Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Work up a sweat Empty Work up a sweat

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:15 pm
Leander was really starting to enjoy coming to the training grounds. This was his first time there as a Genin. He wore his headband proudly. 'Soon' Lea thought as he walked up to a medium sized rock. He thought it might be the same one he had substituted with his last visit, during his spar with Raijin. 'Man he was fast, and Anko was faster. I need work on my speed.' Lea started dashing across the training ground. he weaved his way around, moving swiftly about the entire training grounds before returning to the rock again to catch his breath.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Work up a sweat Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm
"What a guy...what a lady...Everything...has spoken to me...unexpectedly." Anko thought, slightly exhausted as all he wanted to do was return to this area, and train; train to his hardest. "I really hope Leander's here..." Anko thought, "He was my best training partner, and thanks to him, I can already feel great power running through my soul." Having thought this, through the great winds, Anko would turn his Sharingan to the Third Tomoe, only to witness the same shadow as before through the sand. He noticed this familiar figure dashing around the training grounds, grinning as this figure became more and more familiar as it passed. "Leander!" Anko would shout, trying to grab the boy's attention, "I have returned!"
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm
Leander looked around hearing his voice being called. When he spotted Anko he grinned. 'Just wait 'til he sees my headband!'
"Anko!" Lea replied, waving his hand above his head. He dashed to Anko as quick as he could, stopping a few feet short and skidding barefoot through the sand.
"Anko look!" Lea said and bowed slightly, showing off his new headband he was so proud of.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm
"You did it!" Anko would say in response to Leander's achievement, revealing to him that he knew what this meant. Albeit, he would acknowledge the subject otherwise. "So now you're a full-fledged Genin. How does it feel?" Anko would ask, smiling. "I assume you improved on your skills, as well?" Anko would add. He would not mention much as of now, seeing as he knew the boy had a lot to mention as well (or so he thought). He would await a response, excited to see Leander here once more, knowing he was gonna have another great time here at the Training Grounds.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 pm
"It feels great!" Lea said grinning from ear to ear. Hearing Anko ask if his skills improved Lea would look a bit more serious. He would quickly take a step back and change his posture. He assumed a defensive stance, mimicking Anko during their first fight. He held his hands up blocking his face but not his view.
"Want to find out if my skills have improved? I need to practice a few things." Lea would ask hoping to have another great spar.
"Maybe I'll land a hit this time!" Lea taunted friendly.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm
Anko would smile towards his 'student', impressed on how confident the younger in comparison to the last time they met. Although a Genin, no, even as a Student, Leander once proved to be a challenge. Not only was he so close to even hitting Anko, but landing a direct strike upon his chest- something nobody has succeeded in doing upon the Uchiha. Albeit, Anko watched as Leander immediately changed his position, seeming to ready himself for battle as Anko felt as though he would have to follow. "As long as you're satisfied to show your abilities, I'm all hears." The Uchiha would reply, smiling. "Do not be worried about landing a hit on me! As long as I can see that you're trying your best, I'll be satisfied." With this, Anko would still warn the boy, telling him "telepathically" to try his best, for Anko would still be judging him, and trying his best to avoid attacks. "Ready when you are!" Anko would announce, awaiting a response from Leander.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm
'I finally have a chance to try my new technique!' Lea thought anxiously. His mind was set to 'spar mode' now. Not wanting to waste anytime he just nodded in response to Anko and used Agility Jump, his new technique he'd been teaching himself. He learned this move to use it in connection with his taijutsu, and to impress his new teacher. He didn't quite have the full push he was hoping for, only jumping about a meter and a half into the air (almost six feet). But the jump was quick and high enough for Lea's purpose. He flipped over in the air and kicked at Anko's head as he spun around, using the speed from the jump and the spin to drive his kick. He held his other foot up away from his extended kick, ready to spring out if Anko tried to grab his ankles like during their last spar.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm
Anko would watch as Leander had already made a quick approach, aiming a foot for his head. Countering, Anko would use his Substitution Technique, a block of wood replacing his original position as he would reappear four feet behind the boy. In accordance to this technique, Anko would swiftly drive his foot through Leander's right ankle and, if successful, cause him to fall over. If this would all be the case, then Anko would once again make himself distant from Leander, eager to see more from him. Albeit, Anko would await a response, seeing if the boy could evade his assassin-like maneuver.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Lea'f foot would follow through with the kick landing on the log. He would plant both feet on the wood and, transferring chakra to his feet, anchor himself to it. Turning in the air towards Anko, Lea would rotate in the air, bringing his feet up with the wood on the bottom to block Anko's kick. He would then kick off the wood, sending it at Anko and sending Lea back away from Anko where he would slide in the dirt and then push off the ground, coming to his feet.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:22 pm
It seem as though Leander had made great use of the log as it was now coming for Anko's body. Raising his leg, Anko would stomp on the log, using his great strength to smash it to bits. With this, he would hold himself still, standing his ground as he would await another attack from his opponent, Leander. Seeing as knew Leander would improve, Anko intended to be the guard in this spar as well. He didn't want the boy to get too focused on hitting him, but rather continuing to unleash unique tactics such as the one he just performed. Albeit, Anko believed it would come to an eventual point in which he would have to start attacking, for he had yet to see the boy's defensive skills. Anko would keep himself distant, the distance between the two being twenty feet as he would continue to taunt Leander, not making a move.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum