Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Letter to Kyohaku Uchiha - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Kyohaku Uchiha

Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 am
So it seemed that his former teacher had went missing keeping his face as neutral as possible he answered. "I know Prim she was my Sensei back in the Leaf village. Tori though...i dont know her...Did they tell you anything about where they might have headed?" He asked her wondering if there might be a place to start looking instead of playing a game of cat and mouse and never really finding the mouse like he did with Hisao.

Hikarishi pushed his chair back a little bit and took a swig of tea before standing up and walking to the back door holding it open for his little sister to walk out in front of him. "Alright then...whats your element?" He asked wondering if he would be able to teach Kyo anything he knew or possibly even a new element.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 am
"I am not sure, I heard she came by here and talked to someone. I also heard something about she turned into a large cat with two tails." Kyo said to him. "My element is lightning." She said as they went to the backyard. "Brother can I see your eyes?" She asked him as she looked up at him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:05 am
Hikarishi was off in thought hearing only bits and peices of information stuck on the fact that prim was missing. 'Lighting huh....Alright then ill teach her Earth.' he thought to him self as he started to think of how to begin to explain the whole situation of learning the element. A smile came over the boys face as he looked at his sister his coal black eyes not changing from their form. "Ok what i want you to do is simple....Begin molding your chakra inside of you." He told his sister letting her do it one step at a time, not to mention he had to figure out how to even teach her this element.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:43 pm
Kyohaku took a deep breathe then let it out slowly as she felt the chakra moving inside of her. She couks feel it mocing as she relaxed her body. 
It felt weird movimg through her, but then again it had been a while since she trained.   
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm
"Ok good now what i want you to do is start to feel the chakra harden a little bit make it form into the earth element." The young uchiha said as he watched his little sister.

[Need to put more WC into it if you can.]
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Kyohaku continued to relax. Her mind began to focus on the chakra running through her body. It seemed to start in a ball in her stomach and , like a shape of a star, flow down each arm , each leg amd upwards toward her head. Each part seem to expand and fill the area to which it flowed. She could feel it tingling in her body and she fukt a rush of energy as she kept her breathing relaxed.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 pm
Hikarishi watched as his sister attempted to turn her chakra into earth a small unseen smile on his face. "Good keep it up." He said to his little sister as she began to mold her chakra her presence was clear as day to him as he focused just a little bit due to her using her chakra. Silently he said a little prayer that she would be able to unlock this element with no problem at all, but that might not be the case. In such an event he had a book all about the earth element that might help her better under stand it.

[WC For Kyo = 633]
[WC For Me = 869]

Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 pm
Kyohaku noticed that this element he was teaching her would be a little more difficult than her own natural element. She was not to worried,  she trusted Hikarishi and she knew he was a good teacher.  This element felt, strange, and this chakra was, more imbalanced for some reason, maybe because she had to learn to control it. 

She kept her breathing steady despite the slight feeling of turbulence inside her. Was she doing this right? Upon hearing him compliment her, she figured she was. Now to keep up the good work and keep channeling it, maybe this slight turbulent feeling was necessary. She swore she could see it manifesting,  then again it coud be her imagination.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 pm
Taking the time that Kyohaku was using to learn the earth element Hikarishi pulled out a scroll and began to read over it. The scroll contained information on Wood Based Jutsu and one in paticular caught his attention The Wood locking wall. This jutsu he had already began to study a little bit on and he decided to put more time into learning it, while keeping an eye on his little sister that is.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Kyohaku stopped for a second to rest. She took a few deep breaths. This element was difficult to say the least, but if Hikarishi believed she could do it then she could. Any doubt she had in herself she had to put aside. She took a breathe and began to focus again.
Again she coud feel the roughness of the energy coursing through her veins again! She kept letting it build and move throughout her body. It felt stronger this time! And it moved more quickly through her body! 
"I think...maybe....I am getting the idea." Kyo said still focusing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum