Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Genin exams and a new time  Empty Genin exams and a new time

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
It was a Monday morning and Tatsuya would  run fast to the academy for his exam. He had trained hard for this moment and he felt was ready. He then proceeded to walk into the classroom and looked around. This might be the last day Tatsuya would ever sit in this class room again and listen to his  sensi teach him and his class mates a lesson. He sat down in his seat and helooked at his  emerald ring. "I wondered what the exam would be like and what would come next if I passed" He thought. He felt confident in passing and knew if he did not pass then there must be some reason for it. he then did some stretching so that he could concentrate better and then sat down again. He waited for the proctor to arrive to give him his test. Tatsuya thought "I must do my best on this test and I must advance to genin". He herd foot steps and  then took a deep breath in and he got his  pencil out.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Genin exams and a new time  Empty Re: Genin exams and a new time

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm
The man, Manoshi, killer supreme ninja of the hidden leaf, made his way towards the class room. His chest stuck out like any man's, proud and cocky, very cocky. He was in charge of the genin exam today, it was time to see the youth of the next generation of killing machines.

As the students sat at their desk, waiting for the teacher to arrive, a loud bang was made on the door. The hand of the teacher would be seen by all who was in the room, sticking out through the door. While his hand was in the door, he reached over with it towards the knob, opening the door from the inside out. This tactic was performed to instill fear into these brats, let them know who was in charge. was he did, his hand slithered out the door, leaving a hole in the wooden door. As it opened, Manoshi walked slowly into the class, his biceps pulsing with his sleeveless shirt, while wearing long blue jeans.

Looking oat the class while making his way towards his seat, he would point to the first student he saw, which would be the first one to go. "You!!!!", he said while pointing at Tatsuya. "Drop that pencil and show me the three academy jutsu, do that and ill pass you."

(Do what the man says lol, perform the three basic academy jutsu in 800 words and you pass.)
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 pm
I dropped my pencil and walked up to the front of the class. This was my moment to advance my status and skills. I recalled back to all the adventures I had as a student from the fight I had with Kenshin to the fun adventures I had with Bjorn. The training was fun and hard at it would only get harder from this point on. I took a deep breath and recalled the 3 jutsus. Clone jutsu, substitution jutsu and... Oh crap what was the 3erd one. I started to get nervous but then thought, "ok ill do the first two and then ill worrie about what the last one is after I prefome the outer 2. I pushed my hair out of my face and got ready.

I put my hands together for the clone jutsu. I was good at this jutsu so I should do fine on this one. I had practice this one many time with Bjorn and I thought of all the demonstration that I had witness in class. I thought on how I might be giving the demonstration to the younger class. I gerend at this. I focused on my chakura and did the hand sigh. I felt a bit of my chacura be used and a cloud appear next to me. I looked at it and it was a successful clone. I looked at it from top to bottom and there where no impurities. I smiled with confidence. The sense looked at is and then nodded at me. I then released the jutsu. I did always wondered what happens to the clone after it was released. After the cloud had disappear I prepared for the substitution jutsu but still not remembering the final one.  

I took the log that the sensi brought in for the substitution justsu. I set it down next to me and got ready for the jutsu. I was not as good with this one but i did do a lot of practicing with jutsu yesterday. But I did remember how last time doing this jutsu Bjorn was on a tree above me and then after he relised the jutsu the log fell on me. I looked up to make sure no one was up there. This one would be the hardest still trying to think of what the 3erd one was. I put my hands together once again for the second jutsu. I took a breath and preformed the jutsu. And...poof there I was. i thought how I relay liked having 2 of me in the same room. This time the sensi looked at it an waled around the substation and then poked it. As he was doing this i though. "Oh crap did a mess up. But the clone looks good." The sensi looked at him and said " Good now preform the last one."

I started to sweat and I looked around for clews one what the jutsu might be. This would not be the reason for a failure in the exam i must figure out what it was. I could have just asked some one but i might have been made fun of and i might have gotten points off. The sensi then said "Well get on with it." I looked around the room in a rush to figure out what it must be. I then looked outside and saw some movers caring a mirror across the street. I saw my reflection in it and then the mirror shifted and i saw the sensi. At that moment i remembered the jutsu. The transformation jutsu. How could i have forgotten my favorite jutsu. I would trick Ren and Bjorn sometimes with this jutsu by transforming myself into Bjorn and scar him with himself. I got ready and decided on transforming my self into the sensi. I preformed the signs and focused my chacura in the right was and one more time...poof! Just like that i was the sensi. I looked at him and he looked at me. I did feel proud now that I was sensi and I then smiled.

I brought my self to my normal figure and waited for the sensi response to weather I has passed or not. I felt good on my performance, outer that forgetting the last jutsu. But it all worked out in the end. I did hope that I would succeed in this and it would be embarrassing if i did not. But I feel like I did. The sensi was a bit of a wired person but I liked his style. Lits just hope that his style prevents me from advancement. I looked at him with a steady gaze. How would i react if i did not pass. Would i try to punch him in the face for not passing or will i just move on. Well we shall see once he has decided on his answer.

819 words 15 stats and 20 jp for a rank up
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum