Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm
"So, Mark Seal, huh? i see that you found a useful way to use it."

Suck a dick chicken nugget and then shove it up a zombie donkeys shithole! This boy knew! He knew all about it and he revealed! No, the truth has escaped!....whatever, she could still track him with his chakra memorized anyway. And Kyo....that knowledge....the meta was real in all sorts of ways. but ignoring that she spoke again.

"Well....finally figured it out, congratulations. Even though I've never seen you use it. Now, what exactly were you doing before?"

Oh yes she was still angry and confused. A demonic aura of power would surround her, that of a black dragon would send chills down others necks as she awaited an answer. If none reached her ears....bad things would happen.

total 649
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 pm
Kaos would here the anger in her voice, but wasn't too worried about it as much. He sighs and says, "Your boyfriend thought he could actually hit me with his silly attack."
He then grins and says, "Sorry for ruining the surprise, but I was just recently taught that, and also i was marked as well."
He then smiles and says, "Care to exchange markings, just in case one of us ever needs the other?"
He stretches out his hand, giving her the option to take his offer or to reject it.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:42 pm
"Your boyfriend thought he could actually hit me with his silly attack." Said Kaos. Ok now this guy was really getting on his nerves Kyojin thought."Sorry for ruining the surprise, but I was just recently taught that, and also i was marked as well " said Kaos. Ok now what the hell Kyojin thought." Let me Mark Seal you as well Kaos " Kyojin said while laughing and stretching his hand out above Kaos's head.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 am
A dark aura, a one with all her chakra stat now manifested, the dragon growing in size until the street was filling with all her presence and killing intent, enough to make a fresh genin freeze on the spot. This child, he dared attempt such a bold act? You fool!

"Impudent child, do you have Amy idea how sacred that mark is? The ability to summon at any time, to track whereabouts...and you think a complete stranger would allow you to place it? You truly are an idiot then. Maybe I should have let Kyojin have that hit land. Come on Kyojin, we are leaving."

And with that she would shunshin and dissapeared at an unfathomable speed of 171 to get away from the annoying child

(Exit)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:51 am
Kaos glares over at Kyojin, and his hand goes to the hilt of his katana, but any other actions towards Kyojin are placed on hold as he can literal feel a dark aura flow from Aiko.

""Impudent child, do you have Amy idea how sacred that mark is? The ability to summon at any time, to track whereabouts...and you think a complete stranger would allow you to place it? You truly are an idiot then. Maybe I should have let Kyojin have that hit land. Come on Kyojin, we are leaving."

He laughs to himself as the logic behind it baffled him to much. Then, she disappears. He and Kyojin are left standing there.

He glances at Kyojin, sneers and says, "I'm out of here to. Might want to ask your girlfriend why my openly asking to change marks is worse than her planting seals on somebody without there permisssion."

He then turns his back on Kyojin, performs body flicker and disappears at a speed of 43

[exit thread]
628 words
+3 stats
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 am
"Impudent child, do you have Amy idea how sacred that mark is? The ability to summon at any time, to track whereabouts...and you think a complete stranger would allow you to place it? You truly are an idiot then. Maybe I should have let Kyojin have that hit land. Come on Kyojin, we are leaving." Screamed Aiko to Kaos as she ran Kyojin know where she was going. Kyojin wanted to know if that was an insult. "I'm out of here to. Might want to ask your girlfriend why my openly asking to change marks is worse than her planting seals on somebody without there permisssion." Said Kaos." Hey don't talk about my girlfriend or I will hurt you " said Kyojin as he ran in the direction Aiko went.

Exit

658 Words

All words go towards unlocking V1 second tail

3 stats
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum