Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
44 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A new day (open,nk) Empty A new day (open,nk)

Thu May 01, 2014 12:02 pm
Kaien steps outside and notices its a beautiful day. She enjoys the weather for a brief time and then starts to walk down the village. Worried but not scared because she has always kept her distance from all the other villagers. Today she wanted to step away from that and actually go and see the stores and if all goes right some of the villagers. As she begins her walk with her head slightly down she notices a ramen shop. Hesitant to step in her stomach starts rumbling. As Kaien realizes she hasn't ate today she proceeds to walk in. Theirs not alot of people in the shop but some as she takes a seat. She looks around and shyly waves to some of the people in the shop. This is what her mother would love to see her doing trying to be social with the other villagers. Then it dawned on her she never had ramen before as shes being asked can I help you? Kaien freezes for a moment then grabs her pen and pad and writes can I have the usual? She stares at the floor for a minute until she hears sure thing ill be back with your order.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

A new day (open,nk) Empty Re: A new day (open,nk)

Thu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm
Kiru yawned, stretching his bad arm. He had taken a bit of a break from his training with the dragons to check back up on the village. He was quite starved, and noticed a ramen shop that had some rather delicious smells coming from it. He noticed that one of the chefs had just hurriedly turned to go get presumably the girl in front of hims order. Kiru abused his body flicker to appear right next to the girl, and quickly yelled to the chef, "Get me whatever she is getting please!"
He was glad he had caught the man so he could get his food quicker. He turned to the girl and smiled, "Mind if we eat together? You look like you could use the company and I wouldn't mind hanging out with someone that isn't...not a human."
His smile was genuine, as he had been in a pretty happy mood as of late.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 am
Waking up was a hard thing for Daiyuki, he hated getting up but due Shiroi new obsession over Eki, which was a type of ramen, he was now forced to wake up and feed her.  Quickly getting up Daiyuki would put on his traditional tan cargo shorts, black undershirt and cover up with his hooded black jacket; trying rush out the door he would’ve forgotten his black and blue wolf mask if Shiroi had not spoken up telling him to grab it.

As he made his way out of the door he would quickly go down the street and across the road to the ramen shop.
Daiyuki’s love for the ramen shop was a bittersweet one. He loved the taste of each dish, however due the abundant use of spices and his rather strong nose being able to pick up various scents it made it almost impossible for him to breath.

Approaching the counter he would order his meal looking after waiting approximately what seemed like ten minutes he looked around for a place to sit. That’s when he noticed Kiru and a unfamiliar person he was entertaining. Shiroi wouldn’t hesitate you approach the boy for some reason she liked Kiru. She would almost knock over his ramen, Shiroi tended to forget she was an abnormally large wolf.

“Hey Kiru” Daiyuki would say his tone would be a somber one.

Reality would set in as he looked at the arm Youka had shattered, deep down Daiyuki blamed himself if only he had been willing to act quicker and more brash he could’ve saved his pack mate from a possible injury.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri May 02, 2014 12:18 pm
As Kaien looks at both the unfamiliar people she pulls out her pen and pad and writes Hello I'm Kaien how are you? its a little sloppy because of her being nervous and all. She has only held conversations with two people one was her mother and the other is Kira. As she picks her head up and see Kiru's smile it was pleasing to her and helped her relax. Then she got the brightest but possibly dumbest idea and she writes down "do you know a Kira, and when im able to mold and use chakra better could either one of you introduce me to somebody that can teach me wind?" As she pass them both the sheet. Fiddling with her fingers trying to think of something to do instead of being a weird outcast who doesn't talk . She gazes at both of them with a timid but innocent smile.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 04, 2014 12:35 am
Kiru noticed his friend show up. He cursed himself inwardly, as he had been trying to avoid Ice and Daiyuki, so that they wouldn't see any change in his abilities until the exams. His attention was brought back to the girl as she was writing on a pad. Kiru figured she was unable to talk, so he would have to read her words. "My name is Kiru, and this is Daiyuki. Yeah, I know a Kira, she is my sensei. I also happen to be a wind release user. I could probably show you a few things."
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sun May 04, 2014 1:16 am
Daiyuki deep down, It was like this situation with Youka had not even seem to be at the for front of his mind. Daiyuki was stuck in the middle of a decision to stay in the villiage of Yukigakure no soto or possibly risk his life outside the gates. He desperately felt his ties to the village waning; He also sought the power the man displayed. Somewhere in his mind he wished the raw power and complete savagery was his to display. Either way from behind his mask there would be no way for Kiru or his guest to confirm this sadistic thought that brought about a smile on Daiyuki’s face.

“Hello” his greeting would be directed toward the girl.

Daiyuki’s mind would shift to the upcoming exams he needed to confirm his decision before then. This constant shift in Daiyuki’s nature would be a struggle with his own inner demon
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 am
Kaien eyes light up when she learns she found a wind user. She tries to contain her smile before she could write down her next statement the food arrives. As she looks at the food and these two strange people she wonders if her mother would approve. She wonders since Kira is known by them if they would train with her. Seeing her strength she wants to get stronger and inherit her bloodline jutsu's. 

As she begins to eat first she is shocked by the taste of the food. Never having this was a mistake she loved ever bite. Next she thought when did she get so unshy that she would actually have lunch with people she didnt know anything about. It didnt seem like any danger would come from this so she was able to relax even if it was just a little. 

She writes down would you be willing to train me some if so anytime is fine with me, and hand it to Kiru. Then finishes her dish. "Ima have to come here again maybe tomorrow Kaien thinks to herself"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 04, 2014 9:32 pm
Kiru smiled. "I uhh... I've never trained anyone before, but i'll do my best. So just pick a time and i'll show up. Are you entering the exams? Me and Daiyuki here are, as well as another boy named Yorice."
Kiru was happy to help, and if she entered the exams, he would be able to see some of her tactics firsthand. Kiru finished his ramen pretty quickly. It wasn't one of his favorite foods, but he didn't hate it.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 pm
As the food made it way to the table Daiyuki struggled to breathe, it was the eclectic mix of scents from everyone’s dishes that would cause this.  He managed to slightly lift his mask not revealing his golden eyes infront of his guest as he had begun to scarf down his dish of Eki just has the waiter placed it down.  Looking up after slurping down the remainder of the juices the boy was quite embarrassed, he would pull his mask back down hoping Kiru or Kaien did not notice him.

Daiyuki begin to sink back down in his mind. He thought to himself “the Eki was delicious but the flesh from the body of the these two would quickly satisfy this hole I feel”

Quickly dismissing the thought he awaited to hear if the girl would be in the tournament. Three wind users in the chunin exam sounded so cliché. The fact she kept asking about Kira made Daiyuki wonder about Kaien. 

Thinking about the tourney made Daiyuki sick, what was the reason behind it all?

“Kiru have you seen Yorice since the incident” his question would be baseless and emotionless
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm
Kaien looks at both of them with a confused look then writes down Chunin exams whats that?  Kaien then smiles and slurps down her juices just like Daiyuki. Not to make fun of but as a sign of appreciation of eating with her. She didnt know if they would look at it that way but she has little experience deal with people. She then writes down when is it? and slides the note. Not knowing of the response to the next question she was going to ask but she passed the note to Kiru asking if he would mind training her after this If so she would be at the training ground in about an hour. She then gets up writes thank you to both of them and leaves with an innocent smile on her face.

As she begins to walk out she think what are these exams who else besides them three would be in it, and if she was even good enough to compete. One thing was for sure if she wanted to stand a chance she has to train hard everyday until the exams. (Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum