Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
3 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 1000

Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK) Empty Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 pm
Sephora patiently waited by a tree for her friend Kumori. Where as she had the motherly glow on her face, she didnt look like she felt to good. It reminded her of Mitzukai when she was pregnant with Kurai. Mitz was constantly sick. She may actually have to take Kumori to the hospital.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Ryo : 50

Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK) Empty Re: Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:34 am
Kumori was in a BAD mood. This child in her really liked food, but yet caused her tonturn around and it come right back up! She looked as though she hadn't slept, yet she had and Yaju asked her if she was okay and she lied and said yes. She blamed being sick on the sushi. Bad sushi. Yet Yaju looked at her kind of weird. Again, asking her if she was okay because of the full length tank top and shirt shorts that looked more like workout shorts and sandals instead of boots! Come on now can a girl dress down? Okay maybe she didnt feel like snuggling cause if his hand moved to her stomach, she immediately shifted positions. Maybe she was uncomfortable. MEN! Try being pregnant, yeah then...well then again he didn't know. She couldn't be mad at him, he did after all treat her really good and trained her. Okay so she threw up during training, Yaju freaked out! That's Normal right? He did pick her up and carry her home, sit her on the couch and basically waited on her hand and foot and then carried her to bed. So why was she mad? BECAUSE SHE IS SICK AND HAVING TO LIE ABOUT IT! The truth is eating her up! Okay well the truth is eating the food she eats and makes her hungrier.
Sighing she continued to walk towrds the meeting spot. There stood the quite petite little half breed, who was eyeing her with a wry smile!
"Before you ask no I haven't told him, and no I don't want to go but you are gonna make me so lets get this over with!" She said looking towards the hospital.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin

Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK) Empty Re: Well did you tell him (Kumori/p/NK)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:03 am
"Well then, yes ma'am shadow lady,  are all shadow people as pleasant as you? Or is it the current party renting space in your womb getting to you?" She asked trying to make Kumori smile. "So where's daddy anyways ?" She asked curiously as they approached the hospital.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Ryo : 50

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:12 am
" He was lounging in his chair at home reading a book. Told him I had to go out, I gave him a hug and kiss and I left. He probably would have let me sleep in. " She said as she went in the hospital.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:26 am
"Alright, I need to make a quick run to pick up some stuff for my lab, get yourself checked in, I'll be right back." She said hugging the girl nd releasing her to the nurses who knew her ans immediately were walking her to a room.
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum