Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Finally, the Genin exams! Empty Finally, the Genin exams!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 pm
Finally today is the day. Today Jason was going to graduate the Academy. He was going to be a full fledged shinobi and one step closer to becoming Hokage. He just had to pass the Genin exams first. Jason wasn't worried though. He had been training and studying for weeks. Every day in addition to the lessons he had in the Academy he would practice his ninjutsu and taijutsu. He would train for hours. He only stopped when it was too dark for him to see. Sometimes his friend Masashi would help him train as well, when he wasn't too busy with his duties as a Jounin. He had finally mastered the basic jutsu every Academy student has to learn before graduating. The clone jutsu had taken him the longest to fully master. It took him three whole days to do. Twice the time it took for the transformation jutsu. The substitution jutsu was the easiest. It only took him a few hours to get it down completely.
    Now Jason stood in a classroom with a dozen or so other students, all waiting for their turn to take the exam. It was almost his turn to be evaluated. Why was he trembling? He wasn't scared or nervous. He knew he was going to ace this exam. No, it wasn't that. He was...excited. He couldn't wait to be done with the Academy and finally start on his path to Hokage. "Next!" That snapped Jason back to reality. It was his turn to be evaluated. His time to prove himself.

Last edited by Jason Senju on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Finally, the Genin exams! Empty Re: Finally, the Genin exams!

Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:21 pm
Standing in his chair rather than sitting, the proctor looked down on all of the students as they performed the jutsu needed to graduate to becoming a genin. As he looked down the list of names he saw one that stuck out for being a Senju.

"Ah yes, Jason Senju, you're next. Get down here and show us that you're willing to be one of the next lights in Konoha. Perform the jutsu I have written on the board and once you complete this I'll give you a head band."

With that the proctor stayed standing in his chair eyeing the child, waiting.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:52 pm
Jason thought it odd that the proctor was standing in his chair. Odd in a good way. It made things interesting, out of the norm. The proctor also seemed to be watching him a bit more intensely than he had the other students. Maybe it was because Jason was a Senju and the proctor wanted to see what he was made of. Either way it was his turn now and Jason was determined to prove himself. All he had to do was perform the jutsu written on the board and he would become a Genin. 'Simple enough. I just have to perform the clone and transformation jutsus' Jason thought to himself as he walked down to start his test.
         He came to stand directly in front of the proctor. "Right so I just have to perform the Clone technique and the Transformation technique. That's simple enough." It seemed Jason was so determined to prove himself he was letting his arrogance show itself. "I'll begin with the Clone Jutsu then." Jason spent the most time practicing this jutsu before the exam because it was the hardest for him to master. He just wanted to get it out of the way quickly and move on to the next one. The transformation jutsu was easy for him after all. Maybe he would show off a bit when it came time for him to perform it. 'I guess I had better get this thing started then' he thought to himself.
         "Ok here goes nothing" said Jason. He started to gather the chakra he needed to pull off the jutsu. He could feel everyone's eyes watching him. Especially the proctor's. It seemed he had a lot of expectations to fill. 'Now, concentrate on creating an exact image of myself. Got it.' And finally Jason began weaving the seals to complete the jutsu. Ram-Snake-Tiger. "Clone Jutsu!" POOF! A puff of smoke appeared next to Jason as his clone took shape. As Jason expected the clone came together quickly. It made him thankful for all the practice he had with this jutsu. When he first started trying to learn it he couldn't make a decent clone even if it meant his life. Eventually though he started getting the hang of it. The clone came together very slowly at first, but over time the speed it took to make got faster and faster. Now, here being tested for Genin, the effect was nearly instantaneous. The smoke was only there for a second. When it cleared there was a perfect copy of himself standing there. Both Jasons crossed their arms and sported a cocky grin on their faces. It was as if to say "Is this really all I have to do? At least challenge me".
        Jason held the jutsu for another ten seconds or so before releasing it. Once he did he started thinking about what he was going to transform in to. "Now I just have to perform the transformation technique to get my headband. Piece of cake." 'Really this will be too easy for me. I've been using this one a lot lately to mess with people. It keeps things interesting haha." Again Jason started gathering the necessary amount of chakra to perform the technique. It was so quick that it was like his body remembered exactly how to do the jutsu. Almost muscle memory. That's how often Jason used it. He didn't even have to search long for what he was going to transform in to. His go to transformation was an adult fox. That was exactly what he was going to use this time as well. He couldn't believe that this jutsu was only an E rank. It had so many possibilities for obtaining information, catching enemies off guard and so on. He knew he had to master it early on regardless of it being necessary to graduate. He formed the signs quickly, eager to show how adept he was. Dog-Boar-Ram. "Transformation Jutsu!" 815
       A cloud of white smoke formed around Jason as the transformation took place. The effect was instantaneous. Jason didn't even have time to register his arms and legs shrinking. Orange fur sprouting from his entire body. Claws growing from each of his fingers and toes. His teeth became sharper, more canine. His face changing, elongating into a snout and growing whiskers. The whole transformation took less time than it took for Jason's clone to appear. As the smoke cleared anyone in the room could see a full grown adult fox where Jason was standing just half a second before. In fox form Jason playfully ran around the room for a moment, weaving in and out of student's legs before returning to the center of the room in front of the proctor. Wagging his tail, he gave a foxy grin and then released the jutsu. Standing there back to normal Jason just smiled and asked "Was that good enough sir?" He knew he had passed. He had finally become a Genin. One step closer to becoming Hokage. Now he just had to await the proctors response.
[exit]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:02 am
A faint smile appeared on the proctors face as the boy went through each jutsu successfully. It seemed that the Konoha ninja were still capable of being the best ninja in the world. For once stepping down from his chair, he reached into a drawer and would toss Jason his very own shinobi head band.

"Very good, now go out there and be a model ninja for everyone else and try not to die ya hear?"

With that the proctor would go back to reading off names that needed to perform the exam as well.

(Approving for genin rank and 5 stats)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum