Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
35 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

And were moving [p,io,nk]

+4
Tori Uzumaki
Akki Senju
Megami Kuoga
Hotaru Aburame
8 posters
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

And were moving [p,io,nk]  Empty And were moving [p,io,nk]

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 am
Hotaru was the forst one to arrive. The sea looked like it normally does, a brewing storm and some lightning. More than likely it will be a thunderstorm but not to severe. The qaves crashing against the shore were small ones, its as though they were threatening you. Like a kid threatening a bully that his best friend would kick his ass if you tried anything. 
Hotaru smiled at the thought. Yeah, now he wished she would have finished school.  But she was the tattooed, pierced bad girl who never gave a shit and goofed off and failed. Xuro was in the process of training her but he left out for a 6 month or longer mission. Damn, and she kind of wanted to be a Genin at his point. 
Hotaru was completely lost in thought as a few small rain drops fell.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

And were moving [p,io,nk]  Empty Re: And were moving [p,io,nk]

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am
Megami stumbles onto the scene and notices a girl with a packed bag sitting there. Being nice as she is, she strikes up a conversation! 
" Heading to Sephoras party to?" Megami asks sitting on a rock near the girl. Despite the tattoos and piercings she figured the girl was nice.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 am
Akki followed closely to her sistwr and observed the girl as well. " I hope he shows up soon because I am certain there are missing nin in this area somewhere! " Akki said in a slightly frightened voice. "I am hoping Tori shows up, at least we would know shes okay." Akki added.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 am
Tori showed up and noticed all her friends! She smiled at them and sat her stuff down. Immediately she hugged Hotaru it had been so long since they had seen each other!
"Its been ao long Hota! Thanks for coming! " tori said as they hugged . She then huhgged Megami and Akki.  " Now to wait for Sephy. " she said as she looked out at the oncoming storm. Whats with the weather these days?
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:21 pm
Sephora stood towards thend of the boat as they approached the shore. It was misting rain already and even through the evening light, incoming fog and rain she could see four figures on the shore. "And there they are, the four I spoke of in my lab." She knew Tori would probably invite her old friend Hotaru Aburame. Though it escaped her mind how they knew of each other in the first place, but it didnt matter at the moment. "Hotaru Aburame, Tori Uzumaki, Megami Kuoga and Akki Senju. Unfortunately it looks as though Kyohaku Uchiha was unable to make it. No surprise, her older brother probably wouldn't allow her to come to Volcano." Sephy said as they were almost to shore.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:18 pm
Firmly sitting in Sankou's hand would be a simply black straw umbrella that kept most of the moisture from the air and the small drips of rain off of his form, the red long sleeved shirt covering his top part and the rest had been black pants and bandages. adding to his odd and mysterious appearance, the white scarf covered his mouth as he looked over to the girl as she spoke," So i will be amongst a bunch of blabbering little girls...great. This better go fast or else i am going to be very sore Sephora...wait there's so many different clans here dearie. what are you planning with these little chicks," a hidden sinister smile appeared on his face as he stared at the young girl with his only visible eye. As the two made it to shore, Sankou would slip off of the boat and begin to float, his feet disappearing as he slowly hovered by the side of Sephora.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Hota smiled happily and returned Toris hug as the misting rain fell on her face. "Good to see you to Tori. Yeah I happened to meet  these two when I got here. Nice crew you run with. Kind of...young...But nice." She said as she looked from the two kids to Tori. A Senju, arent they one of the top clans of Konoha? Kuogas are a warrior clan if Iremeber correctly. Hotaru said to herself as she let her mind run in circles trying to figure out what was happening!
She looked up to see a boat approaching and a tiny girl standing at the edge of the boat. Little girl, birthday party, Funkagakure, and some Top clan members. What about this scenario did not seem right? Everything!  She decided to go ahead and go with the flow. Tori was her friend and she wasn't one to go back on her word. 
"So your Sephora? Nice to meet you, who's your friend?" She asked looking up at the odd person next to her.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:41 pm
Tori arrived quickly before the older girl can even answer her question.  Oh well, Megami was more focused on the incoming object. "I think thats Sephy!" She said hugging Tori. As soon as she walked on shore, she got a spooky feeling from the guy 'floating' next to Sephy. Yes! The creepy guy was floating.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:08 am
Akki watched the fog covered sea. She heard Megami talking to the girl and saw Tori arrive. If they spoke to her she never heard. She had a creepy feeling about what they were going to do. The rain fell making Akki's dark colored hair, look slicker. "Yeah it's Sephy and some guy." Akki said rather robotic, as they approached the.shore. Sephora didn't really look so cute and adorable anymore. She seemed to have more of a stronger appearance, one of power! And her companion was just creepy.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Ryo : 8000

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 am
Tori looked at Hota and smiled at her comment. "I have been running with this crew since they arrived at the orphanage. They are bad ass once you get to know them!"Tori said proudly. She looked towards the sea as the.girls pointed out. Sephy's new friend was interesting to say the least! Who was this floating figure with an umbrella? "Hello, I am Tori and you are?" She asked extending a gloved hand to the new comer. Apparently the girls who were frightened knew nothing of Volcano village.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum