Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
384 Posts - 37%
123 Posts - 12%
90 Posts - 9%
85 Posts - 8%
84 Posts - 8%
67 Posts - 6%
63 Posts - 6%
54 Posts - 5%
47 Posts - 5%
46 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 0

Stats for Ryo? Empty Stats for Ryo?

Fri May 09, 2014 8:06 am
• Stats cannot be traded, or gifted, once you earn them you have to allocate them. If you reach maximum stats you can exchange them in for 100 ryo per stat. For Kage and villager leaders only since they cannot do missions, they can option to gain a single action counter in place of each extra stat opposed to ryo.

Okay, this little section of the stat rules confuses me. The way I'm reading this, only Kage and Village Leaders are allowed to trade trained stats in for ryo because they can't do missions, which makes sense I guess. But then it mentions that they can trade that stat instead for a stamina counter, which, with the reasoning for them being able to do that trade in the first place being that they need money, doesn't make any sense. Perhaps I'm simply reading it wrong, the wording is a little strange, but I don't really see how it's fair that a Kage (And only a Kage) has the ability to train basically unlimited stamina counters, if they put enough time into it. So basically, what I'm wondering is this: Can only Kage/Leaders trade in stats once maxed out, and if so, why is it fair that they don't have to go for ryo and can instead go for stamina?
Ikumo Kurogane
Ikumo Kurogane
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Ikumo
Remove Remove Weaponry Ninjutsu Default
Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Stats for Ryo? Empty Re: Stats for Ryo?

Fri May 09, 2014 8:33 am
Kay you are really reading this wrong. ONLYKages aand Leader's can trade stats for action counters not for Ryo. They can do both but the second option is only for them
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 am
Okay, so my question is how is that fair? I would understand if only they could train ryo since they can't do missions, but the reasoning used doesn't make any sense.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri May 09, 2014 8:52 am
Okay, I see what I missed. I didn't know missions gave stamina counters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum