Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

When it rains it pours (NK/io) Empty When it rains it pours (NK/io)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm
It was pouring down rain as Tori entered the borders. Still no sign of her friend, now she was worried. Was her friend even alive? She sighed as she looked for shelter. A rather large tree with huge branches and thick brush appeared to be a good place. She went and stood under the tree lowering the hood of her cloak. Her hair was slightly damp. and she leaned against the dry tree stump.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

When it rains it pours (NK/io) Empty Re: When it rains it pours (NK/io)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:38 pm
Maku had been walking for some time, it felt good to be out in the borders again.  Away from the confines of a village, and away from the noise of large groups of people.  As he was enjoying running from tree limb to limb exercising his speed, his chakra senses picked up something.  A small chakra source was a few dozen meters away from where he stood.

"Youka, do you sense that.  Seems like a small chakra source shouldn't be any danger but I will check it out first, cover me if anything strange begins to happen."  Maku sent this remark over the curse mark Hikarishi had placed on them both allowing them to communicate telepathically.  

Maku raced to where the chakra was coming from.  When he was 20 meters out, he slowed his speed and walked slowly the rest of the way to meet the child.  He was still wearing his priest guise.  To the person he was approaching he would appear to be a tall man with long red hair in a ponytail, with a bushy red beard.  He also would be dressed in long black robes.  

Coming around the back of the tree where the child was, Maku observed a child wet from the rain.  "My child what brings you to such a dangerous place, it is lucky you found a priest like myself, but bandits run a plenty out here.  What is your name my child, I  am brother Kani?  Are you alone and lost?"  Maku asked these questions and awaited her answers.  He would repeat everything she said in his mind so that if Youka wasn't in ear shot he would still hear all her answers from him sending them to him telepathically.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:45 pm
Youka was casually following Maku staying a few feet behind him at all times with his hands in his pockets. The younger boy seemed to be enjoying himself jumping branch to branch, Youka much preferred to stay on the ground and run. There was a small source of chakra that they both had picked up on, Maku was one to voice it first over the mark on their bodies. "Very well I'll play support" he would say before angling off into the woods and reaching around hiding behind a tree nonchalantly.

He made sure to keep Maku's chakra location at all times so nothing could happen. It was a young female that was in the distance, why was she traveling all alone, it didn't make any sense. Maku approached the young girl and began asking her questions. He played the roll of a priest very well for never having been one.

Youka would wait about 5 meters away from the both of them, if he was needed he would act, if not this was something Maku could handle on his own.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:56 pm
Tori saw the guy appear in front of her. A priest in the borders? Yeah, right! Being raised for the short time she was by Arashi, she had some brains about her, he made her study and trained with her. She knew this guy wasn't a priest. She moved a few feet to the left her hands behind her. Hanging barely below her hand was the edge of a chakra chain. It was purple with butterfly designs.
"I am sorry but I don't trust you. " She said politely as she moved her hand forward quickly aiming a chakra chain at his arm.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm
Maku was proud of this female.  Apparently she wasn't dumb, but she had done the worst possible thing she could have done.  Better had she simply attacked him out right.  Instead she had revealed herself as an Uzumaki.  Maku had never seen a chakra chain be performed, but he was learned enough on many of the bloodlines from his studies when he resided in Takigakure.  Maku knew two things, One was that people payed top dollars for the bodies of these kind of people and two if he could find a medical nin he might be able to gain her powers. Maku had always been a logical person, more than one of emotions.  Right now, the logical thing was to take this female, after all her body would be more useful to him than to her, she would probably just waste the potential anyway.

"My child it is imperative one never raises arms to a man of faith and peace..... Lest thee be judged more harshly than thy imagined."  As he finished speaking with a speed of 100 he made the tiger handsign and body flickered at a speed of 200 to be next to the female with his arm raised above his shoulder.  Bringing it down hard and fast, he would strike her right behind the neck, effectively knocking her out cold.  He would bring his arm all the way through however and spin his body, so that he would be looking directly at her.  Should she not be knocked unconscious he would be in a defensive position ready to defend himself or attack again if needed.

If she was indeed unconscious then he would hail to Youka "I hope you dont disapprove my friend but she might be useful."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 pm
Stepping out from behind the bushes if the knock out would have gone as planned Youka would walk over to where Maku was standing now looking over the body. "Good stuff" he would say directed to Maku. "Now we need to figure out what to do with this body"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:14 am
Tori noticed he dodged her attack but was not quick enough to dodge being knocked down, he didn't knock her completely out, . She still managed to move but couldn't get up.Then she saw the other guy. "You...guys are...missing nin...aren't you?" she asked faintly sill lying on the ground. He had hit her pretty hard and she wasn't going to be getting up. "Please don't kill me."She said as she looked up.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:13 pm
Maku looked down at the small female. It would seem he hadn't knocked her out like he planned. "My child I have no intention of killing you, not yet anyway. It may happen, but if you give me no reason to then for the foreseeable future your life will continue."

Looking at Youka he spoke in his friends mind telepathically "do you have anything we can tie her hands up with, let's keep moving maybe head to the black market and get a quote on this investment."

With that he would keep watch over the child prepared to dodge or strike at any moment should she make any move to escape or attack him.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:26 pm
There was no point in Youka sitting on the sideline she had seen both of their faces even though Maku was in guise. "I would much like you to turn away for a moment friend, I don;t like people to see this side of me" he would say openly to the man standing in front of him. "As for you ma'am I'll have you sleep now" pointing both of his palms down at the little girl his skin would begin to crack and tear and he did it slowly on purpose so she could see his flesh being ripped away and blood slightly dripping down.

The threads would now be visible as they started to worm on the outside flinging back and forth before a countless number made its way towards the young childs body at their full speed(160). If nothing happened from the girl he would have the threads cocoon her body lifting her off the ground and closing off all airway passages. If nothing happened in mere moments she would fall unconscious due to lack of oxygen, if she did try to fight back which wouldn't be the best idea for the young child he would simply tighten the threads around her neck again till she lost consciousness. After this was done unhindered he would drop the body back to the ground without care before turning back to his friend to figure out a plan.

"I say we hold on to her for a little longer before we take her in for money we might be able to get more if someone is looking for her, Lets take her back to Iwa and I'll leave her in my little shack"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 am
Tori gasps and dodges the attack. Using her chains she aims them to wrap around Youkas wrist. "What in the world would you want with me. I am nothing special." She said looking at The two. She jumps into a nearby tree and attempts to run back into the dense forest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum