Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
6 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 17%
3 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Ryo : 9300

Mission Empty Mission

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 pm
Spoiler:

Kyojin was currently walking around and went to the mission stand. There was a missiom that said " URGENT " so Kyojin snatched it and read it it said Task: There is a few mishaps,running aout saying a couple of three kids are running around knocking down shop stands and leaving the shopping district a mess. Your job is to chase down this group of five kids which run at a high speed
there are five kids in all. Catch them and make them fix the mess they had made and apologize to the shop keep whoever gets them get 550 Ryo. I guess I have to catch thek one by one Kyojin thought. Kyojij walked towards the shopping distric really not in the rush to catch some stupid kids. Kyojin whilr walking saw some kids jump on the rooftops of the place." HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT STAINS COME HERE I DONT FEEL LIKE CHASING YOUR ASSES " screamed Kyojin really loud. Kyojin jumped high on the roofs and began chyassing they kids." Kyojin hurry you must get the sword today or it will be forever sealed until 10 mores years " screamed Yuki." Why the hell didn't you tell me that before I did the mission " said Kyojin." I was sleepy and didn't feel like talking " she said as she cut there link off. Kyojin saw the kids on the ground looking really tired. Kyojin laughed he didn't even have to chase them. Kyojin toom them all and made thwm apologize to the shop keepers and the shop keepers looked really mad. Kyojjin walked off towards the training grounds saying mission done. Kyojin while walking said to Yuki " so can you tell me more about the Scythe "." No you will find out your self young one be happy that you are the first human to go for it " said Yuki.

WC: 308

3 AP

All words go toward Shadow Clone

550 Ryo
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Mission Empty Re: Mission

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 pm
Approved.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:52 pm
Cannot claim wc for stats or jutsu on missions so denied that but mission rewards are fine
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:02 pm
Kiranomo wrote:Cannot claim wc for stats or jutsu on missions so denied that but mission rewards are fine

Kira, I believe he was referring to the AP quoted below:

Mision Rules wrote:• When completing any mission you receive the following free action counters to symbolize the body growing in power as they progress through their life;

S: 15
A: 10
B: 7
C: 5
D: 3
E: 1

Otherwise normal AP would be wc 400/1, under missions ranked B and above. But please correct me if I'm wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum