Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Returning home (NK, P, Kaos) Empty Returning home (NK, P, Kaos)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:07 pm
Angel stood a top one of the spires in the middle of the village looking over the village she had missed so much while she was away.  she considered taking a desk job or maybe a teaching job at the academy for a while to keep her in the village.  though she knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon.  She had discovered some interesting information that will likely send her back out of the village soon.  But this is why she now stood on the precipice soaking in the sights and sounds of the village.  One day her children will also run through these streets and maybe even rise to become the defenders of these people.  

But She needed to return to her training.  she had no time to do so while out on assignment.  It was time for Angel the seeker of knowledge to return to her old ways of developing and mastering the jutsu that had allowed her to rise through the ranks in such a short time.  But she needed someone to train with.  some kind of test subject for her jutsu.  The thought brought a chuckle to her mind.  Likely she would not see some of the ninja she had met a while back.  the life expectancy and the position of a ninja was short and constantly changing.  though the new ninja were not with out their merits.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Returning home (NK, P, Kaos) Empty Re: Returning home (NK, P, Kaos)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:12 pm
Kaos walks among the buildings of the village, hardly paying attention to anything. He was reading the Human Body: The Ultimate Machine, for the fifth time and was spinning a kunai in the other hand. Every so often he had to throw the kunai up in the air to turn the page, and sometimes he missed the kunai so he had to stop and pick it up.
Kaos looks up from his book, sighs, puts it away, and thinks, "I need to practice my jutsu, but with who? I have no idea who any of the ninjas in this village are, except for that strange guy that i meet. I can't even find him because i don't know his name."
He looks up, and a physcial change takes over his body. He looks down and the determined look he had on his face earlier was replaced with a hatred. His gaze took up everything, but he saw nothing.
Kaos returned to walking, slowly returning to his usual self.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:27 pm
Angel looked down on the streets curious where to begin.  She could go find a sparing toy over at the training grounds, though the training grounds always seemed like the same old target practice and sparing practice.  she wanted something more spontaneous.  something shifted slightly in the world around her.  gazing around she saw nothing out of the ordinary.  concentrating for a second she realized that a ninja was in her vicinity, by the chakra levels it wasn't very powerful but definitely much more so than the average Kumo citizen.  Looking around she spotted the ninja garbed newcomer fairly quickly.  He was tossing a kunai about while reading a book.  It would have been impressive until she saw him drop it and she realized that it was more dangerous than cool.  she shrugged and decided to introduce herself.

Dropping down off the building she tapped the side of the building a couple times using her chakra to slow her decent, landing gently on the ground as the ninja put away his kunai and book.  She was about to speak up when a look came over the guys face.   "Hey You!"  she yelled out to him in concern.  The look on his face seemed strangely hostile all of a sudden.  Moving closer she started quiter, "You alright?"  the question would be asked with authority as well as genuine concern.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 pm
Kaos snaps out of his gaze and looks at the female before him. He sighs and thinks, "Dang i must have dazed a little there and let my hatred show for this place."
He smiles at the female, and says, "Yeah, just frustrated at this book. I mean trying to learn the pressure points feels like it would be a good learn, but the book is written dryly."
He scratches the back of his neck, and rests his right hand on the hilt of his katana. He continues to spin the kunai with his left hand.
"So who are you if you don't mind me asking, I don't recognize you? Are you new here?" Kaos would ask trying to seem friendly.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 pm
Angel listened to the guys words.  She didn't let go of her suspicion of the guy but she did completely cdhange her attitude when he mentioned a book she had studied for a long while.  "Oh Human Body: The Ultimate Machine?  It was a bit dry but so incredibly informative.  I studied that book a while back when I was training."  the Man's hand rested on his katana which to Angel was a severe sign of disrespect, however she wouldn't let it show.  She was tolerant of other people especially if she didn't know them or they didn't know her.  "Sorry, My name is Angel.  Jounin and Student of the Raikage.  I've been off on mission for quite a while now but I'm back for the time being."  Angel would smile and turn off her chakra suppression flex her chakra for only a moment in a non threatening way as she smiled pleasantly.  She returned her chakra suppression to it's normal level, making her seem like a 13 year old random citizen.  "Nice to Meet you.  And who might you be?  as I said I've been gone a while.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 pm
Kaos lets his hand slide off the hilt, as he could hear from her words, and by the way she was, that she was from Kumo. Insead, he would extend his hand out to her in a sign of respect and greeting, "I'm Kaos, nickname. So you've read it huh? Maybe you can help me out then."
Kaos didn't let the other wordss she spoke get by him, and he thinks, "So a student of the Raikage? Maybe she can help me out in figuring out these rumours."
He smiles to her, and if she shook his hand, he would drop it, if she didn't, he would still drop it and then either way he would pull out the book, Human Body: the Ultimate Machine.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm
Angel Smiled and let the situation go.  It looked like regardless he was at least attempting to follow social convention.  She stepped forward and took his hand in a firm handshake before letting go.  "Kaos huh?  interesting name.  I suppose I could help with the broader points and point you in the right direction for the smaller nuances.  But my services are never free.  Unfortunately that is the world of the ninja.  You owe me something in return.  May it be Payment in Ryo, your help in something or possibly something you know that I don't.  I hold information in very high value however.  So what do you say you show me yours and I'll show you mine?"  Angel made no attempt at acknowledging her joke.  it wasn't all that funny so she let it go.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:30 pm
Kaos smiles, "A Service huh?"
He laughs, and then takes a step back. He keeps the grin on his face, but thinks, "Nothing in this world is ever completely free, that is true. But hopefully, your friendship doesn't cost me to much."
He then snaps his finger as if thinking of something to do to repay her, "I know, what if i teach you a jutsu? I mean, you may know it already, or have a different version, but a jutsu's a jutsu, it's not what you have already, or what it is, it's how you use it that matters."
He then stands there, waiting for her reply.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:56 pm
Angel ponders the idea.  Jutsu was definitely a good trade for a bit of information on medical knowledge that she was privileged to.  "Sounds like a good deal though I would need to see the jutsu first.  No point in buying something I already have now is there?"

Angel was crafty but she was also generous.  should he help her with a new jutsu she would gladly show him the subtleties that the book held.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 pm
Kaos smiles and says, "Well, there's actually two, but I'll show you the easier of the two first and let you decide if it's payment enough."
He then grabs her hand, and mixes in the his chakra with hers, and whispers, "Mark Seal."
He steps away from her, and through the mark could tell exactly where she was standing. He smiles at her and says, "Welp, it's called Mark Seal, allows you to track things, and also allows you to summon things that are marked."

[OOC: Mark Seal 5 AP, Marked Angel]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum