Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 amRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Letter to the Village leader. Empty Letter to the Village leader.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:27 am
Dear Sir or Madam,

I wish to ask an audience with the village leader in order to discuss an entrepreneurial endeavor that I would like to extend to your village.  I respectfully ask for your permission to enter your village.

Humbly,
Arcanis Hedatari
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Letter to the Village leader. Empty Re: Letter to the Village leader.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:01 am
Naoki would enter the main administration floor, where also the leader chambers were. Although it was more like an office that chambers. It was his first day as the leader of Shimagakure and it was fairly strange, both being in such responsibilities and that Kaede suddenly left, handing him the village. Naoki knew the man did not mean for anything bad to happen, but it seemed... poorly thought out.

Regardless, everyone here knew the score. The man would walk up to the secretary girl, asking if there was anything requiring his attention and was given a letter apparently addressed to the leader of Shimagakure. Received this morning. Not bothering to take it to his office, the man would open and read it right there. It contained a request from someone named Arcanis Hedatari to be allowed into the village to discuss some sort of business. It was too vague for Naoki's taste, so before granting such request he would send a reply. He would think a bit before writing it though, he was not a fan of the standard format, so maybe try something different. The response would be worded as thus:

"Message received {date and time stamp}

Purpose and name not sufficient to grant permission.
Requesting profile update detailing: gender, age, village of origin, occupation (and rank).
Requesting further information regarding: date of arrival, nature of the offer.

Message sent {date and time stamp}"
And signed by Naoki Gekou.
He would chuckle and return the message.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 am
Upon receiving the response Arcanis simply filled out the information

" As you already have my name I am a male 15 year old chunin from Iwagakure.  I am a ninja as well as a business man.  I have started my own business and I would like to offer you a share in the company.  I would like to set up a station outside your village that connects to the other villages.  This Station will provide travel and commerce to your village as well as aid you and you ninja in your travels.  I can discuss details with you upon arrival at your earliest convenience"

That should suffice at least a mild bit of curiosity.  Arcanis would wait for a reply from his perspective client.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:26 am
A couple days later the deputy leader Naoki would be informed of the reply from Arcanis Hedatari. Unsealing the letter, he would read it through a couple times, to be sure he did not miss any detail. He would spend a good couple minutes deciding. Inviting a foreign ninja had its risk, of course, but with proper pro-cautions it should be okay to discuss a business treaty. Finally, he would make up his mind and send the letter confirming the permission to come as long as a few conditions were met. The boy would come alone, submit to search, any weapons or objects deemed dangerous will be taken from him for the duration of the talks and returned upon his leave. And as long as he harbors no ill intentions towards the village of Shimagakure, Naoki promises him no harm.

Naoki would look through the office window and see the messenger bird off. Seems like he would have to meet this boy himself.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 pm
Arcanis recieved the letter from the leader of Shimagakure.  After reading it he nodded to him self.  it had been the same with the other leaders and he didn't mind.  Business meeting ran smoother when business was conducted without feeling threatened.  Emotions and logic don't mix.  Arcanis would set out at his earliest convenience.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum