Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The First Exam! Empty The First Exam!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm
Daemon walked into the room and set at the seat near the front of the class, only near he choose a place that was in a corner and away from where the others may sit. He awaited the procter to give out the exam. 'This will be easy! ill do it for Tengakure!~' he thought as he leaned back his ice blue eyes looking up at the ceiling.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The First Exam! Empty Re: The First Exam!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:27 pm
When the man walks in the proctor is already sitting at his desk, upon each table is a solid manilla envelope that has the test within, each one having the answers scrambled to prevent cheating. With all the participants in the room, the proctor speaks. "Now that we are all here, open your envelopes and begin. All of you will be watched, there will be no cheating otherwise you will be expelled from the exam." The proctor under the desk is twiddling his thumbs, nervous about this entire process, only two people signed up so he is afraid how the Tenkage will handle the events, according to what he heard the sake of Tengakure no Sato's village status lies on this exam.

Within the envelope the students find the following exam;

Code:

1. An enemy is throwing a Paper Bomb Kunai toward you at 50 speed. Behind you is a civilian you are suppose to keep safe. If you move to evade, the kunai will hit the civilian and kill them. If you choose to take the hit (Includes catching it, knocking it out of the way, etc.) it will explode potentially killing you. What do you do?

2. You are patrolling in the forest when suddenly, the ground gives way underneath you to reveal a spike pit which you are rapidly descending toward. How would you get yourself out of such a situation?

3. You are patrolling in a forest when you hear the sound of a bird cry, and you see a flock of birds fly Northward, from a location ten meters from your position. What is the ideal thing to do in this situation?

4. You are leaping through the trees with two comrades toward an ally village when you hear the sound of a Kunai whizzing past. It smacks into the tree, just in front of you. What is your next step?

5. It is almost nightfall, and you are growing weary whilst guarding the gate or entrance of your village. What do you do next?

6. The village intruder alarm is set off, the source being the village walls. You are located in the Ninja Academy, teaching Genins some basics. What's the plan of action?

7. All your team mates are dead, and you are the last one alive with crucial information about your village written on a scroll. The enemy is surrounding you, what are you required to do?

8. You have just witnessed an ANBU of your village kill a civilian, what is your course of action?

9. You have a choice to either complete your mission and let a comrade die, or fail the mission and save your comrade. What do you do?

10. Please write a paragraph on why you wish to be a Chuunin.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:07 pm
Daemon opens the envelope and pulls out the test. 'Alright lets do this...' he thought nervously as he sets the test on the table and began to read it.

1. An enemy is throwing a Paper Bomb Kunai toward you at 50 speed. Behind you is a civilian you are suppose to keep safe. If you move to evade, the kunai will hit the civilian and kill them. If you choose to take the hit (Includes catching it, knocking it out of the way, etc.) it will explode potentially killing you. What do you do?

'Hmm well seeing as im a Yuki...' he thinks as the begins to write out what he would do. "I would simply form the Ice mirrors my clan is famous for and allow the Kunai to hit it. Doing so would ensure safety for both of us." He finished writing and began to look over the next Question. The first one was odd seeing how those who didnt have a good defensive jutsu would be in bad condition.

2. You are patrolling in the forest when suddenly, the ground gives way underneath you to reveal a spike pit which you are rapidly descending toward. How would you get yourself out of such a situation?

'A pitfall....Classic!' he thought as he tried to figure out what he would do in that situation. "I would have to use the Jutsu in my Arsenal to stop myself from falling. This would be done by first forming four MizuBunshin just under me and using them to jump up then Use Body Flicker to finish the move hopefully landing on the ground." he wrote out a smile on his face. 'There are to easy.' the young boy thought as he looked over question number three.

3. You are patrolling in a forest when you hear the sound of a bird cry, and you see a flock of birds fly Northward, from a location ten meters from your position. What is the ideal thing to do in this situation?

"The ideal thing to do...." He wrote out as the thought of what to put next. 'Hmm maybe...' he thought as the began to write what he was thinking "Would be to hide in the trees using the surface walking jutsu and activate silent steps while advancing forward to see what caused the disturbance." 'Ok that one was a bit harder....' he thought as he went on to the next question.

4. You are leaping through the trees with two comrades toward an ally village when you hear the sound of a Kunai whizzing past. It smacks into the tree, just in front of you. What is your next step?

"Next step..." 'Fuck this is getting harder.' he thought as he scrunched up his face and thought of what he would do. "Would be to stop and move i have been seen by an enemy but my comrades seem safe, using silent forms of communication such as hand signals, i would direct my comrades to check the trajectory of the kunai and..." Again he had to stop and think hard about what would be next. "while they were looking i would form a couple of Mizu Bunshin. Once found i would force my Bunshin to knock into them and cover them with water were i would form my Ice Coffin on them and make them answer my questions. 'Fuck that one was hard. Next?' he thought as he finished writing.

5. It is almost nightfall, and you are growing weary whilst guarding the gate or entrance of your village. What do you do next?

'Easy enough!' he thinks as the writes out his thoughts. "I would grab a cup of Coffee or a sweet drink such as Tea and begin to drink it. If that fails i would have to say i would get a clone to take over for me just incase i did fall asleep i would however not form a clone so i could go to sleep, the clone would have orders that upon me falling asleep it is to destroy itself over top of me soaking me and waking me up fully." 'Really easy!' he thought looking at his answer and then moved on to the next question.

6. The village intruder alarm is set off, the source being the village walls. You are located in the Ninja Academy, teaching Genins some basics. What's the plan of action?

'Plan...' "This one is easy I gather the Genin and lead them out of the village via the secret route and out to safety." He wrote the answer that had been taught to all of his classmates in the academy.

7. All your team mates are dead, and you are the last one alive with crucial information about your village written on a scroll. The enemy is surrounding you, what are you required to do?
'Well heres the hard ones again...' he thought as he tapped the pencils eraser on his head. "I am required to come back alive....but if unable to do so i must destroy the scroll and fight till i die or defeat the enemy." it was the only answer he could come up with so thats what he had to write.

8. You have just witnessed an ANBU of your village kill a civilian, what is your course of action?
"I would have to report them to the kage....although first i have to get away If i was spotted i would form four Mizu Bunshin and use them to escape undetected if possible." 'What kind of Anbu would kill a civilian?' he thought as he finished his answer.

9. You have a choice to either complete your mission and let a comrade die, or fail the mission and save your comrade. What do you do?

'Finish it and let them die or fail and save them....easy choice.' he thought with a devilish smile on his face. "I would Save them....there is no mission worth the life of a friend." This was the easiest of the questions so far it was a given on what almost everyone would do.

"I want to be a Chunin so i can Better serve the Village of Tengakure No Sato better! I would be able to do missions and lead teams on missions. It would help me to serve the Fire Nation also as i would be a stronger person for them to have!" With that he set down his pencil and turned his paper over so as to keep people from cheating off him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm
The tests are collected, each one reviewed, graded, and handed back.  Some students pass, with some failing, this made clear by the mixture of feelings in the room.  Daemon is the last to get his grades back with the following result.

'Hmm well seeing as im a Yuki...' he thinks as the begins to write out what he would do. "I would simply form the Ice mirrors my clan is famous for and allow the Kunai to hit it. Doing so would ensure safety for both of us." He finished writing and began to look over the next Question. The first one was odd seeing how those who didnt have a good defensive jutsu would be in bad condition.
Pass.

'A pitfall....Classic!' he thought as he tried to figure out what he would do in that situation. "I would have to use the Jutsu in my Arsenal to stop myself from falling. This would be done by first forming four MizuBunshin just under me and using them to jump up then Use Body Flicker to finish the move hopefully landing on the ground." he wrote out a smile on his face. 'There are to easy.' the young boy thought as he looked over question number three.
Pass

"The ideal thing to do...." He wrote out as the thought of what to put next. 'Hmm maybe...' he thought as the began to write what he was thinking "Would be to hide in the trees using the surface walking jutsu and activate silent steps while advancing forward to see what caused the disturbance." 'Ok that one was a bit harder....' he thought as he went on to the next question.
Pass

"Next step..." 'Fuck this is getting harder.' he thought as he scrunched up his face and thought of what he would do. "Would be to stop and move i have been seen by an enemy but my comrades seem safe, using silent forms of communication such as hand signals, i would direct my comrades to check the trajectory of the kunai and..." Again he had to stop and think hard about what would be next. "while they were looking i would form a couple of Mizu Bunshin. Once found i would force my Bunshin to knock into them and cover them with water were i would form my Ice Coffin on them and make them answer my questions. 'Fuck that one was hard. Next?' he thought as he finished writing.

Over thought, the question was, what would your next course of action be following the kunai striking the tree.  No information is given further, thus without information you would attack the first person you see.

Fail

'Easy enough!' he thinks as the writes out his thoughts. "I would grab a cup of Coffee or a sweet drink such as Tea and begin to drink it. If that fails i would have to say i would get a clone to take over for me just incase i did fall asleep i would however not form a clone so i could go to sleep, the clone would have orders that upon me falling asleep it is to destroy itself over top of me soaking me and waking me up fully." 'Really easy!' he thought looking at his answer and then moved on to the next question.

Only one answer is allowed, due to the fact you listed you would leave to grab coffee means that you would let intruders into the village.  A clone would be flawed due to having the same physical state of the users, thus if your sleepy, the clone will be also.  This means the clone runs the same risk of falling asleep that you do.  Should you both fall asleep, the village would be put at risk.

Fail

'Plan...' "This one is easy I gather the Genin and lead them out of the village via the secret route and out to safety." He wrote the answer that had been taught to all of his classmates in the academy.
Pass, remembering the passage and routine secured this one.

'Well heres the hard ones again...' he thought as he tapped the pencils eraser on his head. "I am required to come back alive....but if unable to do so i must destroy the scroll and fight till i die or defeat the enemy." it was the only answer he could come up with so thats what he had to write.

Pass for destroying the scroll, but staying to fight gives you a chance to get captured and used for information.

"I would have to report them to the kage....although first i have to get away If i was spotted i would form four Mizu Bunshin and use them to escape undetected if possible." 'What kind of Anbu would kill a civilian?' he thought as he finished his answer.

The ANBU could of been corrupt, by preforming Ninjutsu you run the risk of alerting them of your position with hostility.  Thus you would be targeted and all claims of corruption and the like are thrown out the window for provoking an ANBU.

Fail

'Finish it and let them die or fail and save them....easy choice.' he thought with a devilish smile on his face. "I would Save them....there is no mission worth the life of a friend." This was the easiest of the questions so far it was a given on what almost everyone would do.

This is a fail only due to the fact you said friendship comes before missions, thus in the line of duty if given a crucial mission that could save your entire village, you would give it up for one person.

Fail

"I want to be a Chunin so i can Better serve the Village of Tengakure No Sato better! I would be able to do missions and lead teams on missions. It would help me to serve the Fire Nation also as i would be a stronger person for them to have!" With that he set down his pencil and turned his paper over so as to keep people from cheating off him.

Pass

End Result: Pass 6/10

The proctor once everything is handed out goes to the door, opening it and beckoning the students from the room.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 pm
Daemon felt his heart skip a beat as he looked over the questions. 'Come on i said i could do this!' he thought as he saw four failed questions and looked down at the last one. 'I-i PASSED!' he screamed to himself as he stood and went out the door that the proctor had opened.

[Exit...if thats what im supposed to do xD]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19593-daemon-vs-takeo#153087
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum