Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Current Events
Halloween Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
13 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 15%
7 Posts - 11%
7 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 0

Austins First Training Alone. Empty Austins First Training Alone.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm
Austin was on his way to the training grounds he thought he would do some training done so he could get stronger. He walked his way into the area and saw some logs. "I guess that will do" says Austin.  He starts to punch and kick the log as hard as he can but apparently to hard cause his hand is red and bruised badly. I will not give up I will try my best even if it does hurt. Austin Hits the log one more time making it crack a little. Pretty strong log Austin continues on with the other logs looking for a crack in each one.

He kicks the first log he was doing when he came here and with one swift kick it snapped in half Wow this is coming along quiet nicely in my opinion. Austin kicks the other logs that were cracked and they snapped in half to. Well then with everyone training on them no wonder they snapped. Austin now having the strength he now has caused the logs to snap. He carries on punching and kicking a tree hanging over him for shade. One more kick and Austin would be done for today he kicks the tree and drinks some water he goes to his house stares out the window at the training grounds. One day I will spar someone there and it will be awesome.

(End) (Stats now:
Health: 5
Chakra: 10
Stamina: 5
Speed: 5
Strength: 6
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 49110

Austins First Training Alone. Empty Re: Austins First Training Alone.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 pm
234 words; 1 stat point 2 Jp, in the future do not update your stats until after approvals and add in the wordcount yourself.

http://www.wordcounter.net/

This site will help you with that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum