Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Xuro and Hiroshi's First Training [P,NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Xuro and Hiroshi's First Training [P,NK]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 pm
[Approved! ]

Xuro beamed with joy. "Is it really ready???" He thought to himself as he saw Hirosh's Byakugan being revealed. "Awesome Bro! Before we continue with our Clay, explosion release training, let's first test that eye of yours out! What do ya say dude?!" Xuro grinned as watched the milk white Byakugan eye which really made his brother look a bit weird now. Having a white eye like that is rebellious to your normal eye color was something Xuro still had to get use to seeing on Hiroshi's face...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Xuro and Hiroshi's First Training [P,NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Xuro and Hiroshi's First Training [P,NK]

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 pm
Laughing hiroshi would sigh then he hop back, with his byakugan eye looking at his brother," this eye is awesome it's like I can see everything!" hiroshi would pull out a kunai and he sighed. Charging towards his brother direction, hiroshi front flipped in the air and eh landed behind his brother," now let's see what you got!" with the kunai that was held by the ring, hiroshi then put a tight grip on the kunai handle, and he tried to stab it into his brother back...

Knowing he was going to dodge, hiroshi would be ready to preform another attack if possible...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Xuro awaited his Brother Hiroshi Bakuton's attack. The boy seemed very excited with his new foreign ability- his Byakugan eye. Xuro was quite happy for his brother. He would slow down his responses just to make seem that Hiroshi's is actually catching up to him in speed. He would pull a kunai of his own out and block Hiroshi's stab while withdrawing another kunai and then aiming a slit across Hiroshi's throat...
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 pm
Hiroshi would have his kunai stopped by a kuani of xuro, but noticing a kunai of xuro was coming for hiroshi throat." you gotta do better than that dude!" with hiroshi right hand being up, the kunai would skash his right hand, with only a little bit of blood coming out his hand. Hiroshi would look up to xuro," you play to crazy dude! now what if my hand would have took that hit? I would have been dead on the ground! now stop playing around like that! messing around with necks is dangerous haha!" hiroshi would sigh as he jump back , with a kunai inside his hand, looking at his wound, hiroshi would rip a peace of his shirt off. Then is tied it around his right hand," that'll hold up well!" hiroshi stated as he looked up to his brother." okay now, no need to test out this eye, haha I know how to sue it already, i did my research dude! now come on! let's get back to my clay learning session, I really need to learn this stuff xuro! but with you always wanna freaking play around and stuff gonna make me stop! then imam be stupid and dumb just liek dad was when he was a genin! now let's start back up from the top and this time, let's finish off where we left! our clay is still ready, all we need to do is release it!?! and then maybe blow it up? or you want to do something different with it brother?" hiroshi asked as he smiled then he waited for his brother reply, with a smile he would walk over to the side, with a kunai inside hiroshi hand, he wanted to attack his brother so bad, knowing how good his brother was and was ready to do crazy attacks on hiroshi, but knowing how hiroshi was when he couldn't get a hit on somebody. Although he tried to hit brother in the past, but he kept on dodging all of his attacks, with a sigh, hiroshi would leap forward, then he flip the kunai inside his hand, leaping to the right then left. He would stop when he was finally in front of his brother, with the kunai inside his hand. Hiroshi would laugh then he aimed the kuani for his brother chest, and if he was to dodge, hiroshi would aim a roundhouse kick for his brother face. Although hiroshi stated that he didn't want to play around, but knowing nothing like a little fun! " alright brother I guess we can play! but just saying right now! try not to kill me okay." hiroshi stated as he was clearly ready to fight with his brother...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Xuro shook his head. His brother was still very peculiar and even being the brother of Xuro, he was still extremely vague and had to understand. "I did that attack coz I felt you could have dodged it or countered it. But I guess I was wrong. With that eye you still a weakling! And you know you could have asked for a bandage I had a few with me!" Xuro grinned at his Brother's silly shenanigans. He was about to continue their clay training when Hiroshi had decided to continue the fun they having. Xuro used the kunai in his right hand to deflect the on-coming kunai and send it a few meters back. While that took place he swapped the kunai in his left hand for two shuriken which he then threw at Hiroshi as soon as he deflected that Kunai. After he threw the 2 Shuriken, he pulled out 5 senbon and threw them at Hiroshi soon after.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
Hiroshi would use his kunai of his own to knock the kunai's that xuro threw at him, but yet shuriken's was coming his way? kicking them to the gorund hiroshi then preform a back flip and he was able to dodge the other weapons." hahaha brother! you is weak! now it's my turn!" hiroshi would sigh as he made some clay, then he kneaded it making the clay out of a butterlfy." now you shall feel my clay pain hahahaha!!!" hiroshi would then release the clay as he formed the hand seals, then he yelled out "katsu" with the butterfly the flew in xuro face, it'll explode soon as hiroshi said that katsu word. Hopping back, hiroshi still have the kunai inside his right hand, he would smile then he threw the kunai at his brother left leg, he doubt his brother will be able to see that kunai coming for his leg, if so then his brother is one hell of a ninja...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Xuro watched as his brother dodged the shuriken but immediately as soon as Xuro had seen him kneading clay, Xuro commanded his C2 Dragon to face in their direction and position a missile ready. Xuro himself jumped 5 meters back as Hiroshi released the butterfly just then the C2 dragon shot out a mini dragon torpedo aimed straight for the Butterfly and then shooting another dragon torpedo out at Hiroshi. So the scenario was that one dragon torpedo was headed for the butterfly to explode it as well as Hiroshi (while Xuro being away from Harm's way) and a second torpedo which was scheduled to further reinforce the attack heading straight for Hiroshi...

[You wanna work out the stats, speed, mechanics etc, go ahead and do it meh is to tired to go calculate all of it and detail it in my post. >_>]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:00 am
With a smile, hiroshi saw how both of the bombs went head on and exploded, with a sigh, hiroshi would leap back, but he noticed another bomb coming his way. Hopping back, hiroshi would land on the ground, he was clearly out of the way with the bomb that hit a tree and blew up." with a smirk, hiroshi would walk back over to his brother." wow dude! you really gotta do that?!?!?! I mean to be seriously dude! you gotta try better than that hahahahaha!" hiroshi said with a smile as he picked up his kunai that was on the ground. " so what's next!?!?!?! we finish our clay training? or we finish fighting like two kids hahahah!?!?!" hiroshi stated as he smirked and waited for his brother reply...
While waiting hiroshi saw how the tree was about to fall, but although it wasn't going to fall, due to some strong reasons...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Xuro watched as his brother just merely dodged the dragon torpedo. "Well no let's Finish C2 first! You don't even know half its power" Xuro then walked to his clay dragon and hoped Hiroshi would make his way there too. "The C2 is used to form massive clay beasts or basically anything. This big huge creatures are much stronger & faster than the basic C1. Although one weakness is that they can't blow up themselves unless obvious coming into contact with another explosion. But they can provide like my dragon, aerial support, ground support and such. The C2 creatures can shoot out of their mouth mini-versions of themselves, torpedo missiles. Like you just seen. Although this quite limited to only a few missiles, its still very useful. So now why don't we have a littler gladiator beast fight. Your C2 vs Mine!" Xuro said as he hoped onto his favourite dragon and then it flapped it's huge wings and took off 15 meters in the air.
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 pm
Hiroshi would quickly hop onto his spider that was a nice size to up and catch up with xuro dragon." alright xuro I'm ready!" hopping on the back of the spider, hiroshi would see how the spider shot some webs out,with the first web that'll land on the tree and pull the spider onto it, climbing on the tree. The spider with be on top, and under the dragon, with an sigh from hiroshi would look up to his brother gaining on xuro dragon." wait wow! isn't this dangerous? I mean like I did my research on this. But although I really forgot what dad told me, come to think of it hahahaha!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum