Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Rage filled youth Empty Rage filled youth

Thu May 22, 2014 5:40 pm
Taios meandered through the streets of Funkagakure. He just had been relived from watching the village gates, and wasn't sure how to spend the hours that followed. His body, was so different than it once was, and the confusion it brought was staggering. He no longer ate food, he no longer drank water, and he didn't even sleep anymore. Even after all this, he still felt as strong as ever. He wanted answers, but didn't know where to find them.

As he walked the streets, he felt his hands begin to twitch. His rage filled his soul, always threatening to break free. He hadn't meditated today to contain it, and it was starting to take it's tole on him. Ever since the day it had all changed, he had needed to meditate at least once a day to keep his emotions in check. It was as if a geyser of flame lay inside of him, constantly pushing at his skin, seeking release, where none could be found. Worse than that, the Yonbi had been pushing harder and harder as well. It wanted freedom, and as Taios grew in strength it was as if the beast knew its chances of freedom were depreciating. He walked until he found one of the numerous abandoned orphanages around town, and went inside. There he took a seat on the floor in a large common room, crossing his legs, and closing his eyes he began the ritual. Though this time, it didn't seem to be working like it normally did.

He still felt the anger, the rage to kill. The subtlety of the torturer was lost on Taios, instead he was an executioner. He did not toy with his victims, he lived only to see the light leave their eyes. His breathing became heavier and faster as the thought of violence filled him. He needed a release, he needed guidance.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Rage filled youth Empty Re: Rage filled youth

Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 pm
During the course of the boys meditation, all seems to be quiet, at least for the first few minutes, the blood curdling screams of a woman coming from under the floor followed by gurgled silencing. If investigated upon, it would seem that the boy found one of Shouten's many labs throughout the village, this one not as large as the others but it is more over a holding and examination area, the captured woman will never speak again. The sound comes from under the floor of the orphanage itself, slashing sounds following the silence, then dragging that grows distant. Unless inspected the boy would never know what happened, or at least the full scene. Within Shouten's lab one of the girls for his chimera experiment escaped, running for her life only to be speared with a kamishinka spike just before the trap door under the rug, her freedom so close but the woman still more than likely couldn't even escape with the boy sitting upon her exit. Shouten pulling the spike out of her which formed into a long blade which splits her in two, the blade now forming into a serpent like hook that crawls through her body with a pointed tip, Shouten dragging the girl into the confines of the lab to go back to his experiments. The man feels the boys chakra throughout the entire thing but doesn't really mind, this is common for villagers of Volcano, they fear when the Doctor comes for a visit, Volcano really does need more apples it seems.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sat May 24, 2014 12:09 am
Taios would be meditating when the screams penetrated his ears.  The rage would not be contained, and sweat would exude from his body as he attempted to maintain the eruption of emotion within.  Standing, he would look down on a rather worn carpet with odd creases as if it had been moved and wadded up many times.  Moving it, he saw a trap door.  The screams had come from here.  As such he flung it open and dropped inside.

Far from an avenger, Taios wished to join in on whatever caused the screams, his desire for violence was at its peak.  Once inside he watched as the spike pulled the bifurcated corpse towards a man.  Not just any man however, but the one who caused his entire life to change.  The very man Taios had been searching for, for some time.  Mixed emotions flooded through the boy.  He wanted to at the exact same moment attack Shouten, and help him in his experiments, like some kind of lab monkey.  Taios would appear shirtless and standing tall.  As he had been crafted by this doctor, he now stood nearly 7 feet tall, every aspect of his body carved perfectly for war.  Taios had been molded by both the doctor and the Yonbi, and was still in his infancy of such influence, and in time there was no telling what they would cause him to become.

Looking around he saw it all, the gory mess that was this lab.  The artistry, human skins hung as tapestries on the wall.  The floor painted with the beautiful life blood of the innocents.  In that moment, Taios knew but one thing.  He was home.  "Master, what is this glorious place."  Was all Taios could mutter.  Despite the rage he felt, he was overcome with the feeling of finally finding a place where his talents would be even more greatly appreciated.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat May 24, 2014 12:39 am
The man, even though the boy drops down into the secret tunnel goes on with his work, moving his arm in a circle only to slam the girl onto a stone slab, the weapon used to both kill her, and drag her to the new destination pulled back into the mans body and compressed for later. As the boy no doubts follows him he can see the room better at the end of the tunnel, Shouten reaching in bare handed and pulling out her heart with his right, the man moving quickly as chakra coats his left hand only to grasp her heart tubes in a clenched fist, the tubes merging together and beginning to throb, the girls body begins to seizure and scream as the girl is brought back, the pain left with her only able to scream. "This is one of my labs" The man says casually, his right arm placing the heart on a tray as his arm extends to grab her lower half which is positioned below her again, his hands putting it back on and reconnecting her, her chest however is still slashed open, her ribs split so he has access to her internals, the woman at this point still very much alive. "So, what brings you here?" He asks, still casual with his words, his back to the boy as he works, his hands moving through her body and scooping all her organs into a pile as he removes them all, splicing her body together so it still survives the process, the girls body still seizing all the while but Shouten ignores it, all body function to allow her to retreat has already been severed, this is just the raw pain going through her body.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sat May 24, 2014 12:57 am
Following the man throughout the lab, he would watch as the man continued his work on the female.  He looked around and took it all in.  He far from carred about the female on the table.  He was not one for torture, he enjoyed the act of killing.  However like being in bed with an ugly woman, Taios preferred to do the deed quickly and receive his release fast, uncaring about the feelings felt by the partner.  He heard the man's question.  "I am here, for you.  You made me this way, you changed me, and for the better.  However, with no guidance I do not know which way to go.  I seek violence, blood, and glory but I don't know the way to go.  I seek one thing master, and that is power."

As he spoke the woman's screams would attempt to overcome his voice, however Taios remained calm and spoke over them.  "You made me stronger than I was.  Now I wish to grow stronger than I am now.  Pain is nothing to me, I will endure whatever is needed to gain it."  It was a simple request, but an honest one.  Taios never lied to Shouten, and always spoke the truth.  He wished for power and blood.  If there was ever a man that could give him such, it was the diabolical doctor that stood in front of him.  As he spoke his mind wandered to his siblings.  He had not seen them since the day it all changed.  He had left his brother broken, and his sister a fool.  He wondered if this man in front of him had worked on them at all, or if they still ran about the village as children.  He would need to ask about them as well.  However first, he would see if he was to be blessed with further strength, or cursed by the man in front of him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 3:06 am
The man listens to the boy-mans words, his hand scooping into the pile of organs as he sorts through them, pulling out her right lung with his left hand he holds it up, examining it with the flickering light above him, squeezing it slightly he has the oxygen still pump through it. "I wanted to make you how you should be, it would seem to be life's cruel joke if you were to remain as you were." Taking the lung he lowers it, still casually talking all the while the heart now grasped as he places the side of the heart, at the edge of the lung, chakra molding together the two organs which now pump in unison. "For you to really gain power you have to get experience, then refine what you know to make it even better, tell me, what is it you know how to do?" The mans right hand dips within the organs for a bit as he grabs out her kidneys, putting them on the bottom of the lung, both on the frontal corners. Looking around he grumbles before spearing his right arm out towards a medical cabinet, his arm stretching with his modified body to pull out two more kidneys, those two put in the back corners of the lung. He waits for the boys response on them, if he wants power, he needs to first understand what he has to work with, and what he is skilled within, otherwise training could be wasted on things he could suck ass at.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat May 24, 2014 3:44 am
Taios wracked his brain.  What was it that he already knew in this life.  He knew how to kill, how to take a mans life with his bare hands.  He knew how to topple into his enemies, letting his body take punishment like it was nothing.  Perhaps that was what he knew best.  He knew how to fight, though not in the traditional ninja way.  He was more of a gladiator than a ninja when it came right down to it.  Preferring to stay up close and personal trading blows like men, than sneaking this way and that.  Though of course this could be a dangerous strategy in this world, it was his.

"I know how to take pain.  I know how to stay close to a man, and take his life with my bare hands.  I prefer to be up close to my enemy when I kill them, watch the light leave there eyes in an instant."  It was true, Taios' body was hardened from the effects of Shouten.  It had all started when he was forced to endure the pain of the gravity release.  His limbs torn asunder, it was as if his body grew and strengthened to not happen again.  "My body is my weapon Master.  I seek to strengthen my body further, harden it, and continue for it to be my greatest weapon."

In his mind the Yonbi began to growl. It had been silent for so long, and yet once again it sought to spread it's own influence. As if the great beast could since what this man in front of Taios could offer him. The bijuu only had limited opportunities remaining to escape, and it knew it. If it did not try to escape soon, it could be forever sealed as Taios grew stronger and stronger in this life.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 3:57 am
The man hears his words, taking him for more of a fighter than anything according to his words, but alas his chakra says otherwise, there is no way he has no skill in the ninjutsu arts. He further works with the woman's organs, taking a bit of intestine he puts it at the rear of the lung similar to where the heart is, only an inch of intestine placed upon it. "Is that all you can do? Taking life isn't a skill you can master on its own, your chakra levels tell a different story, there is no way you are solely a close range fighter." His left hand holds his creation as his right hand begins to detail it, carving three openings on the heart, two at the top and one at the bottom, his right hand tearing the womans eyes from her head only to slide them within the two upper holes of her own heart, chakra flowing through it the entire time. His right index finger runs along the top of her lung, cutting it open as he takes a handful of flesh from her insides and dumps it within the opened lung, his chakra sealing it up as the lung expands and contracts, the heart beating as the eyes sorta look around a bit now as the chakra stimulates it. "If I were to teach you, what is it that you would like to learn?" He says, holding his creation in his left palm, it begins to move, the kidneys moving like legs as the organ creation begins to walk, albeit only two steps, the heart head looking around as from the bottom opening, which is the mouth, it barks. He hands it back to the boy whilst he casually speaks. "Here it's a dog" Should the boy take it he goes back to messing with the females insides, pulling on her vocal cords as her voice lowers in volume, this motion done as casually as adjusting a radios volume.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 am
Taios took the dog, and looked at it.  He was cute in a horrible mutated kind of way.  "Thank you, I shall call him bean.  Bean the Kidney dog."  He would sit the dog on the ground, and take a step back from the man.  He would focus his chakra, and force the Yonbi to submit to his will.  There he would take control of the lava chakra, and forcing it to the surface, he would be coated in the the heat.  It would raise the temperature of the room greatly, and cause the ground under his feet to sizzle as the lava made contact.  "It is true, my ninjutsu abilities have grown and developed somewhat since our last encounter.  The Yonbi sees me well stocked with chakra, though I still have not fully mastered the beast.  I seek to dominate him.  To bring the monkey to its knees so I may have greater power.  To do so, I need to increase my own powers in offensive chakra abilities.  My physical abilities are great agaisnt a normal man, but to face a beast of pure chakra, I must fight back with the same.  Currently I hold sway over the elements of fire and earth, and because of the Yonbi itself, Lava."  He would let the lava armor disperse, having shown a small glimpse of what he was capable of performing.

"I witnessed your demonstration of chakra powers in ninjutsu when we first met.  Though we were weak, the display was all the same awe inspiring.  This is what I wish to be able to do.  Focus my chakra to decimate the area around me. I wish for powers of widespread destruction and obliteration. To spread hell to as many as I can. Spreading the gifts that I have been given and let all see the hell that this earth has to offer them.  When it comes right down to it though,  I want you to teach me the way of ninjutsu, so I may bring one of the great chakra beasts to its knees.  That's not to much to ask after all, is it?"  He would continue to watch the man work his magic on the body before him.  Taios marveled at the craftsmanship and artistry performed in front of him.  To master the chakra control over the human body, and manipulate it to ones will would be a useful ability to anyone.  "Once I have gained powers thoroughly over Ninjutsu, I would like to develop skills in medical ninjutsu as you can do.  To craft the human body, and mold it into whatever I see fit.  This is an ability that causes my heart to hold envy.  Not to only alter my opponents, but to continue to alter my own body to new peaks of strength and endurance.  Finally, I have and will always be a student of Taijutsu.  Though, until I have mastered the previous arts, it must wait."

He would walk forward, to stand next to Shouten now. He would watch with closer inspection if allowed, what the man was doing, and begin to try and gain some small understanding of the medical masters mannerisms.  There he would wait for an answer.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat May 24, 2014 5:03 am
He lets the boy fully finish, the girl wailing on during but to be considerate to the boy he tugs on her vocal cords and removes all volume from her screams. When he gets to his side and finishes speaking he twists her cords and push them in, the girls tone now making a soft hum mixed with whimpers, the first medical radio. "Well ya see, my brand of Ninjutsu is....unique in a way, I can't really teach it as its a more advanced bloodline, similar to how others cannot normally use the Yonbi's lava. I could show you a few tricks I do know but I don't think you're ready for the medical field just yet, perhaps when you gain better control over the beast I'll show you how to work the human body, it requires patience and a steady hand, your anger will more than likely destroy more experiments than you create."

With his words the man thinks of what he could truly teach the boy, he dabbled in the fire element but the majority of jutsu he knows lies with his own bloodline, and the medical arts, he doubts the boy could handle these jutsu as he is now. "I got one you might like, it's not as wide spread destruction as you might like, but it serves its purpose in battle all the same. Not only showing his potency in the field of ninjutsu, but he melds it with his mastery over the medical field. Two hands form from his back that begin to weave seals, the man gesturing with his head for the boy to watch behind him as he proceeds to work. The seals for the shadow sewing technique are completed as from the shadows in the tunnel tendrils can be seen to form, they elongate outwards, pulling the trapdoor shut and the rug back into place by slithering through the cracks in the cracks in the wood. They now move towards him, wrapping around the womans neck upon his command, pulling her away and putting her in a locker, her chest sealed up and her body adjusted so it is forced alive even without the organs, the tendrils locking the locker as they begin to fade away.

The man observes the boys reaction to this as the hands compress themselves into his back once more. "This is a jutsu I picked up from the Nara clan, not a hard one to preform but like with most of their jutsu, it bends the shadows to your whim and turns them into sharp tendrils used to lock down a target, alongside their utility use."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum