.” Ehlandreh had on purpose put in a little jibe. He wanted to see Kaos’s reaction. It was time. Ehlandreh summersaulted off of his log, and landed on the still thawing ground. “What have you got for me?”
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Kaos smiles and says, "How about a Space-Time justu that allows you to store things in another dimension?
He then does the hand signs of Rat->Dog and allows his hands to pretend to grip a katana. He starts to feel the katana come back slowly. He looks over at Ehlandreh to see his look and grins. The katana forms fully and he implants it in the ground.
"Here you go. Now, like you  said we learn differently, but for me, I had to see it leaving in my mind before the jutsu worked for me. The signs are Rat then Dog, just to let you know." He says, and then steps away from the katana and ways his hand to the katana, making it a gesture that said, "Your turn.
He sits back down on a log, forgetting how wet it was.

[ooc 1518+142= 1660]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:32 pm
Ehlandreh turned too Kaos, whom was smiling at him “How about a Space-Time Jutsu that allows you to store things in another dimension?” Ehlandreh thought about the offer and nodded, putting a smile on his face. Kaos then he performs some hand signs at speed, and puts his hands into a holding position. Ehlandreh watches in amazement as a katana begins to materialize in Kaos’s hands. “A space time ninjutsu that allows you to store, and reacquire items! Impressive.” Ehlandreh voiced hi last thought “impressive…” . Kaos glances over at Ehlandreh to see his look and grins. The katana takes on it’s proper physical form and Koas stabs it in the ground. "Here you go. Now, like you said we learn differently, but for me, I had to see it leaving in my mind before the jutsu worked for me. The signs are Rat then Dog, just to let you know." Ehlandreh thought about the jutsu thus far “So, rat and dog hand seals. And as for the method, that is hopefully pretty simple.” Before Ehlandreh could think on it further Kaos stepped away from the sword he had so recently stabbed into the ground. This brung no little amount of gladness to Ehlandreh. He did not like weapon. Kaos gestured at him, which amused Ehlandreh, Kaos then sits back down on a log. Ehlandreh looked at the katana, but decided to start with something perhaps a little smaller, and familiar. Ehlandreh turned around, and reached inside his jacket swiftly removing a kunia, so that Kaos would not have been able to see from where he took the weapon. Ehlandreh held the weapon on his pinkie, and made the hand seals, slowly and deliberately. Ehlandreh thought about the kunia in his head, disappearing into the ether. But rather than dispersing, being transferred into a pocket. A pocket of time and space that would be accessible to him at all times. Ehlandreh felt the technique form, but fail almost immediately. Ehlandreh could not connect the two. But at the same time Ehlandreh felt that the pocket was still there, present in his mind like, well a pocket. Ehlandreh turned to his teacher, sitting on the log. “Excuse me Kaos, I have a query. I am having an issue with the jutsu. I cannot seem to join the kunai to the pocket of space time. I have created the pocket, but I cannot link it to the real world.” Ehlandreh would attempt to show Kaos what he was talking about. Focusing again, Ehlandreh performed the jutsu. The kunai began to glow gently, then went completely white. Before becoming opaque, while making a humming noise. And then it went back to normal. Ehlandreh explained his theory. “What I think is happening is the kunai is making it halfway there, in a metaphysical sense. The kunai itself in essence, it’s collision size, is not leaving this world.” Ehlandreh looked at his new sensei. “Do you have any ideas to solve this. I think that I might be able too do it eventually if I were to just keep on repeating the jutsu, but I was wondering if you had any tips.” Ehlandreh then, if Kaos were to deign to answer him, walked to the log and stabbed the kunai into it, and would lean against it, looking at Kaos.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:25 am
Kaos watches as Ehlandreh atttempts to make his kunai disappear. Kaos was sort of glad that Ehlandreh didn't get it the first time. He didn't let his face show it but Kaos was laughing to himself on the inside.
Until, Ehlandreh decided to question him, "Excuse me Kaos, I have a query. I am having an issue with the jutsu. I cannot seem to join the kunai to the pocket of space time. I have created the pocket, but I cannot link it to the real world."

"Um," Kaos thinks, and the n thinks, "I had that problem too I guess but how to explain the soution to it."

Kaos watches as he tries again, noticing that instead of just trying to dematerilize it, like Kaos did, Ehandreh was going on a different path.

What I think is happening is the kunai is making it halfway there, in a metaphysical sense. The kunai itself in essence, it’s collision size, is not leaving this world. Do you have any ideas to solve this. I think that I might be able too do it eventually if I were to just keep on repeating the jutsu, but I was wondering if you had any tips.”

Kaos begins to ponder Ehladreh's question as Echlandrehh walks over to hiim, and stabs th kunai into the other log.

"Well," Kaos begins almost uncertainly, "In a sense you have to destroy the kunai in this world and transfer it over into your dimension. I myself once made only  half a kunai make it into this pocket, of course, that was the first time it started to disappear. i don't know how you best learn jutsu, but for me, imagination and willpower were key. Force your chakra through the gate between this world and your pocket. Will the object into the gateway. that's I guess how i learned it. Allow the object to  disappear from this world, reforming it in your pocket."

Kaos looks over to Ehlandreh, hoping that Ehlandreh would understand him.

[OOC 1660 +334 = 1994]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum