Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear Empty Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:58 pm
Kronus Earth Spear Training 
(3025 Done.)

Kronus had been moving along the Jungle of the Waterfall Country for quite some time now. He haven't been causing any problems those he just been hunting for food, and training. He didn't wish to cause any problems to any people in the area as of yet because he feel that he would not live to tell the tale.

Under Kronus poncho was small backpack which hold his tent, and several other personal tools he used to set up camp. Kronus had been staying in the thickness of the jungle using it as cover . He been traveling along the tree's jumping from tree to tree as he consider high ground important just incase something would happen.

Kronus body was relax he was bored those he had need something to do or he may go crazy. He never knew that being on his own would be this boring  he couldn't explain it. After a few minute of jumping to tree to tree he had  decide to take a break, and landed on a large tree branch. Kronus begin to think to himself he had wonder how he can become stronger for quite some time.

He had remember a  major event with his mother one day he was walking with his mother a thug decide to attempt to rob my mother. Yes I was only six years old so I couldn't do much but my mom was a retire shinobi so she could defend herself perfectly fine but I didn't know that. I watch my mom refuse to give up her Ryo up only to cause the criminal to get mad.

He then reveal his knife and attempt to stab my mother I cried like a little baby not knowing what to do. Only to find that the blade that attempt to stab my mom shatter upon hitting her skin but the weird thing war her skin had change tone. From that day forward I was amaze at the potential my mother had gave up for my birth.

From that day forward I wish to become as strong as my mother, and father I never really understand that jutsu until I became 8 years old. When I ask my mom what the jutsu she used on the bandit she chuckle then said," Oh that old move? It is called Earth Spear for some reason. It cause the user to change his or her skin tone by forcing the element which is earth to coat there body. This would  allow the user to become a walking tanker for as long as he or she wishes. That move cause that knife to break because the target that tried to hurt me his knife wasn't strong enough to break my defense." 

Kronus  find himself snapping back to reality then he said," I must learn this move.. but first I need level ground let me set up camp down below." Kronus release his grip on the large branch he was sitting on. As he descend he quickly reveal his right hand as he release a large thick black thread out his hands. What seems to came out of now where these threads quickly stab directly into the tree trunk causing Kronus to slow down.  After his descend was slowed the threads cause him to slam against the tree which he was ready for. His feet slam against the tree bark he used his charka to balance him out completely as he release his thread hold on the tree.

Then he walk down the tree using his tree climbing technique  reaching the ground in little over a few seconds. He grunted then said," Time to set up camp." He then quickly drop his backpack on to the ground as he then begin to unpack his things. He completely set up the tent with little to no effort . As he finish he decide it would be best to collect some wood for the camp fire god how he love to make fire from scratch.

Kronus then begin to search around the area for small twig or branch along the ground it took him a while but he had find the need amount to maintain a small fire. He return back to the camp he had gather some rocks and made a small circle  several feet away from the tent.
After several minutes messing with the stone and wood Kronus manage to start a small fire. Which grew into a bigger fire but a control one  Kronus chuckle in approval.

Kronus close his eyes as he begin to focus his charka through out his body. Kronus was use to balancing his charka somewhat due to his training in the academy. Not to mention he learn a new Jutsu a few days back that help him control his element pretty good to.  he can now in small amounts focus his charka to his feet but he never tried to focus it to cloak himself in his own element those. He had a feeling that trying that would be a very difficult feat in life but he had no problem trying to learn it those.
He then sat down near the fire as he kept warm today was slightly chilly but nothing that Kronus couldn't handle. Kronus place his hands over the fire he though to himself,"Now it is time to practice on focusing my element around my body."Kronus close his eyes as he begin to focus his charka through out his body. Kronus was use to balancing his charka somewhat due to his training in the academy. Not to mention he learn a new Jutsu a few days back that help him control his element pretty good to.  he can now in small amounts focus his charka to his feet but he never tried to focus it to cloak himself in his own element those. He had a feeling that trying that would be a very difficult feat in life but he had no problem trying to learn it those.

Kronus smirk slightly as he begin to pour his element around his fingers he decide to started small first so he can examine the outcome more closely. He finally was conformable with the amount of element charka he was using into his fingers. He had examine his hands for a few seconds they had turn brown for a few seconds then change back. They didn't maintain the color because Kronus had lost focus.

Kronus had though to himself that was good progress for the first time even those he didn't make any major improvement. A start was just as good then nothing at all. Kronus had relax his body as he examine the fire closely he knew that he was about to begin one of the most hardness training he even had to do. Just the control of his charka element was hard to maintain even for short amount of time he was hard to control. But that wouldn't stop Kronus from mastering this technique those no it wouldn't.

Kronus decide to call it a day he kill the fire as he return back to his tent. Kronus had knew that his real training shall begin the next day this time he would need his complete focus to complete this type of training.

Kronus had yawn the next morning had roll by and he knew it was time for him to hunt, and train.  Before he do any of that he must he must take a bath and clean his clothes. This was the time when Kronus was the most easy to capture if you know what I mean? Kronus grab his holster,  other things to as he took to the tree's as he jump from jump to jump he was in search a small stream to bathe in.

It took him several minutes to located a small stream it took him several more minutes to search it to make sure it was safe.  After he felt like it was safe he remove his clothes then jump into the water. He had kept his holster strap around his right leg those just in case you can never be to safe. It took him several minutes to finish up his bath and wash his clothes but he finally got done those.

Kronus had waited for his clothes to dry after all he didn't like to walk around wet he hated that feeling. Kronus had enjoyed his day so far to a great extend he quickly gather his things then made his way to back to camp unseen.

After a short amount of time Kronus had arrive back to camp. His stomach growl as it was now time for him to eat. But before he do this he had to exercise his muscles so his meal wouldn't escape him.  First Kronus had  started off with some simple push up to increase his strength and endurance for how many he can do. He would start off with a simple set of 30 then stop, and take a break. He would do 3 sets of 30 in-between he would take a 10 minutes break. After he did his total of 90 push- ups he decide it next should be some planks god he hate those.

Next Kronus started off with some planks this type of exercise increase his endurance as well as make him hold his own body weight. For long periods of time. He would start off with a simple set of  2minutes then stop, and take a break. He would do 3 sets of 2 in-between he would take a 8 minutes break. After he did his total of 6 minutes worth of planks he felt like his abs was hurting along with his arms.

Kronus did several other exercise before he decide to leave camp to hunt. For the next remaining exercise Kronus did  jumping jacks,  hand stand push ups, and several other weird exercise with odd names. Finally it was time for him to hunt it was about 9 when he had gather his weapons and head off into the thickness of the jungle. He stay hidden deep within the bush as he waited for a prey. He had spot a wild boar he know those thing was hostile. So he had to place it safe when it comes to capturing one such as that one.

He quickly jump out the bush as the boar made eye contact with Kronus as it rush towards Kronus. Kronus quickly  raise his hand as black thread came directly out his arm as the threads attempt to impale the creature skull. The boar skull was tough but not as strong as Kronus thread upon impact the boar skull gave as the thread stab the boar in the head causing it to kill over .

Kronus thread return back to his hands as he walk over to examine the kill he smile at his handy work it not everyday that he kills a boar. He though to himself  he said," I will eat good this morning yes indeed I will."  He was deciding how to carry the  boar he frown he had to take enough just for tonight . That is because the boar is so damn heavy he couldn't possible carry it back by himself alone. He pull out his kunai and cut off the legs of the boar tie them together and made his way back into the forest.

Kronus decide to take to the tree's as he carry his meal over his shoulder he made sure no trial was left behind him as he left the hunting sight. He knew when he return that he would have to restart the fire and cook the meat not to mention train right after he get done. He thought to himself," The struggle is real ." That he couldn't agree more with that statement. Kronus finally had return back to camp it had took him a while to restart the fire but none then less it spark back to life. Now he had to cook the meat so it can  be eat able he couldn't wait to eat he was starving.

Kronus had grab some stick place them in the ground then slam the meat on the stick.  He  then watch as the fire cook the meat he smirk in approval . Kronus  had sat there watching the flames cook the meat to a temperature he like. The rest of the meat he wrap up and shove it into his bag for later. He then grab the other piece of meat then shove it into his mouth eating it like a savage animal he enjoy it each and every bite he took he enjoy it.

After Kronus finish his meal he wipe his mouth then  decide to rest for a few minutes he had to ready himself to for his jutsu training which would be one of the hard training he had to do today. Kronus clear his mind as he search though his memory bank trying to located  his peace of mind. Once he found it he quickly begin to focus his charka through out his body at a rapid paste. He had chose the body part of his arm for reason he had to learn to cloak the completely body part in order for the jutsu to be of any help at all.

Kronus arm begin to swift into different colors it when from white to brownish color tone. Kronus had maintain the balance of the charka in order to keep his arm cloak in  his elements. Kronus open his eyes just to examine his work well staying focus he was surprise to see that he can now maintain his complete focus without any distraction. This was a much need skill not to mention the charka control which he currently learning to do. See every ninja need to master the control of there charka flow many jutsu required you to maintain the control of your charka it is a very important fact when it comes to learning, combat, and training.

Kronus had decide it was now time to try this jutsu out he gotten up out his sit and head straight for a tree. He had to test the amount of damage this jutsu can withstand this way he could understand it limits as every jutsu have it limits. Kronus wanted to become stronger never will he ever feel like this again he never wanted to feel weak ever again if he can help it.That is why Kronus train night, and day attempting to become stronger so he can one day become a powerful well known ninja.

Kronus hope to bring his village to it knee's for own personal reason but that a thing in the future now it time to move forward in life. Kronus slam his arm directly into the tree trunk causing the tree trunk to crack a little. Kronus smile he didn't feel a thing he chuckle he was so proud of himself .

He release the jutsu he had self congraz himself for such a well done job. He look forward in using this technique in battle but none then less his job of learning this technique is far from done. He just  was scratching the surface of this jutsu if you know what I mean. Kronus decide to further his training this is why he extend both arms and cloak his arm into his element.

He did it at a much faster paste then before his skin tone turn from white to brown in the matter of seconds his defense increase so did his strength to. Kronus slam both fist directly into the wall he was surprise how much damage he did to the tree, and how so little damage it did to him.

Kronus grin then decide to increase the amount of uses he did with this jutsu. He cover his whole entire body with Earth Spear causing his chest, legs, back, and other parts of his body to change it tone into a brownish color. He flung his legs directly at the tree he  did several combines as he attempt to cause harm to the tree.

Kronus was enjoying himself he was greatly surprise at how great his training was not to mention he was happy about the paste he was moving in. Kronus had   finally stop his rampage page with his new jutsu he decide to call it a day.

It was only in the afternoon and he completed most of his duties for today soon he would have to move camp. Kronus fall to the ground he was tired after all he just finish learning his new jutsu kind of slightly over use it. Kronus took a short nap in his tent once he woke he begin to pack his things it was now time for him to relocated.

He had probably attract to much attention to the tree with his training on the tree. So now he have to relocated to a different location all together just to be safe you never know when someone can attack you now can you?

Once Kronus had gather his thing destroyed the fire quickly then toss the stones in every direction. He clear up the place removing any hint that he was there besides his charka sense which would probably linger in the air for quite some time.

Kronus then walk over to the tree used his surface walking technique as he  climb into the tree. Once he was high enough he begin to jump from branch to branch as he attempt to leave the area. Kronus paste rapidly increase he was so happy that he learn a new jutsu he was somewhat careless. Kronus finally begin to focus then begin to return to his caution ways once more he remember how strong his father was. That was enough to snap him back to reality it is true that he learn a new jutsu. But his father probably know many more then him, and Kronus knew he had a long way to go.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear Empty Re: Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 am
Done, and ready for review I kind of rush this so you will see  poor quantity ,and other things to that nature cheers.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear Empty Re: Kronus Earth Release: Earth Spear

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:25 am
you get 15 stats....please remember to add this in at the end of your trainings or topics

(its 200 words for 1 stat btw)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum