Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1600

Found [p, nk, Kyo & Kenzo] Empty Found [p, nk, Kyo & Kenzo]

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:01 am
Kyo Uchiha left the house again, after having enough of his father's unbearable snoring. The man was bound to die of sleep apnea at some point in time. Kyo probably wouldn't feel much loss if he did, but then again, did it really matter if the old man died? No one would miss him at all. Kyo didn't hate the old man, he just didn't like him. So, he took a walk back to the old Uchiha district of town. This was a place that brought back memories indeed. As Kyo entered the district, he looked around. Not much had changed in the years that he had been absent from this place. He stood in the main road, breathing in the crisp air that surrounded him. Why was he even here? Well... maybe it was because he needed some kind of break from what was going on. He used the surface walking jutsu to climb over buildings, and eventually arrived at the center of the district. This place wasn't too bad, and it was most certainly better than where he lived. He looked around, there weren't that many people there. Hmm.... he sat down to rest; climbing at maximum speed while using the surface walking jutsu was hard work indeed. 

Kyo soon got up and walked around to the other side of the "center of the district", where he saw a boxing ring. Someone pushed him in, and he found himself up against some kind of Uchiha kid. This was a girl who he hadn't seen before, but she was younger and slower than he was, and apparently hadn't activated the sharingan yet. So, he beat her with little difficulty, using his higher speed to his advantage. However, he was once again forced into another match. Ah, that was annoying; he needed to be moving along.

However, this was the girl's older sister. Well, wasn't that annoying. She had also already achieved the second level of sharingan, so she beat him down without regret. 

"Don't you mess with my sister again!" She yelled at him. What? Well, it was a boxing ring, after all, and Kyo was only fighting fairly. He hadn't even used his legs to take her sister down. Well, that was exciting indeed. He got up and stumbled away from the ring. He leaned against a wall in a nearby alley, sweating and breathing hard. He hoped he could find a genial person in this part of the village...

[TWC 412]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Found [p, nk, Kyo & Kenzo] Empty Re: Found [p, nk, Kyo & Kenzo]

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:27 pm
Splash!

A clear drop that fell from the dark skies fell without warning, landing before Kyo's feet. This was the first of many. Heads turned skyward just before the heavens shed it's tears. In a matter of seconds dark clouds settled above the Leaf, drenching the land and the people on it with gallons of water. The sunlight no longer shined bright at that moment. It had been hidden behind the thick black clouds. Without the sun's light Konoha was engulfed in darkness. A small male witness rested atop the roof of one of Konoha's many housing structures. The darkness and rain seemed to hide his body almost perfectly as those long silky black threads that once hung from his head freely began to flatten against his cheeks, reluctant to part from his skin. 

The small male was garbed in all black. This was obvious, for without the darkness of his high-collared, long sleeved shirt and dark sweat pants, the males visage would not was be distorted so masterfully. Curiosity, as it always did, began to set in on the mind of the male, and to sate that curiosity had almost always been a priority. This fit almost perfectly with his plans. Kenzo's figure vanished into the darkness after a single handseal was formed, and, as Kyo leaned against a wall in a nearby alley, the darkness parted before the Uchiha to reveal a black, hissing silhouette that stood just over 4 feet tall. The silhouette began to rotate ever so slowly, and, as it did, the rain ceased it's fall for whatever reason. Opacity entered the clouds that acted as a barrier over the sun, and light shined through to strike the back of the drenched silhouette. The light revealed all, including the the Uchiha emblem that was embroidered proudly onto the back of the silhouette, and, just like that, the silhouette was a silhouette no more. His rotation had finished, and there Kenzo Uchiha stood, staring down the seemingly exhausted Uchiha with an expression that lacked geniality.    
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:00 am
Kyo was a little surprised when he saw a black, hissing shape come forth from seemingly nowhere. Then again, of course he was. Nearly any kid would be, if he (or she) so happened to see this most abnormal thing emerge from the darkness. However, Kyo was not afraid. To be scared of such a thing was irrational. After all, this "shape" had not yet shown any signs of hostility whatsoever. Therefore, it would be stupidity to run or attack. So all Kyo did was watch it warily, noting its rotation speed. 

He had also noticed the sudden but brief spurt of rain. He wondered why that had been there, but then silenced himself. Weather anomalies occurred all the time, so there was no reason to doubt this one. But.... what was this? The Uchiha symbol? Was this some kind of illusion? No... it was... it was a boy. Another Uchiha, who stared down at him with an expression that could only be described as cold. Not "hostile" or "indifferent", just cold. Cold like the winter...It almost made Kyo shiver. Well, then just who was this newcomer anyways? Kyo was not tired enough to be rude or impassive. He put on a genuine smile, happy (yet cautious) to see this new person. 

He looked up at the other boy's face, directing his gaze to the boy's forehead. The other kid was dressed all in black... yet a little less casually than he himself was. This meant that this kid probably took things a little more seriously than Kyo, which was saying quite a bit, as Kyo took things seriously himself. 

At this point, he would begin to speak. Verbal communication would probably be best at this point. 

"So... that was quite an entrance. Who might you be, another Uchiha?" He knew that he was asking the obvious, but he still needed to make these sorts of advances for two reasons. The first was that he needed to "break the ice". The second was to actually "test the waters", so to speak, and try and see whether this other child would be worth knowing. Although the boy seemed rather chilly in terms of personality, that was better than a kid with emotional problems (like some he had heard of). 

Kyo would lean up higher on the wall. At this point, he had almost recovered his strength. He was still a little winded from having taken such a pounding, though. He waited patiently for the other kid's response, hoping that it would be (coldly) favorable. 

[TWC 836]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 pm
The hissing continued as Kenzo moved forward, slowly closing the distance between himself and the one who stood before him with calm strides. Every step of those toned legs was accompanied by the splash and drip of a liquid until Kenzo reached a distance of about 7 feet away from Kyo.

"It's best to do introductions before posing a question, but yes, I am an Uchiha. My name is Kenzo. I assume you share my linage, 'else you wouldn't linger within the Uchiha's district. Right?"

Just as meetings always went, a question was posed to Kenzo, and, after answering, he posed a question of his own. Only after Kenzo finished speaking was the hissing accompanied by another strange occurrence. Those wet spots upon Kenzo's clothing began to dwindle, and a mass of steam began to rise  from his frame.
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 pm
The hissing noise kept going. It seemed oddly familiar.... but why? Perhaps it was a genjutsu.... but why use genjutsu on a fellow Uchiha clan member? Ego? It was difficult to say. As the boy got closer.... well, Kyo could see a large volume of steam rising up as the moist spots on the kid's clothes began to slowly disappear. Now, that was a little more believable. The boy had some way to heat up. Whether this was actually genjutsu to Kyo, or whether it was some kind of medical jutsu or perhaps katon was completely unknown to Kyo. He would have to press this later... he had just met this kid, and now was not the time. 

Now, this boy introduced himself. Kenzo Uchiha, huh. He seemed alright on the outside. At this point, Kyo would jump back into the conversation.

"Yes, I am.... but... well, I don't exactly live here. After I killed my mother in childbirth, my father moved out for some obscure reason. We now live in the slums, over there." At this, Kyo would point toward the "bad part of town", and sighed. Then he suddenly turn back to the other boy. "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners?! I am Kyo Uchiha, and I came back here to see if I could recover any old memories of my childhood. I hope I wasn't intruding when I entered that boxing ring there. So how is life here nowadays?"

The water on the boy's clothes would probably soon be gone. Kyo was not sure what to make of this.... was it a genjutsu? If so, what was its purpose? If it had a tactical purpose, it wasn't apparent at the moment. Was it katon? If so, this kid had become quite proficient in his use. Kyo hoped that one day, he would be able to use Raiton in much the same manner.

Now, all that Kyo had to do was wait for Kenzo's answer. He had now completely recovered himself and was standing upright. 

[TWC 1174]
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:53 pm
[48 hrs]

However, Kenzo did not respond. This was quite disturbing indeed, so much that Kyo wondered if the boy was surprised. Did the other Uchiha feel disgust toward Kyo's current place of habitation? Was he at all shocked that an Uchiha actually lived outside of the district? Or was he just pondering how such an unusual situation came to pass? Regardless, Kenzo had yet to respond. The sun at this point in time had moved to about a 1:00 in the afternoon position, so they had plenty of time to do whatever they needed to do. Now, all he had to do was wait for Kenzo to respond.

[TWC 1282]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm
It could not be said that Kenzo had anymore interests than one when he first set eyes on Kyo as the stepped inside the ring. When Kenzo's eyes met the visage of Kyo, who was in the middle of a fight, Kenzo watched with wide eyes. Now, he remembered that feeling again just as he looked towards the males chests. Kenzo rarely looked up at a being taller than he. The memory was broken the moment Kyo mentioned that he had killed his own mother, but Kenzo likely would've had a fit if not for the rest of Kyo's sentence. 

"Hmm... Well, for me, everything's fine. "

Unlike Kyo, Kenzo withheld his personal information to those he found untrustworthy, though, at the moment, he had nothing particular to hide. After all, Kyo was family; he was an Uchiha. 

"I live alone with my mother. My father is dead. He's been dead for a while now. THe side of the village is usually filed with kids upset about the death of one or both of their parents, so our situations are pretty normal."
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:49 pm
Kyo grinned wryly. "Ninja seem to come from the most broken families, don't they. How curious. Well, it's been a good thing meeting you, Kenzo. You wanna move this to the training fields? I could use a little workout, to be honest. I'm probably the weakest among genin here in Konoha, even below you, probably." This was no lie, as Kyo really was rather weak. He was probably substandard, even compared to some of the Academy Students who worked harder than he did. He tried his best, but sometimes, your best just wasn't enough.
When he spoke to Kenzo, Kyo spoke not as an older ninja to a younger ninja, but as one ninja to another, as potential equals, even thought Kenzo was years younger.

[TWC 1407]
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 pm
"Lead the way..." 

Kenzo replied to the first statement as he looked to Kyo with those dark eyes. His voice was, low, and calm like the tide of a winter night. Never had the flame ever been calm, but this boy displayed a trait unlikely for someone of his lineage and background. He was calm, at least for the moment. Kenzo noted Kyo's words, since the boy was the weakest of all genin within Konoha, Kenzo wouldn't have to go all-out would he? He'd start with the basics, and turn up the heat as time passed. To this statement, Kenzo replied with a simple, 

"..."

What could one say when another bashed their own power. Kyo was supposed to be a shinobi... an Uchiha. This was but the forst of annoying comment that broke from Kyo's mouth. Would there be more?
Does Not Exist
Does Not Exist
Citizen

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:24 pm
Apparently, Kenzo had no comment to Kyo bashing his own power level. Although it was true that Kyo was immensely weak, he
hoped that he had not insulted Kenzo by somehow... no wait, that didn't make sense, unless Kenzo was one of those people that loved and respected their own clan. Kyo had no opinion of his own Uchiha clan. Although he should feel a sense of duty toward his family, his experience with his father had rather ruined that. When Kenzo told him to lead the way, Kyo nodded and walked out of the Uchiha district, toward a small training ground by the Naka river. In passing the river, Kyo turned to Kenzo (if the boy was still following), and said "Well, Kenzo, this is my favorite place to sit and think.... the Naka river. It's pretty peaceful here, I'm sure you'll agree." He reached the training ground, and stopped. "Now, where to begin?"

(TWC 1572)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum