Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Threeliner incoming (P) Empty Threeliner incoming (P)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:43 am
Naoki, sitting in his office would be waiting for somebody. He had called for a recently promoted Genin. There was a task, maybe a rather dangerous task he needed someone to do and there did not appear to be many people available for it in the village, so hopefully the boy would accept. But first he had to hear it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Threeliner incoming (P) Empty Re: Threeliner incoming (P)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 pm
Hearing the knocking on his door Naoki would focus for a second, sensing a somewhat weak chakra signature behind. Hopefully it was the guy. "Come in."

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:51 am
Naoki would smile at the boy who just entered and introduced himself. "Yes, I did. And relax" he would find a cup from one of his drawers, then lean forward to pick up a teapot on his desk. The tea he had just made, he would pour into the cup, then some into another which was already on the desk. The first would be offered to the boy, if not accepted would end up on the desk, which was not covered in papers and documents as could be expected. After taking a sip from his own cup, Naoki would begin, but not before offering the boy a seat. "I have a mission I would like you to run for me, Kozata. It may be more dangerous than what a Genin is supposed to handle, but I cannot know. You would have to travel to another village to confirm something. Would you do this for me?"

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:21 pm
Naoki would smile as the Genin agreed to do the task for him. Putting the cup down on the desk, he would find a sealed envelope in one of the drawers. "You will be headed to Tengakure. I'm sure you know that it is one of the big five villages, located in the Moon Country. Once you get there, make sure this reaches the Tenkage" He would hand the envelope to the boy. "Return to here when given an answer, or if you feel you should leave. That's all" Hopefully the boy would finish his tea. Naoki did not mention what exactly he was finding out, as there was not really any need for the boy to know, the less he knew, the less likely any harm would come to him.

Inside the envelope though was a letter which first of all greeted the Kage, expressing a desire to forge a bond between two villages to benefit them both, which was to be discussed further. It also contained the details of Naoki's meeting with Ryuu as well as the Jounin's story about Worr. As Tengakure was relatively close to Amegakure, they were bound to have some sort of information which could hopefully help confirm or deny Ryuu's story and the Uchiha was requesting that.

[Exit if Exit xD]

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 am
Ryuu walked in and blew everyone up, ez

Approved for all of yall.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum