Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A new resolve(navi and kira ) Empty A new resolve(navi and kira )

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 am
She was standing at the Hokage's door once more. It had been ten minutes and still she stood, hand outward and poised to knock but not being able to bring herself to meet her skin with the wood before her. How did she tell him? How could she make ammends for her family and show him her sorrow at the situation. THis man had been right to dismiss her before, she had spoken highly of that which destoryed everything he had. She had a new goal and focus from this which started with the hokage and ended with the name of the Hyuuga spoken proudly once more. 

"Navi...Sir if I could have a moment of your time...." She rapped her knuckles against the door with purpose driven by her inner thoughts. waiting would not make it easier, and if he decided to exterminate her for this then so be it. She had always considered herself Hyuuga even without their dojutsu or blood and she would not take that back now. His punishment or understanding was her cross to bear in the name of her family.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A new resolve(navi and kira ) Empty Re: A new resolve(navi and kira )

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:57 pm
"So be it, come in," Navi calls from his place behind his desk. In his hand he spins around a kunai knife, his index finger threaded through the loop and tilting it from side to side. He looks otherwise bored, looking out the window and deep in thought. The black cat on his desk sits in the middle of his desk looking over at him, his tail swooping back and forth gently. The ANBU guards still remain on either side of his door, motionless and remaining at attention with porcelain masks covering their faces.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 am
She walks in slowly, nodding to the gaurds, and this time just as she gets past them she takes off the bag at her side, setting it around two feet away from t he left most one against the wall. She realized that it would be safer considering the gravity of the situation to make it abundantly clear that she was unarmed, though it left her without much of a means of protection in the event things went south. 

"Navi......Thank you again for allowing me into your village and giving me free roam. It seems you didnt even feel the need to have me tailed, and i would like to repay your kindness and trust at some point. The reason i'm here is...That is to say.....I appologize for what my family did to your clan. I had no idea their intentions or the rate of their malice. It was deplorable and honestly sickens me. "
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm
Ignoring the remarks about "not tailing her" which he had no need to do anyway seeing as he could track her himself from a mile away without even looking out the window, he hears her words. He stops spinning the kunai now, catching it and holding it gently by the hilt, the blade pointing towards the ceiling. A silence passes for a moment, his glowing eyes raising to meet Kira's with a bored stare and without aggression in his voice. 

"You're not a Hyuuga, I have no quarrel with you." 

The black cat on his desk turns around, its yellow eyes gazing over to look at Kira and its tail swishing back and forth. 

"I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't need your pity or your apologies. If you have no business here then I would ask that you leave."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 pm
"That isn't what I meant I assure you. You are a powerful man in need of no pity or other rediculous sentiment, and while it is true I do not have the hyuuga blood......" How did she explain this? How could she get the message through to the man before her, and more importantly without him finding a reason to use the kunai in his hands on her? She paused for a moment to recollect her thoughts. it was a dificult thing talking about loss and pain, and even more so she assumed when the reminder of the pain walked through his own streets under his protection. 

"Thank you. Thank you for our kindness, and thank you for putting a stop to my family. It's deplorable. I have every intention of bringing back the good name that was tarnished by greed and hatred and from this day forward I devote my suiton to washing away the negitivity arrogance caused to allow the hyuuga clan to come back into light and trust. " She was certain her welcome would be effectively worn out fairly shortly, but she wanted to see if she could gain any more insight into the way this mysterious man thought. If only she could break his gaurd, she thought to herself. All it would take was getting past his barriers and she would be able to understand who he was behind the mask. She turned to walk towards the door, picking up her bag and slinging it back over her shoulder to set at her hip. She walked to the doorway before pausing for a moment. turning her head she  shifted to be able to see navi once more, hopeful that she could let him now how serious she was about the situation. 

"I was able to get a bit of um....reading done. The yamaki clan was remarkab...Er. Is remarkable. I am privileged to be in the presence of a member."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 am
Navi does not look at the girl as she speaks, and does not respond with emotion despite her respectful demeanor. He continues staring off into the distance, his only movement marked by the spinning kunai knife on his finger that he plays with rhythmically. This was a touchy subject for the Hokage, and it was one that he did not want to lose himself in. Controlling his emotions here was key, and his ANBU training would allow his calmness to win out over the rage exacerbated by the Biju within him. 

The girl turns to say a last comment, paying him some individual respect. 

"Yes, we were." 

So much for individual respect. They were remarkable back then, as if the clan still existed. Yet only a single remnant left alive in the form of Navi. He wasn't the clan any more than a cup of water was the sea. Yet he was the only one left. The black cat looks downwards now, as if feeling uncomfortable, and lays gently down in the middle of the desk. Navi's gaze doesn't flicker, the knife spinning around his finger seeming to be theraputic for him.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 am
"...." She pauses for several moments at the door wanting to say something, anything to ease the tension but her lips struggle to find words. Finally she heads out the door in silence, determined to trade weak words in for the strong actions in her heart. She would show navi.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm
[Topic Closed if there's nothing else]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum