Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Breaking in new toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking in new toys

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:14 pm
Chiba was stunned motionless for a moment. As he'd fallen, not only had Blade paused the sparring, but had come to his aid while ACCIDENTALLY dodging Chiba's attack. The strings that Chiba had been snaking along the ground dissolved as Chiba's focus faltered. 

Smiling up at Blade, Chiba smiled and took his hand, allowing himself to be helped up. "I'm fine, thanks. I think I was more surprised than hurt" Chiba responded to Blade's concern, unwilling now to confess it had been a feint.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:21 pm
" It's Nothing to worried about were a team after all." blade said with a soft smile. blade Took out his sword and started to swing it around. blade then looked into the Conner of his eye and said "shall we get started again" with a grin on his face. Then all the of sudden blade shouted. " i am going to knock you hard on the ground that way we can get much stronger." blade yelled to chiba
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 pm
Chiba was briefly taken aback by Blades sudden change in demeanor. He quickly realize that blade was just taking his training seriously. Blade had gotten himself into a true fighting mindset, and Chiba was still struggling to reorient after Blade's show of concern. 

Chiba could tell that this was a ninja well worth pairing up with as well as facing off with. It was time he got serious and stopped plying tiny tricks. Chiba deftly tossed a kunai in the air, and caught it back-handed. "You'll knock me down, but I'll get up again!" He cried back, "you're never going to keep ME down!"

Chiba excitedly charged at Blade, finally taking this training as serious as his opponent.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:34 pm
Blade threw up his sword and jumped and caught then did 2 wind strikes. he said " how do you like that chiba?" blade shouted. Then blade jumped up ands swirl around trying to kick up some sand. blade then said " if we get a sensai someday he will be surpise how much stronger we have gotten.Blade jumped at chiba and tried to kick him in the face with his blue boots.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:44 pm
Chiba saw Blades kick in the nick of time. He'd been distracted by  Blades flashy swordsmanship, and looking for an opening. Chiba blocked the kick with the kunai, and threw a shīruken at his airborne foe.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 pm
Blade twisted in the air missing the on coming shiruken. Then blade said with an evil voice." Is that all you got? You know you can't hit me with these tony wepeons. When I go down i get back up again and again. Show me the best you got alright?" Blade landed on the ground swift and did 4 huge wind slashes.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 pm
The shīruken Blade dodged turns in the air, aiming for him again as it's guided by three chakra threads eminating from Chiba's fingertips. He takes a few steps back to avoid the slashes and adds a second shīruken alongside the first. One closes in from in front, the other from above and behind.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:04 pm
Blade tried to slash the threads but they were too strong for him to cut. Blade said to him self “ I know I can do anything I put my mind too.” Blade fell down but got up. Then blade said “ I know I can beat you in this training. I never give up belive it.” Blade said in a loud voice then started to train again. blade then kicked some sand up into Chiba's face and said" What do you think about that.
Chiba
Chiba
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Chiba coughed and sputtered as the sand struck him in the face. His eyes watered to rid themselves of the intrusion, and his throat burned from the inhaled particles. 

Unable to see, Chiba brought the shīruken close, trying to wield them as a defense while he regained his senses.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:16 pm
While blade was still kicking sand. Blade slashed Chibas hand. and said with a grin " how do you like that! I think I won this training lol. Blade turned and walked slowly and jumped up on top of a huge sand pile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum