Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Grand Finale (P/IO)

+3
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
Mitzukai
7 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Grand Finale (P/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Finale (P/IO)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 pm
Sephora knew EXACTLY what Prim was going to do and even though the blast probably would hit and kill her mother the little girl wanted a part in this! She ran towards Prim whose back was to her. Being a Hyuuga, you have to know the pressure points and chakra points in the body. They were necessary because when a Hyuuga attacks the hits go to these places causing damage. Sephora cause bone spikes to protrude from her hands as she attempted to leap onto Prims back and hit her on the bck stabbing er and then hitting her on the neck in a certain place to knock her out.
"I'm sorry Prim, forgive me, but I have to have the final blow in killing her. I love you Primmy, remember that." Sephora had a close bond to Prim and hated having to do this, but the blows she gave to Prim were not fatal. They would cause minimal damage and knock her out that was it.
As soon as she flipped over Prim she ran to Mitz and struck her right in the chest with her six inch long bone spikes. If successful ad unstopped, Prim is knocked out and Mitz was struck in the heart and dead!

((I WIN! THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD!!))
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:29 pm
((given permission to skip Akki Senju, I live with her and was told it was okay))
Mitz felt the fire hit her and went down, as she lie on the ground she felt a sudden pain in her chest as she lie on the ground. Everything went dark, the pain disappeared, she had died.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:48 pm
Earlier during the day Yaju had been walking around his village in hopes of finding something to do with his spare time since he was basically free to do what he wanted for the moment. With nothing to do in the village however, he wondered out of the gates and began to roam around through the aimless borders hoping for something to come up so he would finally be cured of his boredom. Yaju continued to walk around the borders for sometime playing with something in his pocket and his byakugan active just in case someone was actually brave enough to fight him or of course if someone was following him, but usually it was the latter of the two.

Spending fifteen minutes in the ever boring Borders between villages he finally picked something up through his eyesight and smiled for a moment, only to see four different chakra signatures and one of which was depleting fast most likely someone on the edge of death. Shrugging he would slowly make his way over towards the bodies and stand 15 meters from them with a curious look on his face," I wonder what has happened here and should i do anything about it? Well who the fuck killed that one," thinking to himself he would smell the air only for a moment to catch the scent of blood on the ground, and a lone girl standing beside the body. Being his curious self he would take a few steps forward, hiding any connections to his village so that he looked like some random ninja and cleared his throat to let the girl know he was there.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:17 pm
Prim had felt the pain in her back and neck, the problem was Prim had focused her attention solely on Mitz and forgotten to watch behind her. She heard the girls words as she passed out, but figured it was just a dream. Sephora had always been a thorn in Prims side, but Prim did like the little girl. The day the girls eyes changed for the first time Prim had calmed her down as she took her home so Mitz could talk to her. And she trained with the girl a few times. And now, it seems as though the little girl had learned how to handle herself, if this wasn't a dream Prim would have to take a trip to Volcano later and visit the little hoodlum. Apparently her dad knew how to train a fighter. Suddenly Prim was knocked out cold.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Prim had been knocked out and Sephora had killed Mitz. Akki was terrified at this point. She had never seen Sephora do anything like she just did. Apparently being in Volcano with her dad she had to train really hard and he had taught her a few things. Akki remained silent and shaking as the stranger approached them.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:40 pm
Sephora pulled a kunai from Mitz pouch and took some of Prims blood and put it on the kunai before putting it in Mitzs hand. The kunai matched the stab wound in Prims back from the attack Sephy used.
She bent down and looked at the necklace around Prims neck. Suddenly she remembered what it was for. VIPER! OH FUCK VIPER COULD SEE EVERYTHING! She held the necklace for a split second. "Viper, if you can hear me at all, if there is a chance that you hear me, Prim needs you now. She is knocked out and wounded, Mitzukai and her got into it, she killed Mitz." Sephora said as she put the necklace in Prims hand. "Again I am sorry Prim."Sephora looked up as a throat was cleared.
"I found them this way, I think the one on the left attacked the one on the right from the looks of it, and the one on the left is dead." he said to the stranger.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:04 pm
The one on the left was shaking like she had seen a ghost, no threat at all unless she was of course so out of it that she was prone to lash out. For now she would be his concern, so Yaju would walk over to her slowly while performing a set of seals and touching his palm to the ground to summon his wolf Rayearth to be on standby. Touching the scared girls head he would nod to her," I will need for you to go home, and get help. I do not know your situation or what had happen but you and that one over there need help," after looking at the unconsciousness body he would determine that she was from the leaf which bothered him a bit, but for now he would take care of them. Putting the body of Primrose onto the wolf's back he would of sat the girl on there as well," take the both of them to Konoha as fast as you can and let me know of the results," of course Rayearth would nod and take off soon after, leaving him with the other girl and the dead body.

Yaju slowly walked over to her and sniffed the air for a moment, smelling the blood from both the body and the young girl which had shown she had some hand in this. Sighing he would lock his yellow slitted eyes onto her with a half assed stare and ran his left fingers through his snow white hair," What... have you done here, and for a smart kid you forgot to take the evidence off of yourself," chuckling he had pointed to the hand she would have stabbed with. His eyes would remain on her until he caught sight of her eyes and laughed. What a somewhat humorous twist of fate this might of been to find someone of his..no of that clan here and even moreso a girl. With a slight change in his speed he would appear in front of her and crouched so they were eye level," So you are a Hyuuga..interesting well then, nice to meet you princess," being the comical person he was he would have cupped her chin and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking off.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 pm
Prim was still unconscious but felt herself moving. The pain was returning and she slightly moaned.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:02 pm
Akki was still shaking but the warmth in his voice and the gentleness of his hand on her head made her feel better. He gave her a mission and she would complete it. "Excuse me Mr. Wolf, can you take me to my parents?" She asked letting him sniff her shirt. She had hugged her parents that morning and their sent would be on her. After the sniff she hopped onto his back behind Prims body.

exit with Primrose and the wolf
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Sephora noticed that the guy seemed to know she had done the killing, as soon as he kissed her cheek she slightly blushed. She was feeling frightened and scared, she had to get back to Volcano and do it as soon as possible.
"WAIT! I know I do not know who you are, but I don't feel so threatened by you. I have to get back to Volcano with this body. Would you go with me?" She asked him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum