Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 14%
15 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Asahi Yagami
Asahi Yagami
Village Leader
Village Leader
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 5500

Hail to the chief Empty Hail to the chief

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 pm
Maku had handed a letter to a messenger once he had arrived at a port outside Shimagakure.  He waited in a tavern for a reply, if it was good news he intended to catch the next boat into town.  Here are the contents of that letter

Dear Kaede Uzumaki, leader of Shimagakure and most manly of men

This is Maku Jemuzu, leader of Yukigakure, writing to you.  As I hope you will remember me from our meeting in Yukigakure, I have decided to come for a visit and some salt air.  Hopefully this letter finds you in good health, and you will be obliging to meet with me.  If so I would also like to talk about perhaps an alliance, or at least an association for now, so that both of our villages may prosper.

If so I would appreciate passage into the village, I await your words on tenterhooks.  This messenger should be able to find me as I remain across the pond until I have been given your word.

Trusting al is well,
Maku Jemuzu, leader of Yukigakure, manliest of the northern men

The letter was addressed to Kaede, as Maku had no knowledge of a change in leadership.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Ryo : 60063

Hail to the chief Empty Re: Hail to the chief

Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:56 pm
For some strange reason Naoki was in his office when he got the copy of Maku's and Kaede's letters. He would stop the messenger so the Uchiha could read it before the reply was sent. It was a poor taste to reply with mistakes in the letter, so Naoki made a few fixes. By that I mean he rewrote the letter without the errors, keeping pretty much everything except his last name which he would change into Gekou. Him being of Uchiha descent was not a common knowledge in the village nor anywhere outside. Actually apart from Naoki himself Kaede and Shinto were probably the only ones with this knowledge, which he wanted to protect.

At the end of the letter, after Kaede's signature he would add a bit from himself, expressing eagerness to meet a fellow village leader and including instructions of where and how to appear before he can be led inside the village. After adding his own signature at the bottom, he would see the message sent himself. After that he would have to speak with Kaede. Finding him at the bar the new leader would most likely mention that his predecessor should not give away Naoki's last name. But this he was not entirely certain about because they were both pretty damn smashed at that point.

[I think this over now?]
Asahi Yagami
Asahi Yagami
Village Leader
Village Leader
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 5500

Hail to the chief Empty Re: Hail to the chief

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 am
Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum